Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Trump made up a hypothetical scenario about Ford shipping it's Mexico-built cars by having illegals drive them over the border, then giving the cars away to them, then he said "they give em to the illegals but not to our veterans, unbelievable," like the thing he just dreamed was actually happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Montasque posted:

They were boo'ing Bernie not Trump...

You might be right, only half sort of watching this thing while doing other stuff. I think it was more the way he quickly moved on after hearing the booing that made me think of it the other way

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Montasque posted:

They were boo'ing Bernie not Trump...

I was saying "Booo....rnie".

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Trump saying that Obama's gonna do an executive order to get around the second amendment.

Now he's spewing NRA talking points and this is the first time I really want to mute him.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

HW looks pretty healthy, I was worried he might die before he witnessed the complete destruction of his dynasty

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
"Out police are being mistreated terribly"

*massive cheers*

gently caress all of you assholes with a rusty pipe, Tamir Rice was gunned down on video and loving nothing happened to the police officers who murdered him.

This is the first time I've muted a Trump rally in the background, I'll see if eventually it gets listenable again.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump made up a hypothetical scenario about Ford shipping it's Mexico-built cars by having illegals drive them over the border, then giving the cars away to them, then he said "they give em to the illegals but not to our veterans, unbelievable," like the thing he just dreamed was actually happening.

cue CBS discovering that an illegal immigrant won a contest for a free f-150 and drove it over the border

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
"Unless I win it doesn't mean a drat thing to me"

Trump talking about one of his rallies vs a Jeb! rally down the road: "We had 4,500 people, Jeb! had 109 people"

"Get out and vote the ninth everybody! Thank you and goodnight"

and that's the end of the rally

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

cue CBS discovering that an illegal immigrant won a contest for a free f-150 and drove it over the border
Question to Radio Yerevan: Is it correct that Grigori Grigorievich Grigoriev won a luxury car at the All-Union Championship in Moscow?

Answer: In principle, yes. But first of all it was not Grigori Grigorievich Grigoriev, but Vassili Vassilievich Vassiliev; second, it was not at the All-Union Championship in Moscow, but at a Collective Farm Sports Festival in Smolensk; third, it was not a car, but a bicycle; and fourth he didn't win it, but rather it was stolen from him.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Zas posted:

HW looks pretty healthy, I was worried he might die before he witnessed the complete destruction of his dynasty

Barring a sudden illness I could see HW living past 100. I hope he does. Seeing a 100 year old former president go skydiving would be awesome (yeah I'm aware he doesn't jump solo anymore).

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Gobbeldygook posted:

Question to Radio Yerevan: Is it correct that Grigori Grigorievich Grigoriev won a luxury car at the All-Union Championship in Moscow?

Answer: In principle, yes. But first of all it was not Grigori Grigorievich Grigoriev, but Vassili Vassilievich Vassiliev; second, it was not at the All-Union Championship in Moscow, but at a Collective Farm Sports Festival in Smolensk; third, it was not a car, but a bicycle; and fourth he didn't win it, but rather it was stolen from him.

Can't stumpski the trumpski

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

:drat:

Has anyone penned anything about Jeb's borderline obsessive daddy worship?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

fade5 posted:

"Get out and vote the ninth everybody! Thank you and goodnight"

and that's the end of the rally

He originally said the eighth and someone in the crowd shouted "NINTH" to correct him. Great GOTV showing by the Trump campaign.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shakugan posted:

:drat:

Has anyone penned anything about Jeb's borderline obsessive daddy worship?

Jeb did

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Joementum posted:

He originally said the eighth and someone in the crowd shouted "NINTH" to correct him. Great GOTV showing by the Trump campaign.

A bababoey and this. Donald J Trump ladies and gentlemen.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Edit:wrong thread.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Excellent, now all the Trump supporters know to vote on the 9th of November.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Jeb Bash

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Zas posted:

Maybe he should've ran again. He can, after all.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Why is that @hildog

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I started laughing really suddenly at this, like those laughs where it takes your conscious mind a second to catch up.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

more proof that Trump is the Regina George of this election cycle

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I didn't even realize he was retweeting it at first, I thought he just wanted to notify all those people and was signing it with his own handle.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I have to reiterate: this election cycle is so loving good. Come for Bernie, stay for Trump. I don't think I'll ever be this politically engaged again.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Zas posted:

No, that image was from his skydiving event in 2009. He's wheelchair-bound these days.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

I have to reiterate: this election cycle is so loving good. Come for Bernie, stay for Trump. I don't think I'll ever be this politically engaged again.

i'm laughing my rear end off at how Priebus and company are completely unable to control the Trump golem.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Trump should know better than to wear a notch lapel tux

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Josh Lyman posted:

Trump should know better than to wear a notch lapel tux

also bowtie instead of nice regular tie.

bowties are shameful

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

etalian posted:

also bowtie instead of nice regular tie.

bowties are shameful
You're supposed to wear a bowtie with a tux you scrub

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Here's that TWO TEDS radio spot Huckabee put out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCVWkL0yNk

Don't know if this is going to work...

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

Man I really wish it would, but it's so ineffectual. "Are gays your absolute number one top priority?" "No,"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Katrina Pierson: Hillary Clinton helped a child rapist get off and laughed about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHrW_ZMcEoc

What Pierson is referencing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMeelKc5F8

Full foxnews segment:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4678157739001/donald-trump-versus-bill-clinton/#sp=show-clips

You'd think they would have held off this stuff until January... But it seems they're just getting started.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

So is Trump running with the hope that if he focuses on Clinton now people will just assume he's the winner of the primary?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Montasque posted:

Huckabee is disgusting on every level, probably the worst of the bunch. loving weirdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

Katrina Pierson: Hillary Clinton helped a child rapist get off and laughed about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHrW_ZMcEoc

What Pierson is referencing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMeelKc5F8

Full foxnews segment:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4678157739001/donald-trump-versus-bill-clinton/#sp=show-clips

You'd think they would have held off this stuff until January... But it seems they're just getting started.

Imagine me starting off watching this leaning back in my chair, with the bored blank look you have while you're aimlessly browsing the internet, but eventually my eyes start slowly getting wider and my mouth hangs open and I sit forward and I'm frozen for a few seconds after the video ends.

• Locked thread