Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Also- ten. loving. years. He's been begging his wife for anal since the year Youtube was launched. I hope for the sake of everything decent in the world that he's being hyperbolic, but it's imgur, so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Schnedwob posted:

Also- ten. loving. years. He's been begging his wife for anal since the year Youtube was launched. I hope for the sake of everything decent in the world that he's being hyperbolic, but it's imgur, so who knows.

Pssst. He doesn't have a wife.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

If a girl doesn't do anal the first time around what the gently caress is she doing with a fat git like me because kakkonen on ykkönen.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
maybe if i keep pushing a woman into sex eventually she'll give in out of exasperation

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Pick posted:

maybe if i keep pushing a woman into sex eventually she'll give in out of exasperation

Followed by, "rape culture? loving feminazis! #notallmen"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anal isn't a deal-breaker but if you live in a university city, literally every woman and man will do anal and then play FIFA on the Playstation with you :shrug: Lol if you're American or something just laffio.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

Anal isn't a deal-breaker but if you live in a university city, literally every woman and man will do anal and then play FIFA on the Playstation with you :shrug: Lol if you're American or something just laffio.

I never having a single loving clue what you're talking about

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

I never having a single loving clue what you're talking about

I can't fault you for that right now.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Jerry Cotton posted:

better FIFA than Football Manager

gently caress football manager

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

If a girl doesn't do anal the first time around what the gently caress is she doing with a fat git like me because kakkonen on ykkönen.

agreed

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

HOLY gently caress posted:

football manager

Now we're talking anal

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

cash crab posted:

I can see how someone could arrive at this conclusion in the 50s. My mother had a hard time getting into certain social circles and professional environments because a lot of older Canadians still had a bug up their rear end about Eastern European immigrants but a lot of that dissipated by the 70s. It still in no way compares to being not white and in 2015 literally no one would ever stop you from getting a job or housing for being a Polish person.

Yes I'm sure in the 50s Eastern European immigrants would have a lot of trouble getting a job, but you can guarantee a black person would have it worse, so it's still a worthless point.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Yes I'm sure in the 50s Eastern European immigrants would have a lot of trouble getting a job, but you can guarantee a black person would have it worse, so it's still a worthless point.

Yes, sorry. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise by any stretch. What I was getting at is a lot of the prejudice about Eastern Europeans in Eastern Canada was gone by the time my mom was actually entering professional environments, meaning that it left eventually. Like, no one stopped her from getting a nice job because her name had too many consonants. Meanwhile, it's 2015 and my dad just threw a shitfit because he had to watch a black guy in Star Wars for an hour and a half because "it's pandering PC bullshit" and I routinely see "dindu" memes on Facebook. It's not comparable in any way, but people who feel powerless because of, say, economic reasons (eg: poor white people) tend to assume their economic hardships are the result of some kind of uncontrollable force where people are after them. Like, say, the incredible burden of being a white person with a funny name.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HOLY gently caress posted:

better FIFA than Football Manager

gently caress football manager

you can suck a million dicks while still playing football manager at full efficiency.

not talking from personal experience but it's very doable.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how much are people payed to shill like this or do they do it for free?

http://imgur.com/gallery/sIC0X

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

cash crab posted:

"dindu" memes

The gently caress are dindu memes?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Dindu nuthin' is right wing for "black person". Because when these feral thugs get put down by a white police man there mothers always say "he was a good kid who dindu nuthin" you see?

Mans posted:

Seeing as those seem to come from wildly different companies the dude probs did it for free.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Fathis Munk posted:

Dindu nuthin' is right wing for "black person". Because when these feral thugs get put down by a white police man there mothers always say "he was a good kid who dindu nuthin" you see?

Seeing as those seem to come from wildly different companies the dude probs did it for free.

By "for free" you mean for the sweet amazon referrals he gets from dorks pre-ordering games

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

kazil posted:

By "for free" you mean for the sweet amazon referrals he gets from dorks pre-ordering games

Wait, so you're saying someone on the internet made a list of things.... For money?

