Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Whos' the chode on the couch with the wig. I don't remember him from the last few.

gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Le Derpy Hoodrich Voice: Durrr uhh who is the guy on the screen who I should know by now is A Wild Abra, AKA the guy who crossdresses in Spandex as Din in Oracle of Seasons, AKA the guy from the buried horse video, durrr. Die you little jackass.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I basically only remember the women, Zach, SuperMCGamer and that little queer kid everyone hates. oh and THe Jarron.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hoodrich posted:

Whos' the chode on the couch with the wig. I don't remember him from the last few.

Turn. Your. monitor. On.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Durr I'm hoodrich the unbelievable moron. I missed the part where this guy I'm about to flame was eating a ghost pepper chocolate covered in ghost pepper sauce and started spazzing out and then ripped off all his clothes revealing an extremely ill-fitting red spandex tank top and leggings he was wearing underneath. Uhh, lol, this guy is gay, lol who is this gay guy... Durrr.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

I basically only remember the women, Zach, SuperMCGamer and that little queer kid everyone hates. oh and THe Jarron.

Stay out of this thread or I'm going to get a mod to probate you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Durr I'm hoodrich the unbelievable moron. I missed the part where this guy I'm about to flame was eating a ghost pepper chocolate covered in ghost pepper sauce and started spazzing out and then ripped off all his clothes revealing an extremely ill-fitting red spandex tank top and leggings he was wearing underneath. Uhh, lol, this guy is gay, lol who is this gay guy... Durrr.

I did an actual spit take when that happened

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

I just got home from work Bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao PoptartGamer FTW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's snowing outside, I've got the fireplace going and I'm curled up under the blankets with my 3DS and the Zeldathon stream. This is one hell of a way to send off 2015.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Yo... I'm about to put this poo poo on muh MFing computer screen while I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying to get into it since it was a Christmas gift from my rents but I'm finding it harder and harder to keep playing it every time I do though. It seems like it's supposed to open up and became epic at some point but it's been just kind of meh mostly.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
X or teh first one ?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Wii U one.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

O.. I'm talking about the first one or more specifically the 3DS version of the first one. It pwns and is not a lot like X apart from the combat. It's more like a regular jrpg with teenagers saving the world n poo poo.. X is like some sci fi drama shiz with a lot more emphasis on doing your own thing from what I seen of my boy playing it. NEways to get back on topic they just confirmed Space Jam 2 live on stream. This is epic

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Nice humblebrag AWildAbra.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AWildAbra is a saint.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
ZQ... :swoon:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
There's an epic crew out right now.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I pray it's not *shudders* THAT ZQ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought one of the shirts.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Kay is so cute.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm partial to Catherine meself.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I just find Kay's personality really cute. Same with ZQ.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Okay... Why the gently caress, is there a Swedish flag but not a USA or Canada flag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Okay... Why the gently caress, is there a Swedish flag but not a USA or Canada flag.

Because the Swedish Weird Al guy, Silver, couldn't be with them for this one so it's up in his honor.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Le patriotic hoodrich meme./

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Because the Swedish Weird Al guy, Silver, couldn't be with them for this one so it's up in his honor.

Oh drat that guy was actually cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Abra FTW.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wand of Gamelon hype

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Oracles games and Link's Awakening are so epic...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let's make some noise for my boy the motherfucking TBForGood! Hell yeah!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kay just told a story how they couldn't get Chicken Fries at the Burger King and there was a slice of pizza laying face up on the floor 2 feet from her.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao This dude cannot read out loud. Cripes, it's like that dude they always put in the FPS block at GDQ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lmao Abra was running around and he fell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmao Abra was running around and he fell.

klmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Abra ran away.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

• Locked thread