Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I was in the zone on that one, good luck if anyone tries to beat that.

congrats!!! http://steamcommunity.com/id/tier4sexhaver add me and we can talk turkey. i hope you had fun ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Plus, down down down, A. Remember that mantra for speed run courses.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

i don't like nsmb at all. it feels lovely to play and i don't like how it looks either, and i think it sucks

i dont dislike it that much but the wall jumps in it feel really bad to me, as walljumps go.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its also too easy to accidently catch a wall and walljump

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My hands are too jacked up ATM, from work and making the latest level, my dpad thumb is numb so, I can't be beating any times until probably Sunday at this rate.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

My hands are too jacked up ATM, from work and making the latest level, my dpad thumb is numb so, I can't be beating any times until probably Sunday at this rate.

I've never made levels intense enough to know this feel, but I can empathize.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the walljumps in nsmb are clunky

also the way it lets you twist midair to slow down your fall is puss. but the castle tileset on nsmb looks slick.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Bobnumerotres posted:

the walljumps in nsmb are clunky

also the way it lets you twist midair to slow down your fall is puss. but the castle tileset on nsmb looks slick.

They're the opposite of how they work in super metroid, but that's not exactly a bad thing because since they're so easy to input I feel less bad making levels with required wall jumps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I dunno, I like the twirl thing since it opens up some options but the poo poo in there just feels a little hosed up so I don't mess with it to much.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im disappointed no one elese has tried my level, so first person that isnt evil eagle to beat his time gets a runner up prize. 10$ game or less on steam (once its up and running). cmon people

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry dude but I'm out with an injury, and rehabbing with XCX.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

im disappointed no one elese has tried my level, so first person that isnt evil eagle to beat his time gets a runner up prize. 10$ game or less on steam (once its up and running). cmon people

I won't be able to play until like Tuesday man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No one except a Japanese Pubbie played the level I hosed my hands up on either dude. Sometimes you just gotta be patient. Hell, it's the holiday season.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus, after all that I looked at the miiverse and someone wrote "Faggoy" on my Train level... How do you think I feel man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to say I was a wee bit disappointed when I booted up the game and there wasn't a special holiday theme on the load screen.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Wormskull posted:

Plus, after all that I looked at the miiverse and someone wrote "Faggoy" on my Train level... How do you think I feel man.

lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I have to say I was a wee bit disappointed when I booted up the game and there wasn't a special holiday theme on the load screen.

That's messed up

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

:sympathy:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

hahaha

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's a me, the Twenty King. Again. :twisted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Though I don't think the site has updated my time. It also isn't showing this course that I made over the last hour or so, so I'll just post the code.

D7C9-0000-013D-7F96

It's a 10 second speed course prototype, and making it made me think that 10 seconds might be too short to be interesting. Tell me what you think.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Dec 26, 2015

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my nephew got this recently and i've been playing his copy. it's a great game, and i'm sad that i won't be able to keep making and playing levels ;_;

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Well, finally got this for christmas and made my first course.

19CA-0000-0138-C359

wanted to see if i could make a level with just goombas and no pitfalls.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The website finally updated my twenty time and my new course, Ten Speed.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/D7C9-0000-013D-7F96

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hello, Mario Makers. now that this game has been out for a while are there enough good levels that it's worth getting for an uncreative gently caress like me

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

hello, Mario Makers. now that this game has been out for a while are there enough good levels that it's worth getting for an uncreative gently caress like me
There are literally hundreds of great levels just posted here on SA.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
It's been a while since I've played mario maker but I'm going to start playing it again

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I searched "super mario maker g0m" on google [looking for that site that gives you your levels in a web page] and I found multiple let's players playing one of my levels. I mean I found two

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm glad people are playing this again, now that I have it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As a Millennial I posted:

I say no just because you probably are so insanely picky that you'll never be satisfied, just from asking a question like this. Moron. gently caress off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For new players, here are my levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/wxrmskull and you can probably find other people's levels whom haven't linked their thing yet, and if the OP has any nuts he'll edit people's things into the OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

For new players, here are my levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/wxrmskull and you can probably find other people's levels whom haven't linked their thing yet, and if the OP has any nuts he'll edit people's things into the OP.

thank you that's the site I was looking at. me: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/g0m_nn

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I found this but it makes me inspired to just make my own better one now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNH6vmIElzc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol..

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Here are my levels, friends. I have been delinquent in creating new ones, but I promise that more shall come.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I found this but it makes me inspired to just make my own better one now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNH6vmIElzc

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I say no just because you probably are so insanely picky that you'll never be satisfied, just from asking a question like this. Moron. gently caress off.

easy boy. read the post again.

• Locked thread