Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its not pricey at all for what youre getting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shovel knight... I love it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if you havent played plague knight yet you havent played the game at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't log in to steam -_-

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

In Training posted:

I can't log in to steam -_-

Joseph Joestar: OH MY GOD... [audible click from superimposing my voice with microphone noise and echo]thank you for Shovel Knight [jojo clip again] san of a bitch!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
it takes guts to gift a man a game, but it takes even more guts to gift a man a game hes finished already

thank you so so much

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You haven't played Plague Knight yet though. It's way better

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the plague knight free patch dlc is one of my games of the year

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Joseph Joestar: OH MY GOD... [audible click from superimposing my voice with microphone noise and echo]thank you for Shovel Knight [jojo clip again] san of a bitch!

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ArfJason posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P7qWQ5dBmA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rofl every time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What happened to that IZ poster with the Old Joseph avatar who would empty quote me all the time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah? I was wondering the same, the other day.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah? I was wondering the same, the other day.

Well, I guess he just doesn't want to post here any more.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No matter how many times I click Not Interested on games like this, Steam keeps recommending them to me.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wow, I was too excited to screenshot it but thank you 01011001 for Dragon's Dogma! This is the best Impmas ever. Thank you for dustforce as well No Such Thing.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
This thread owns, IMP zone owns

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank you very much, 01, for Hong Kong

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I still got a copy of shovel knight and half minute hero, any takers?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

elf help book posted:

the plague knight free patch dlc is one of my games of the year

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i guess there was a steam breach of billing info or w/e, but luckily i didn't have a CC saved on file. anyway, i opened steam to see even more gifts waiting for me - thanks again those who shared the holiday spirit of gaming. now hopefully i can play them all before too long

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
People who were browsing the store/account page got their info sent to other random people... Apparently some got sent to way more users than others, some guys got seen by hundreds while others got seen by barely anyone.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
The big steam personal info secret santa

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the games thread had some pretty good meltdowns from this.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

frank.club posted:

It was a good chritsmas

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

frank.club posted:

uhh it's a pretty big gently caress up, man.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there was literally a period where you log into steam and youd be inside a completely random account from anywhere in the world, if they had their cc saved you could go nuts

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Would it not ask you to verify the three digit code or can you save that as well?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Would it not ask you to verify the three digit code or can you save that as well?

I have that saved so it was perfectly feasible to just go hog wild

That said the fuckup was limited to leaking of info as I'm decently sure they use a database system which can be rolled back. Then again it's valve so who really knows for sure

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

No Such Thing posted:

I still got a copy of shovel knight and half minute hero, any takers?

Ill take Shovel Knight if ya still got it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is lords of the fallen really painfully mediocre or is it worth a tenner?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

is lords of the fallen really painfully mediocre or is it worth a tenner?

both kind of. it kind of sucks but is a little bit fun at the same time. i'd pay 10 bucks for it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i got stuck on one of the first bosses in it because he summoned dudes and it took so long to kill them he would make more before you could get done killing them and if you ignored them they just murked you. and the boss had like a million hp and it was really frustrating... idk though i was having such a hard time i think i was doing something wrong

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i saw it last night for the first time and the insane shaky cam whenever you hit an enemy was driving me insane

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

much thanks to action tortoise and no such thing!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

action tortoise is a beast, got me downwell!!!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm trying to buy more gifts but steam won't let me. wtf gabe newell

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my credit card always gets locked cause my bank thinks its weird that i start making a billion <5$ purchases lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I bought something for myself so it's not that. dunno what is going on.