A little cynical, don't you think?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha poo poo I didn't catch that :laffo: good on him.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Unless the links are different from the text, they actually don't have referrals, they're just straight search result clicks. I have no clue why the page was done like that other than "if my favorite video game site sees this they'll surely hire me as a writer"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

maybe they just wanted people to know about these sick games they were hyped about

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sentient Data posted:

Unless the links are different from the text, they actually don't have referrals, they're just straight search result clicks. I have no clue why the page was done like that other than "if my favorite video game site sees this they'll surely hire me as a writer"

It's probably stolen content from some aggregator site. Imgur's full of accounts posting stuff like that to get easy upvotes and make an account more valuable for marketing later. Ad agencies and the like have interns cultivate accounts like this so they'll look like established users and not get immediately flagged as spam when they suddenly start posting about how great velveeta cheese is or whatever.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
My sincere hope is that one day Imgur will turn into nothing but ad agency intern bots posting to each other about how great Velveeta is, forever

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

goose fleet posted:

My sincere hope is that one day Imgur will turn into nothing but ad agency intern bots posting to each other about how great Velveeta is, forever

Well Imgur now is already tons of adbots posting nothing but Bernie Sanders poo poo so...

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Soooo....

http://m.imgur.com/GA90wuV

Unless :thejoke: of course

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mans posted:

Who is excited for any of these games? Other than Dark Souls 3, I can't see a single one that's worth being excited for. People still care about Tom Clancy games? I thought they were lower than Medal of Honor games in the FPS hierarchy.

What is it with Americans and Velvetta?

Force Awakens Spoilers
http://imgur.com/gallery/DdW3W
What is up with the worship of this guy? It's a cool scene in the movie, but people are really latching onto him.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

Who is excited for any of these games? Other than Dark Souls 3, I can't see a single one that's worth being excited for. People still care about Tom Clancy games? I thought they were lower than Medal of Honor games in the FPS hierarchy.

Force Awakens Spoilers
What is up with the worship of this guy? It's a cool scene in the movie, but people are really latching onto him.

He did more than Bobba Fett ever did and people worship that dumb fucker

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Ratchet and clank future was fun, and I'd expect a new one to be fun as well. I don't think it'll be revolutionary or anything like that, but a colorful and silly beat-and-shoot 'em up performer is always welcome in my house

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

kazil posted:

He did more than Bobba Fett ever did and people worship that dumb fucker

Bioware has made entire games about Boba Fett's armor history

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

twistedmentat posted:

Force Awakens Spoilers

It's the only character in the movie white men can relate to.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
http://imgur.com/gallery/Ahe1v

I have no idea what this poo poo's about, but I find it funny that people are still dragging out unironic "It was all a social experiment!" in 2015

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I read the whole post and the summary is that a guy in imgur thinks he is way more important to people's lives than he actually is and reveals his "puppet master trolling attempt" which is really just getting called out on telling stories that never happened.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
also does this seem a little rapey to anyone else or am i just being a darn sjw

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

also does this seem a little rapey to anyone else or am i just being a darn sjw

It's a little rapey. But, then, this dude isn't actually married so it's OK.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lots of people have terrible husbands/wives on Imgur. Who the hell says no to anal?

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Stop the presses! A guy did a thing and then got sex as a reward! That's how things work in relationships.

http://imgur.com/gallery/SKYQlTU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Eponine posted:

I read the whole post and the summary is that a guy in imgur thinks he is way more important to people's lives than he actually is and reveals his "puppet master trolling attempt" which is really just getting called out on telling stories that never happened.

reddit comment guy posted:

I'll be honest with ya man I just upvoted this post, cause it seems you whent through a lot of time doing it, but I didn't read anything.

This guy gets it.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I really do wish people on Imgur wouldn't post about their sex lives as much. At least it's better than when they were constantly posting about their buttplugs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

are you implying that a sex life can't be buttplug based?

• Locked thread