Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Wuxi posted:

SSB-Vegeta-from-SSR-Ticket-buddies :yayclod:

Used my medals to awaken Majin Vegeta. Looks good so far, now I need to bring myself to farm the medal events for good mono teams

:hfive:

I confirmed for myself that the Damage Reduction glitch no longer reduces damage to 10, which means it might be time for me to reevaluate my colored team leaders for normal runs. Although I was able to get the final 2 chair Frezia's to max him out, meaning unless I want to try and Max out Kid Vegeta's SA (Yea, no) Bardock's event is useless to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I still think the attack reduction's pretty good. I usually go with reduction for myself and grabbed +ki leaders from my friends to good effect.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Aurora posted:

Oh yeah, well I got Dracula Man! Beat that!

SR Yamcha. :smith:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Ugh I got Dracula Man from the golden ticket too, for some reason I thought it would give us something better. I have no reason to complain though considering I got great pulls on all the other tickets though.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I got Devilman :cool:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Picked up SS3 Goku with that guaranteed SSR ticket. YESSS

My gold DB summon sucked though. Murasaki.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

If we only got 3 silver guaranteed SSR tickets, we can use them after the next tournament, right?

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo game crashed during the display screen but I just did a multi stone summon Goku went SSJ3 and I got SSR STR SSGSS Vegeta, SSR STR Super Trunks, SR PHY Trunks, SR STR Piccolo, SR STR Bojack, and SR TEQ Raditz.

Now I just need a SSJ TEQ card to have a Rainbow SSJ team.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 26, 2015

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I just Z awakened my TEQ Roshi from the tournament. Not sure what sort of team to put him in though, since I don't have much in the way of what he links well with. Any suggestions?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
What's everyone doing with their Old Kai cards? I got two, not sure what to do with them.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Echophonic posted:

What's everyone doing with their Old Kai cards? I got two, not sure what to do with them.

I used them on my UR STR Gohan and INT Cell.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
He's got the Kamehameha link so he's good with just about any Goku

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

I think you put them on any SSR/UR's you're going to be using, due to the those cards being less plentiful. I used mine on SSJ3 Goku, but I'm starting to wonder if I should have used on the tournament SSJ2 Gohan.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Cozz posted:

I think you put them on any SSR/UR's you're going to be using, due to the those cards being less plentiful. I used mine on SSJ3 Goku, but I'm starting to wonder if I should have used on the tournament SSJ2 Gohan.

SSJ3 is the best you can do right now. You could've maybe saved it for SSG Goku or Broly or Mystic Gohan but thats about it. The tournament Gohan isn't even close.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I may hold onto mine for a bit, see what else I get that really shines.

Also, it just occurred to me that I had an SA8 AGL Roshi. Dokkan'd him and he should help make my AGL team make amazing use of Kaioken Goku. Just need some more medals to Z-Awaken Pikkon and that team's almost done.

Edit: This is hosed. It's just Kamehameha after Kamehameha with these assholes. Just rolled Grandpa Gohan in 2 rounds. :getin:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Dec 26, 2015

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Wuxi posted:

SSJ3 is the best you can do right now. You could've maybe saved it for SSG Goku or Broly or Mystic Gohan but thats about it. The tournament Gohan isn't even close.

I figured as such. The only reason I was tentative is that I could possibly get SSJ3 Goku's from summons, whereas I don't believe SSJ2 Gohan would be in the summon pool at all.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I'm apprehensive right now on my 2 elder kai's. I believe my best use is to just use them on UR Whis, but he has poo poo links. Same with UR Bojack!

Yet the saiyans that I have, I can at least get Rare and such fodder to level up their super attack at least at a 1 in 3 chance. I can't really decide though as both Whis and Bojack are pulls only, and Bojack is a dokkan awakened card on top of that!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I'm apprehensive right now on my 2 elder kai's. I believe my best use is to just use them on UR Whis, but he has poo poo links. Same with UR Bojack!

Yet the saiyans that I have, I can at least get Rare and such fodder to level up their super attack at least at a 1 in 3 chance. I can't really decide though as both Whis and Bojack are pulls only, and Bojack is a dokkan awakened card on top of that!

I would say to just pick your favorite and go with them.
Of course, I'm also assuming Elder Kai will be for sale when that Trading Post thing takes off and he will be more available than just during the tournament.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Probably characters who are more reliant on their specials (Bojack, SSGSS characters, Kaioken Goku) would be good choices.

Decided to do a 10-pull to finish off the Christmas banner and managed to get a third Whis, a second Good Buu, and my 9th SR Jeice and PHY Adult Trunks. Not a bad pull.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

Probably characters who are more reliant on their specials (Bojack, SSGSS characters, Kaioken Goku) would be good choices.

