Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Some guy in Red Deer, Alberta tried or succeeded to rape someone and tried to murder someone else. Then stole a front end loader and started wreckin poo poo. I'm guessing he got laid off from Baker-Hughes.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspect-shot-in-red-deer-after-rcmp-say-he-stole-loader-and-crashed-it-1.2714355

quote:

RED DEER, Alta. -- RCMP in central Alberta say a suspect has been shot and killed after he allegedly crashed into vehicles, including a police car, with a stolen front-end loader.

An RCMP news release says police were seeking the 37-year-old man in connection with a sexual assault of a 47-year-old woman and an attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in the Red Deer area early Christmas morning.
They say that many of the vehicles that were hit were in an industrial park -- they were unoccupied and no one was hurt in the crashes.

Police say the suspect was eventually confronted in a field on Friday afternoon, where the situation ended "with the discharge of an RCMP pistol."
They say the victims of the sex assault and attempted murder have received medical attention, and that they knew the suspect.

The Alberta Serious Incident Response Team, which investigates police, has tweeted it will investigate the officer-involved shooting but says it won't make any statements until Saturday.

I couldn't find and good pictures of the damage done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wow, thats crazy. good find OP. what do we know about this guy?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It's cute when Canadians try to act like Americans.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

any news about a country that matters?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i would actually like to know more, OP please

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
no, no no no, piss poor version of killdozer

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a real jerk posted:

any news about a country that matters?

Breaking: Another kickin' rad day in the US occured. Sources say everything is awesome.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

dad gay. so what posted:

wow, thats crazy. good find OP. what do we know about this guy?

it was you

edit: lolololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
"Hold my beer." - Spirit of Killdozer guy, moments before quantum-leaping into the body of a Canadian.

• Locked thread