Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he drew it wrong

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

:tviv:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mods we need :tviv: but a Zeldathon version that has the Zeldathon Hope logo on a computer monitor instead of a tv

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sora is talking about spiders and how their related to Homestuck and everyone on the couch's faces are contorting in horror as he goes on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He just leaned his 70 year old man body up with the 13 year old's head on it and said robotically, "That's an Undertale thing. I like Undertale, and I like Homestuck." and smiled psychotically at everyone in the room. Night Crew Zeldathon is back baby!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

He just leaned his 70 year old man body up with the 13 year old's head on it and said robotically, "That's an Undertale thing. I like Undertale, and I like Homestuck." and smiled psychotically at everyone in the room. Night Crew Zeldathon is back baby!

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

If you come to the stream you best be *well* versed in memes

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Soras body is even more hosed up this year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't usually read the chat for this but every time I do there's an epicly named guy like NerdThomas or some guy named NightOwl35 role playing about tipping his fedora back before that became an ironic meme.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Soras body is even more hosed up this year.
He had some weird tweets about being Fat, Gay, Unfunny, That's me! :) and saying he was a waste of life and would stay off the stream until his run but I guess he got over it and now is proudly moving his awesome body around on a couch while saying homestuck memes.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

He had some weird tweets about being Fat, Gay, Unfunny, That's me! :) and saying he was a waste of life and would stay off the stream until his run but I guess he got over it and now is proudly moving his awesome body around on a couch while saying homestuck memes.

Hell, you've got to respect him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've learned to, over the past few Zeldathons I seen.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Sora is talking about spiders and how their related to Homestuck and everyone on the couch's faces are contorting in horror as he goes on.

I'm going to get flamed for this again prolly but I used to read Homestuck and spiders don't have a drat thing to do with it. Fake gangstas playin theyselfs live on stream ITT

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

I'm going to get flamed for this again prolly but I used to read Homestuck and spiders don't have a drat thing to do with it. Fake gangstas playin theyselfs live on stream ITT

Make Spiders A Meme

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

He keeps talking about Vriksa or something and raised a phone with her picture on it and said This is my Waifu. Vriska Circuit. and was talking about how much she loves the number 8 and it has to do with spiders and, he loves spiders as a result.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

He keeps talking about Vriksa or something and raised a phone with her picture on it and said This is my Waifu. Vriska Circuit. and was talking about how much she loves the number 8 and it has to do with spiders and, he loves spiders as a result.

#Winning

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Hahah they're talking about getting sora a girlfriend from the subs and he sits up and says "Somebody that likes Homestuck."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting sora a gf and her liking homestuck as much as him and seinfeld is a long running meme by now so I didn't even bat an eye at that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OH HO! Yo, did he just walk up -- SLOWLY -- and DOWN SMASH?!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

OH HO! Yo, did he just walk up -- SLOWLY -- and DOWN SMASH?!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't wait to see the 4 foot half troon slap my boy Zach.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Zachs sideburns are bad rear end.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

DAYUM some of those dudes actually slapped Zach pretty hard!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His steez changing every time is epic. At first I thought he could never top the sweatervest and golf cap combo he was rocking at ZThon Water but then he had pinstripe suit pants and geometric pattern long sleeve turtlenecks the next one, then he was a 90s teen IIRC, and now being a yoga guy... it's just to awesome. Zach FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yeah! ZQ teaching the Llama Song guys, it's a once in a lifetime moment. So please check it out.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Hell yeah! ZQ teaching the Llama Song guys, it's a once in a lifetime moment. So please check it out.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And if you look back on the game screen... It's Rocky the Kangaroo! He's back. Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now that there's a bit of down time, I'll show some memories from Zeldathons past.

Zeldathon Lives IIRC. Ray Liotta with Sickly AIDS TF2 Gamer.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Just when I thought this Zeldathon couldn't get any more epic Sora casually throws on a tiny Shrek mask and leans back in the couch like a boss.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

e :beaten

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Dec 29, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Just when I thought this Zeldathon couldn't get any more epic Sora casually throws on a tiny Shrek mask and leans back in the couch like a boss.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Super MC Gamer yelling.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't find the really good pic of Zach unfortunately.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish he was back in his caring a lot about his hair phase though since you used to be able to watch Zach for hours just loving with his own hair and looking at monitors and stuff nonstop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh this is reminding me IIRC 2 or 3 zeldathons ago Abra had hotpants underneath his spandex so he was playing Oracle of Seasons and he started tearing off his spandex pants in the middle of the run and he had short red spandex shorts under it.

• Locked thread