Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I should sell all of my bullshit video game items

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

qhat posted:

I should sell all of my bullshit video game items

ill buy yo knife so i can trade it for keys :awesomelon:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Ill give ya 100 bux for your M9 and your AK

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I should sell my entire inventory

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Dec 26, 2015

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Xenaero posted:

And then buy sf5 like we discussed yes

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Xenaero posted:

I have a dota 2 pudge hook I could trade you for it all.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

mcvey posted:

And then buy sf5 like we discussed yes

No game is worth $60 no matter where the money came from. My wallet / skins / mcvey's frozen drug cache

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
SF5 is a bad game don't do it.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
What if they added Sentinel as DLC

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Pretty sure judging from the steam page they're making ppl shell out $5 per dlc char too

So I mean, csgo has it beat in that regard I guess.

You didn't have to buy the m4a1 for $5 real dollars now did you

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Dec 26, 2015

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

CS:GO is the worst game that's out right now, except for all the others.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
man csgo is so good

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oRPCyjyd58

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
admin he doin it sideways

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

qhat posted:

Are you an idiot?

P90 rush B no stop every round.

As CT? No, thats loving stupid. Thats a T start, bro

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

qhat posted:

People getting angry in any deathmatch is hilarious and I make sure to goad them every time.

Im currently getting my alt account up to rank 3. Deathmatching with a P90 sure does result in a lot of hatred :D

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I know nothing about guns or the politics thereof, but why, in this game at least, is the AK47 considered a terrorist weapon? I know that they're one of the most produced guns in the world, if not the most, does that have something to do with it?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Real world reason: between the Soviets leaving a lot of them behind in Afghanistan and them equipping dozens of various factions in the middle east, the AK ended up on the opposite side of the west a lot.

In CS: Probably because every mujahideen the west fought over the past 40 years had AKs and so when designing the terrorist faction, it was the logical choice to be opposite the mighty made-in-America M16/M4.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Thanks, yeah that makes sense. I'm anti-gun irl, but drat, I find the AK kind of fascinating.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

As CT? No, thats loving stupid. Thats a T start, bro

It's also a CT strat, just replace 'B' with 'tunns'.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

qhat posted:

It's also a CT strat, just replace 'B' with 'tunns'.

Well yeah. That's the strategy I mentioned. I just replace p90 with mag7 as the tight corridor lends itself to just as many kills achieved, and the mag7 kills carry a higher kill reward.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Good point. Cheers.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

your just welcome

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
AK 47's are amazing guns. There's a reason that the basic design hasn't changed in 50 years and like half the world copied it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Pookum posted:

AK 47's are amazing guns. There's a reason that the basic design hasn't changed in 50 years and like half the world copied it.

Did I hear wrong, or do they work underwater?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
im finding all this pro gun talk a little unsettling. can you guys please take it to tfr?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Up Circle posted:

im finding all this pro gun talk a little unsettling. can you guys please take it to tfr?

metal goes down a tube

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I wish you still had to buy ammo in cs go. And make it more expensive than it ever was.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
they should introduce a system where the more popular ammo becomes more expensive due to supply and demand, and perhaps take a note out of something like world of tanks playbook and introduce premium ammo with like more damage and penetration that you can pay for using steam bux

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Make a paywall pop-up every time you purchase ten magazines of AK/M4 ammo.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

qhat posted:

Make a paywall pop-up every time you purchase ten magazines of AK/M4 ammo.

*clips

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
The non premium ammo should sometime misfire and if you fire too much of it you have to sit out a round to clean your gun.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Pookum posted:

The non premium ammo should sometime misfire and if you fire too much of it you have to sit out a round to clean your gun.

press r to fix stovepipe

weapon durability -10%

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
This is why people like Counter-Strike, none of this retarded realism to get in the way of shooting people.

Though it is fun to grab an m4a1 and burn through all its ammo, drop it, die, and then spec to see if someone drops an ak for it.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Its funny you say that because back in 1.6 days counter strike probably was one of the most realistic shooter game.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Wallbanging for 45 seconds before doing anything else is a real life terrorist tactic.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Pookum posted:

Its funny you say that because back in 1.6 days counter strike probably was one of the most realistic shooter game.

A realistic shooter game would have everyone die from a single bullet and wouldn't have everyone running along very casually completely unimpeded at 1hp.

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Bohemian Nights posted:

they should introduce a system where the more popular ammo becomes more expensive due to supply and demand, and perhaps take a note out of something like world of tanks playbook and introduce premium ammo with like more damage and penetration that you can pay for using steam bux

I am getting dynamic pricing ptsd from cs:s.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
You know you want those $50 UMPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Nothing like a $16001 ak or m4

• Locked thread