Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Happy Christmas everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Bah humbug.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Visidan posted:

Have at it SFD, two skins for the price of one, so cheap.

Speaking of, GOON, we'll unlock these tomorrow so I hope somebody has charged quartz for the 10 cele insignias as I sure don't :buddy:

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Dec 25, 2015

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Happy Wookiee Life Day!

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Kessel posted:

You're both right and wrong at the same time, IIRC. You can only mine multiple halls if each hall is at a different upgrade level

Mining both has never worked for me, so I'm sure it's some weird conditional thing.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I got one tenebrous and one shimmering crystal each on one alt today, so that part works - other guild was level 24 but I have no idea where to see what level the synthesizers are so once again, RNG skews observational results.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Anet is just anetting again tbh

e: also the guild weapons look terrible anyways

some of the shimmering ones are marginally better

CLAM DOWN fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Dec 25, 2015

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

CLAM DOWN posted:

Anet is just anetting again tbh

e: also the guild weapons look terrible anyways

some of the shimmering ones are marginally better

Uhh sorry they are not vommiting out particle effects but both sets look pretty nice.
Sorry you have ADD.

Idiot.

<3 Scary Hexmas! <3

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I gave my charr ele a new look!

shooting lightning, gently caress yeah

I decided to try the bladed helm on it

it looks great!

I also gave it a new haircut

it looks great!

Pointing at things!

He's telling you to have a great Christmas or other assorted holiday today! GO HAVE IT

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Happy whatever GW2 thread! I hope all of your respective dreams come true, unless you're terrible, in which case I don't.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy whatever GW2 thread! I hope all of your respective dreams come true, unless you're terrible, in which case I don't.

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I approve of this type of holiday cheer. :v:

Orv
May 4, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Than- oh. Oh. Well I hope thieves stay bad forever. :colbert:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

well poo poo.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Orv posted:

Than- oh. Oh. Well I hope thieves stay bad forever. :colbert:

It's a Christmas miracle!

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Illuyankas posted:

I gave my charr ele a new look!

First thing that comes to my mind

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I did not get gems for Christmas, 0/10

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

CLAM DOWN posted:

I did not get gems for Christmas, 0/10

Looks like Tivac won't be getting that Christmas bonus this year.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I got a surprising amount of alcohol instead so it's only fitting for GW2.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Merry Christmas, Arus' liver!

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Merry Christmas, I sent the 100 recently logged in peoples 50g each in the mail. Enjoy.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Visidan posted:

Merry Christmas, I sent the 100 recently logged in peoples 50g each in the mail. Enjoy.

Oh my god thanks buddy, Happy Boxing Day!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

well drat, i should have logged in some over the past week or so

whatever, MERRY DAY AFTER SHITSCRAM, ONE AND ALL

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Filthy J4G
God drat, just when I couldn't log in :argh:

ExHumus
Aug 30, 2006

BOOM BOOM!!

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

well drat, i should have logged in some over the past week or so

whatever, MERRY DAY AFTER SHITSCRAM, ONE AND ALL

We had over 100 people log on during Christmas day, apparently. :(

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

the bunker meta is one hosed up piece of bullshit

im running dagger warhorn ele

i can use rebound, air 3 for a shocky aura, as soon as it expires rebound will give me another shocky aura, at which point i push air overload and when my shocky aura expires i get another shocky aura

can also do this with projectile reflect aura

all my allies get this as well, also they get healed and i take their condis away, also they get a bunch of other poo poo

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
there's literally no point to playing any kind of projectile character because basically every single class has some baseline "gently caress your arrows lol" on an absurdly short cooldown

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

im growing increasingly worried as my pvp score has now entered the red tier playing a minimum of games each day

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
I am very bad at Bunker Chrono. Very bad.

Also, SFD higher ups, can non-goon family members join? My brother plays with me and is looking for a non pubbie poo poo guild.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

AmericanGeeksta posted:

Also, SFD higher ups, can non-goon family members join? My brother plays with me and is looking for a non pubbie poo poo guild.

afaik the answer is yes, as long as whomever you bring in isn't like a total turd or anything. That whole accepting responsibility thing. I believe that was kinda the go-to rule in both guilds if I recall correctly? Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

central
Dec 13, 2003
sup free

Lonk posted:

afaik the answer is yes, as long as whomever you bring in isn't like a total turd or anything. That whole accepting responsibility thing. I believe that was kinda the go-to rule in both guilds if I recall correctly? Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Not being a turd is a requirement? How did Alteisen get in?

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
Well he isn't a turd, actually, he's probably a nicer person than I am. :v:

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time

AmericanGeeksta posted:

Family members cannot join.

Just kidding half of my family is in SFD.

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children

AmericanGeeksta posted:

Tell him to post on our forums telling you sponsored him and then post in his post. Be aware that if for some reason he turns out to be a bad and eat a gkick you will get one as well.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Visidan posted:

I'm no math genius but holy poo poo dude, you rock.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Is there some trick to thief shortbow? Because holy hell waiting for 2 to explode/hit it's target is super weird. I'm so transfixed by watching its arc I just stand in place and forget everything else.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

My solution was to abandon thief after hitting 80 and princessing out so my character selection screen aesthetics wouldn't be totally ruined. Your mileage may vary.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

AmericanGeeksta posted:

Being a goon is not a requirement for SFD. Not being a bag of poo poo is :)

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

all they do in sfd is check your post history, which begs the question of how i got in, but as long as you don't come off as a weirdo or an rear end in a top hat or some poo poo there's no issue. non-goons can be repped by members already in the guild and all they have to do is make an account on the sfd forums mentioning as much + the rep goon should also post to corroborate with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

This is also the case for the goon squad off-site and all

• Locked thread