Simply put it on your best character. Bojack is a bad choice, since he just isn't that good and especially in rainbow teams you're not going to use him forever. SSJ2 AGL Goku and SSJ3 are probably the best right now, Int Gohan isn't bad too. Don't use it on INT Whis or Bojack, keep them for now. The next two batches of characters are really strong (TEQ Whis, STR Beerus, SSG Goku, Mystic Gohan), if you don't have any of the above it would be worth waiting to see if you can one of them and give them the SA boost.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Finally got me a Super Saiyan Vegeta! Super Attack Supreme PHY SSR Veggie boy. So excited to have him wreck some poo poo.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Diabetic posted:

Finally got me a Super Saiyan Vegeta! Super Attack Supreme PHY SSR Veggie boy. So excited to have him wreck some poo poo.

That's the good SSJ Vegeta. I wouldn't say he's particularly suited to wrecking poo poo, but he's solid enough on offense. He really shines on defense though, his passive alone earns him a spot on a lot of teams for me.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Pulled twice from login bonus stones. Got rare Chi-chi, which brings her up to super level 4, haven't dokkaned her yet. I also got Sr teq Videl. Need to awaken my stockpile of Videl to try and get her super leveled, and I should have enough medals to then dokkan her too!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I got SR Teq and SR Str Videl one right after another. I don't need all these Videls!

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I had a bunch of both. Dokkan'd STR and keeping the TEQ one as-is for now. That way they can be used together. I will admit to having second thoughts about that, since I'm not so sure Battlefield Divas is worth building a team around anymore.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Max leveled the SSJ3 Goku. Super excited to use him in every mission.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I ran Grandpa Gohan this morning, and got the worst thing to make me continue running the event - Awakening Medal of 5 Grandpa Gohans. I've run the event most of the day (even got 4 Grandpa Gohan's that I didn't want, and useless Support Items) but never got that to drop again. Need 2 more for my Max Level Roshi. Perhaps Snake Way will be better for that.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Managed to get my Grandpa Gohan to SA10 and Z-Awakened. My AGL team has shown me the light for +Ki leaders.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Are all strike events this low of a drop rate because drat

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Aurora posted:

Are all strike events this low of a drop rate because drat

This one seemed better than most, honestly. Normally I consider getting to 3 or 4 good enough. I only have one Pikkon because of how much his sucks. I'll have to try to get a few more now that I'm actively using him, though.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

The first five are ~50% chance on Z-Hard, the later 5 are just terrible (besides Piccolo Jr., he drops all the time). Do yourself a favor and never farm on Hard or Normal, it will take the rest of your natural life to get anywhere close to SA10.

Pretty excited about the new event coming in - we should get either Baba Shop/TEQ Goku part 2/Kami's Lookout + some non-event Gacha (did anyone say Mystic Gohan?) or the BoG package (even better).

Also JPN is currently doing maintenance and word is that they'll add a dokkan awakening for SSJ3 Goku - not only is he the best card in global right now, it looks like he'll stay top-dog for a looong time.

Now watch us getting some rerun on some story mission nobody cares about and a repeat Gacha so I can be wrong about everything.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I've done the mission almost 15 times on Z-Hard and I'm only like SA3 or 4.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I could go for some Kid Buu action in the Gacha. My current target card is the Intelligence Acquired Buu, though. Babidi is terrible.

Edit: Or it could be more Super Saiyans and the 20 stone with 3 SRs. I guess the game thinks I need all the Vegeta cards. This one needs a Supreme Kai, too, which is handy.

They added a Dokkan Awakening to Angel Goku.

And they straight up give you one from Normal on the new Epic Showdown level. I think it's just the one, though. Pretty easy to get the medals you need to take him to SSR SSJ TEQ Goku, too.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Dec 28, 2015

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Got a bunch of R crap and the 3 forced SRs in the 20 DS gacha, PHY Android 19, PHY SSJ Gohan (RoF) and finally the SR AGL Gohan I wanted, now I can have all the great saiyamen :dance:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Splurged on the 20 DS gacha - finally got the Videl that can be dokkaned. PRETTY PUMPED

Now to level up all these new Rs and SRs I have!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh hey, they solved the mystery of why they gave the Overflowing Resolve Goku a different summon.

Also oh boy I can grind medals to awaken Bojack and Gohan again yaaaaaaaaaaaay :suicide:

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Of course I get this after I Dokkaned the free Gohan. Oh well, 7 SRs is cool.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Just Dokkan'd my Angel Goku to SSJ. He doesn't need a Kai medal to go to UR, it's a normal TEQ SR set. Apparently he has exactly the same stats as Xeno Trunks? I find that strange, also disappointing.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 28, 2015

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

My 3 SRs from the bargain pull were Jaco, and 2 copies of SS Tracksuit Gohan.
I'll consider the Gohans a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Echophonic posted:

Just Dokkan'd my Angel Goku to SSJ. He doesn't need a Kai medal to go to UR, it's a normal TEQ SR set. Apparently he has exactly the same stats as Xeno Trunks? I find that strange, also disappointing.

That Goku has way better links though. Plus what would you really want buffed?

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Holy poo poo game crashed during the display screen but I just did a multi stone summon Goku went SSJ3 and I got SSR STR SSGSS Vegeta, SSR STR Super Trunks, SR PHY Trunks, SR STR Piccolo, SR STR Bojack, and SR TEQ Raditz.

Now I just need a SSJ TEQ card to have a Rainbow SSJ team.

I got what I asked for: