Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh lmao I forgot that Zeldathon is where I first heard the joke "Gyorg Lopez".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're detective massive quantities of Win in this sector, Captain.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

OH HO! Yo, did he just walk up -- SLOWLY -- and DOWN SMASH?!

This is my favorite donation sound

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Major as mask is next!!! #TURNUP

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Somebody just donated $25k

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
dude donates $100k per year to Zeldathon and they still can't pronounce his name right lol.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao...who's the guy on the couch in the green shirt who just said "'A certified hood classic'? How does one become certified...in the hood?"

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmfao...who's the guy on the couch in the green shirt who just said "'A certified hood classic'? How does one become certified...in the hood?"

A Wild Abra

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Frenz posted:

A Wild Abra

He's outta control

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo, they went from 60k to 99k while I was at work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Dude, it's A Wild Abra, why the hell do I have to keep explaining this... You guys should be ashamed.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Abra was doing a southern accent but it sounded like a racist black guy impression

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Abra was doing a southern accent but it sounded like a racist black guy impression

I think where he's from it's legitimantly how people talk so I give him a pass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last night he was saying like "Oh mah! Jyggy! Mah boy, you are givin me Vapors!" which was epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All aboard the Woot Woot! train! 100K Hype! And it's not even 3 days in yet. Last year the total after 6 days was 196K.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Last night he was saying like "Oh mah! Jyggy! Mah boy, you are givin me Vapors!" which was epic.

lol yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll always love the Oh Baby A Triple! sound effect but Oh ho! Yo, did he just walk up, slowly, and down smash?! is the new champion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMhGCf20i0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'll always love the Oh Baby A Triple! sound effect but Oh ho! Yo, did he just walk up, slowly, and down smash?! is the new champion.

was just thinking this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love "That's Awesome" too but 20.14 is just too drat good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And 69.69 playing the opening of Careless Whisper is fairly good but it doesn't have the staying power.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I seen a hoodrich donation so I guess I'll donmate again, and get in on this sweet train.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol if you donate $1337 it plays something called Symphony_of_the_memes.ogg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone posted RIP Lemmy in one of the comments and even the guy on the couch playing the game who loves listening to that style of hard rock and plays in a band of that style had no idea what they were talking about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yea! Win! I love these musics.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Someone posted RIP Lemmy in one of the comments and even the guy on the couch playing the game who loves listening to that style of hard rock and plays in a band of that style had no idea what they were talking about.

They broke the news live in a donation comment last night.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

They broke the news live in a donation comment last night.

Zeldathon FTW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know if this is being selfish, but I'm currently holding off on my $20.14 donation until the donation sounds come back. Love the music though.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

/me dances merrily to the music

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

/me dances merrily to the music

Same here. Everyone will come down, everyone comes to clock town! *plays a tuba along with Marissa's flute* Win!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Another good one is 12.99 which does the *plop* Amiibo! sound effect.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm so glad I managed to get out of work early enough to see them break 100K and get in on the tail end of the train.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm so glad I managed to get out of work early enough to see them break 100K and get in on the tail end of the train.

I may stay up to see the end of MM.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know how far along he is. I know he's doing an all masks run because the game got upgraded to that but I don't know how much time that would add.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

20.01 is the gamecube alternate boot up sound effect.

• Locked thread