Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

saw a Democrats for Trump bumper sticker today. didnt know it was a thing.

:getin:

Half the goons in this very forum that voted Obama are pro trump now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Adar posted:

Crossposting because this deserves to be here:

The best part of this is the reverse dogwhistle ensuring that none of his voters will get the joke

Since day 1 of his campaign I've been saying the best thing Trump can do is hire some of the comedians who roasted him on Comedy Central to write his tweets. Maybe he's finally started doing that.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Sancho posted:

Half the goons in this very forum that voted Obama are pro trump now.

Maybe it's because Obama has been a oval office for the last seven years.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

That and Hillary is promising to 'carry the torch' and keep on obamatrucking.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
did anyone else here get the christmas card

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

zeal posted:

did anyone else here get the christmas card

Yep. Got my Christmas card from Trump a couple of days ago.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

Yep. Got my Christmas card from Trump a couple of days ago.

The real christmas gift was crushing Jeb!

etalian has issued a correction as of 04:04 on Dec 26, 2015

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

mitztronic posted:

I'm from California. I'm not at all surprised that a trump supporter used the word human being twice in six sentences.

Do you actually think we should build a wall across Mexico and consider creating a database that all Muslims have to register in?

I think we should block all commerce with Mexico until it stops producing lovely tar heroin and starts shipping some good powder.

As far as a Muslim database, I don't think all should be tracked. Only unmarried male ones.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The last shooting was carried out by muslim and his wife.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
OK, all adult males then.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
What about those deadly teens, like Clockboy or Dylan Klebold

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
As Americans, we have the right to go crazy and kill each other. It is only outside agitation that I object to.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

as long as white men can terrorize blacks and children we will know that our second amendment rights are safe

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

oystertoadfish posted:

as long as white men can terrorize blacks and children we will know that our second amendment rights are safe

The FBI statistics say most blacks are terrorized by other blacks though. I knew Obama was a race traitor.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Immortan posted:

Thanks for leaving in the part about stupid Bernie supporters. At least you're somewhat on the same page.

Every Mosque is already targeted by the NSA you retard. :shillary: and Bernie Panders already know this, they're saying otherwise by relying on the ignorance of their constituencies (like you) to score political points. Thankfully, it isn't working. Trump 2016.

lol you dumb gently caress how does the nsa know somebody walked into a mosque

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

ashgromnies posted:

lol you dumb gently caress how does the nsa know somebody walked into a mosque

Are you serious? :lol:

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Immortan posted:

Are you serious? :lol:

yes

you think mosques keep electronic records of everyone who attends?

or what do you think exactly? how do you think this mechanism works exactly?

is this REALLY a thing you believe?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

ashgromnies posted:

yes

Apparently you've been living under a rock since the NSA leaks by Snowden you willfully obtuse gently caress.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

ashgromnies posted:

yes

actual retard ^^

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Immortan posted:

Apparently you've been living under a rock since the NSA leaks by Snowden you willfully obtuse gently caress.

i am very familiar with the snowden leaks actually

what in them allows the nsa to know who attends mosques? which mechanism do they use?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brannock posted:

actual retard ^^

:ssh: don't give him the hint.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
How the mechanism would work is a good question. We know the NSA has backdoors into every system, but there needs to be a system in the first place.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

ashgromnies posted:

what in them allows the nsa to know who attends mosques? which mechanism do they use?

Think a little harder about it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

ashgromnies posted:

This.

What they're looking for is FBI informants / coordination, not the NSA, and the FBI have been in that game for at least fourteen years.

Goatse James Bond has issued a correction as of 16:11 on Dec 26, 2015

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The FBI kept Americans safe, not Bush, drop out Jeb!

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

ashgromnies posted:

GPS from phone in pocket.
WiFi triangulation from phone.
Phone calls to known mosque-goers.
Non-cash donations to mosque.
Frequent financial transactions at mosque-adjacent businesses that corelate with common mosque-attending times.
Massive grid of web-enabled, often unprotected, security cameras that blanket any major city.
Informants.
Plants.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

/\ Trump only listens to winners

Also cctv on every other (and every major) intersection. License plate scanners also at those intersections. At least here in metro AZ. They know where everyone goes if u use a car and cellphone.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Warboss Trump will install muslim detectors at all major US intersections if you elect him

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

etalian posted:

Warboss Trump will install muslim detectors at all major US intersections if you elect him

Oh my god Warboss Trump. I can get behind this. Will we get to drop big meks in the middle east and krush lots n lots of em humans with power klaws?

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

ashgromnies posted:

This is terrifying to me, that someone can think they are "very familiar" with what the NSA is doing but actually has neither a loving clue the scope in which they are operating or even a cursory understanding of what they are doing.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

ashgromnies posted:

yes

Analytic database engines that can process exobytes of data and perform machine learning (or other techniques) on it in a couple hours, that sort of thing (assuming they don't have more direct information sources). Things Sono said too. I doubt it's really even that difficult of a problem given how much info people give away for free on social media.

It's odd you are so skeptical about this honestly, there's way more crazy stuff they can do.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

Oh my god Warboss Trump. I can get behind this. Will we get to drop big meks in the middle east and krush lots n lots of em humans with power klaws?

only the classiest, most luxurious Meks will qualify to fight in Trump's Yooooooge Waaaagh

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Yeah I'm sure Trump gives a poo poo about what third world theocrats think of him.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
The real answer is that the NSA tracks and stores as much information as they can about everyone until and even after the law tells them that they cannot. Membership on the Something Awful forums probably gives you a point as being in a slightly pro-Muslim, anti-Israel organization.

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

How the mechanism would work is a good question. We know the NSA has backdoors into every system, but there needs to be a system in the first place.
you're thinking the goal is to catch mosque attendees, when the goal is actually catching likely mosque attendees.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Isn't the Warboss usually the biggest of the Orks? Shouldn't it be Warboss Christie?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Thump! posted:

Isn't the Warboss usually the biggest of the Orks? Shouldn't it be Warboss Christie?

Contrary to popular opinion, warbosses aren't the biggest in size, but in attitude.

As the biggest brand in the race, Trump is the warboss of the Republican party.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

My Imaginary GF posted:

Contrary to popular opinion, warbosses aren't the biggest in size, but in attitude.

As the biggest brand in the race, Trump is the warboss of the Republican party.

Also part of being a Warboss means you have to crush losers that try to challenge you.

Just look what Trump did to the Jeb! campaign and how Trump gets more powerful over time after he crushes each new loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely
The Donald. That is his name... the Donald. Remember him when you look at the glorious wall!

• Locked thread