Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

http://i.imgur.com/UZfC08i.gifv

I loving hate this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
idgi. gently caress is he doing?

VVV Oh. What an incredibly disappointing human being. I'm being serious.

kinmik has a new favorite as of 10:54 on Dec 29, 2015

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
He's doing the "Down low... TOO SLOW" gesture with a soap dispenser.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

He sure showed that motion sensor! What a cool guy!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

I'm sure his parents regret not hugging him enough now. That, or not aborting him.

Injun Greenberg
Sep 14, 2011
A lot of lovely decisions in that picture. Is that eye thing reversible or is he stuck like that?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Condomeria? Where we're going, we don't need condoms.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Stargate posted:

A lot of lovely decisions in that picture. Is that eye thing reversible or is he stuck like that?

I could be scleral contact lenses, but black eye tattooing is a thing people do and his other mods do point to someone with questionable decision making skills

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Fatkraken posted:

I could be scleral contact lenses, but black eye tattooing is a thing people do and his other mods do point to someone with questionable decision making skills

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

M'Lucifer

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

No, mom, nobody is loving hiring.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Correct me if I'm wrong here PLEASE let me be wrong, but is the dude on the right holding a gun to a stuffed animals head? If so, it just added a HUGE layer of creepy to an already awkward picture.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Why is Batman holding a gun

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I learned a while back to never do google image search for BoJack Horseman, especially at work :negative:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Augh! This guy looks like he makes a lot of noises when he eats.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

EZipperelli posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong here PLEASE let me be wrong, but is the dude on the right holding a gun to a stuffed animals head? If so, it just added a HUGE layer of creepy to an already awkward picture.

Really wish that image had been spoiler tagged.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

So like I'm not British but the Mr Bean persona, was that more for children or adults

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Mr. Bean was for the people. He was good in Blackadder too but that wasn't much of a kid's show.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

amityville anus posted:

Mr. Bean was for the people. He was good in Blackadder too but that wasn't much of a kid's show.

Rowan Atkinson is just a funny guy. I also really liked The Thin Blue Line, but I suspect I'm alone in that opinion.

Content!

Someone made the mistake of mentioning Le Turtle, my favorite reddit personality.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

EZipperelli posted:

How else is the other dude supposed to rape that pony?

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Sinners Sandwich posted:

So like I'm not British but the Mr Bean persona, was that more for children or adults

It's kind of universal. He doesn't speak much so you don't have to understand much English to watch it, and there's no complicated jokes to go over kids heads, but anyone can laugh at a man getting his head stuck in a turkey. It's just classic physical comedy I guess.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Mr. Bean, were he real, would be a tremendously awkward guy despite not being ugly or gross. I liked the one where he somehow got his hand stuck in the back pocket of another man's trousers and was stuck following him around.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

goose fleet posted:

Why is Batman holding a gun

"What a lot of people forget is that Batman originally had guns," explained Brian Azzarello, who's written Batman for comic books and film. "Batman was pulp, born and bred. Other than wearing a cowl, that character was a pulp character."

Indolent Bastard has a new favorite as of 17:40 on Dec 29, 2015

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Palisader posted:

Rowan Atkinson is just a funny guy. I also really liked The Thin Blue Line, but I suspect I'm alone in that opinion.

Constable Goodie was a poor man's amalgam of Baldrick and George, but I thought the show was okay. Atkinson rarely turns in a bad performance even if his co stars aren't up to snuff.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Indolent Bastard posted:

"What a lot of people forget is that Batman originally had guns," explained Brian Azzarello, who's written Batman for comic books and film. "Batman was pulp, born and bred. Other than wearing a cowl, that character was a pulp character."

Haha, all I can take from this is that this is the first guy on record to go, "No, you don't understand, Batman is a deep, nuanced, and gritty character that was made for adults. That kind of stuff goes over kids' heads, so it was made for me!"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Indolent Bastard posted:

Is he melting silver with a candle? Why include something so absurdly implausible and ruin a good story?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Stoatbringer posted:

Is he melting silver with a candle? Why include something so absurdly implausible and ruin a good story?

It's a bat-andle made of magnesium you cretin.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Palisader posted:

Content!

Someone made the mistake of mentioning Le Turtle, my favorite reddit personality.

http://imgur.com/a/NBvc2

enjoy

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

She hosed her pikachu.

Gross.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I was unaware they made kids shirts in XXXXXXXL sizes.

What is with the gloves? Like seriously? All I can think of is they saw American Psycho and though Batman with the gloves on was the look they wanted. I'll say this, at least they look like they have showered.

quote:

There's so much going on. The guy in the back with the Charmander or whatever seems to have a bunch of plastic pants hangers all clipped together. It's not as WTF as the rest of the image, but what?

quote:

Top hat, check. headphones from best buy, check. plane black T from walmart, check. Mom's wine glass filled with grape juice, check. Ladies, bend over and drop 'em.

quote:

Body mods are just loving gross. You chose to look like that, deal with people thinking your a freak. I also love his 300$ wireless beats headphones. We are probably looking at a decent used cars cost worth of human poo poo.

quote:

I roofied my fuckdoll because she was putting up too much of a fight.

quote:

I have 100% sure these guys are proactive in giving out hugs, and get really pissed off when people avoid them. The tigers free hug sign looks like it was used to kill someone.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

If your Be a Going to 2 Face Then aT least Onee of them Makee Pretty

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

LingcodKilla posted:

She hosed her pikachu.

Gross.

His name is Frank, and he loves fun.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

cash crab posted:

As a Lady™ I can assure you that shaving your legs doesn't result in bruising (unless you are hammering your legs with the razor). People who develop bruising easily usually have lovely diets, either qualitatively or quantitatively and not to be a bummer, but a lot of women have really hosed up relationships with food and either eat too little, or eat lovely food, or eat very small amounts of lovely food. They bruise like peaches because they're essentially dying. Source: I know a lot of women, and they share with me their hosed up daily menus such as "I eat some Skittles for breakfast so I don't pass out" and "I eat so I can forget my earthly traumas and now I breathe funny".

WTF dude? Where the everloving gently caress are you getting this from? Thanks for assuming that everyone who bruises easily has an eating disorder.

Also if you know a poo poo ton of women with eating disorders that's way more reflective of the company you keep than anything else.

slinkimalinki has a new favorite as of 20:46 on Dec 29, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Much anger in this one.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Much anger in this one.
Yes I'm pissed off that someone just said "Oh hey guys, I can explain! Women bruise easily because they have eating disorders!". I'd like to see the loving science behind that.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

It's really because they are weak and tender. Sheesh. Glad we cleared that up.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

If your Be a Going to 2 Face Then aT least Onee of them Makee Pretty

yeah that sound like something Smeagol would say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Why do these waifu gently caress-pillow characters always look so upset and unhappy? I haven't consumed any anime in a decade and even that was limited mostly to Sailor Moon and Ranma. I know there are sex cartoons and stuff, but is it just all rape all the time? When you see a guy carrying around a pillow like this, you already know he is a broken individual, but it seems like it would be ever so slightly less terrible if the cartoon girl he wanted to have sex with actually seemed like she was enjoying herself.

• Locked thread