Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

For once I didn't want to be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I wonder if Robot is going to ask "What is love?" and how fast we'll see a Roxbury gif with robot faces bobbing their heads.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Tupperwarez posted:

self.SenpaiNoticed.SetValue(true)

Error (syntax) at index 33: Missing param ';':ovr:

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

robot x shadow otp

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I like to imagine that Tom struggled with how to show robot's reaction here, I don't think robot's shown emotion like this since before he even had a face

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Zoom out to show robot has a pink marker in his other hand.

King Robot gives him a thumbs up.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Mraagvpeine posted:

I wonder if Robot is going to ask "What is love?" and how fast we'll see a Roxbury gif with robot faces bobbing their heads.

Robot already knows he loves Shadow. But he hasn't felt physical intimacy before.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Hremsfeld posted:

Error (syntax) at index 33: Missing param ';':ovr:

No end of line character needed. Love is unending.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

At some point we're going to see Robot lying in bed after, smoking a cigarette, and all he'll say is:

"It was worth it."

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

ullerrm posted:

At some point we're going to see Robot lying in bed after, smoking a cigarette, and all he'll say is:

"It was worth it."

"Shadow, I need to tell you that I sexually identify as a suicide Catalyst..."

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Kesper North posted:

"Shadow, I need to tell you that I sexually identify as a suicide Catalyst..."

My trigger words are "purple" and "daka daka daka."

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Fried Chicken posted:

Good of Kat to install a blushing mechanism for situations like these

And to keep the glands and repurpose them for nervous sweating, for that matter.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Carrasco posted:

And to keep the glands and repurpose them for nervous sweating, for that matter.

I was talking to a friend yesterday about Robot being kinda special for a robot. I'm not convinced the rest of robotkind will follow through because they don't have the experiences he has with friendship and attachments and I think that extra chip has to do with it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Demiurge4 posted:

I was talking to a friend yesterday about Robot being kinda special for a robot. I'm not convinced the rest of robotkind will follow through because they don't have the experiences he has with friendship and attachments and I think that extra chip has to do with it.
Fairly sure the extra chip is court robot standard. It's their version of the robot hearts on the originals.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Fried Chicken posted:

Good of Kat to install a blushing mechanism for situations like these

It's the metal glowing from heat, Robot is currently running at a thousand degrees.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

MikeJF posted:

It's the metal glowing from heat, Robot is currently running at a thousand degrees.

That sounds like a nasty system overclock. He miht explode.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Air is lava! posted:

That sounds like a nasty system overclock. He miht explode.

It was worth it.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Oh goody cutesy-wutesy romancey shipping shenanigans between two non-human characters now all we need is someone to transition and maybe someone's fictive headmate to become corporeal and jerk them off and we can have the Tumblrkrigg Court we've always desired.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Disgusting Coward posted:

Oh goody cutesy-wutesy romancey shipping shenanigans between two non-human characters now all we need is someone to transition and maybe someone's fictive headmate to become corporeal and jerk them off and we can have the Tumblrkrigg Court we've always desired.

I agree. Some of these kinds of relationships are weird to me. The incredibly intimate Human X Shitposting one you have going on is a bit new age for me :saddowns:

Note to Self
Mar 21, 2012

This post sucks dude

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Ch-... Chibisoma?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I'm just saying as Gunnerkrigg continues it's fairly obvious that Tom is needing to spend less time imagining the sexual awakening he never actually had and more time endeavoring to get a full-buttocked grown up to envelop his genitals cause having everyone in Gunnerkrigg go all blush-winsome smile-touch each other's arms is both tedious and the first step on the road to a lonely Siddell swinging from the rafter of a sparsely furnished bedsit.

The same goes for John Allison; the further down the path of spunky-tween-touches he goes the closer he gets to an inappropriate dick pic and a panicky suicide. Anyway I shall tarry no longer cause anyone saying anything that doesn't involve that stupid kitty mouth smiley is probably not gonna be welcomed in this discussion and I hope you all have a nice 2016.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
No please grace us more with your peerless insights

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Whoa, that sure is a post.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

neogeo0823 posted:

Ch-... Chibisoma?

Chibisoma is a lot of things, but whatever this is isn't one of them.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

neogeo0823 posted:

Ch-... Chibisoma?
This is the legendary Nega-Chibisoma. Should the two ever touch... actually let's not go down that route.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

It's like a good fairy turned the Butt Zone into a real boy.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
Oh my god! Two characters care about each other as something other than an enemy to fight!? This comic has gone FULL TUMBLR!!!!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Agreed, enough of this tumblr bullshit. We need to return to the main plot: a remake of carrie featuring a feral serial killer.

She's already shown she doesn't really give two fucks for authority. She cheats, skives, is violent with other pupils, is friend and guardian to a murderous trickster spirit, tried to blow up Eglamore because she had a bad day and signed up to be forest medium as a "gently caress you" to the Court's administration. Any taking her into an office to tick her off is probably not going to work cause she gives no fucks, and any administrator you ask to reel her in is going to be risking fiery annihilation. Getting Jones, literally the oldest and wisest thing to exist, to talk to her had negligible effect.

Going nuclear with humiliation/rear end in a top hat dad is the way to do it, yo. Go on Antony you fuckin' rad dad! GET HER TELT.

One of her closest friends saying "Hey, maybe you shouldn't cheat on your homework" resulted in her torturing them, a murder attempt on a teacher and her running off into Scary Monster Forest to get chummy with one of the most dangerous creatures in the world. Maybe the Court noticed that and that is why the next person to say "hey maybe stop being such an rear end in a top hat?" was literally indestructible.

I mean I get "gently caress you dad" and stuff but Annie is a dangerous little prick and no amount of talking without contractions will change that.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

I'm just saying as Gunnerkrigg continues it's fairly obvious that Tom is needing to spend less time imagining the sexual awakening he never actually had and more time endeavoring to get a full-buttocked grown up to envelop his genitals cause having everyone in Gunnerkrigg go all blush-winsome smile-touch each other's arms is both tedious and the first step on the road to a lonely Siddell swinging from the rafter of a sparsely furnished bedsit.

The same goes for John Allison; the further down the path of spunky-tween-touches he goes the closer he gets to an inappropriate dick pic and a panicky suicide. Anyway I shall tarry no longer cause anyone saying anything that doesn't involve that stupid kitty mouth smiley is probably not gonna be welcomed in this discussion and I hope you all have a nice 2016.

well you sound like you smell good, have lots of friends that aren't amiibos, and have life skill beyond playing video games

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

holy poo poo what is this

what are you

OmegaDimension
Feb 18, 2013

Really living up to your username, aren't you?

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

You heard it here first,The Gunnerkrigg Court Thread, nothing but a quivering hugbox that turns upon posters at a drop of a hat.
What has the world come to when a guy can't spuriously accuse authors of paedophilic urges without being made to feel unwelcome?

Yak of Wrath fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Dec 29, 2015

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Splicer posted:

This is the legendary Nega-Chibisoma. Should the two ever touch... actually let's not go down that route.

ChibiCoward otp :fap:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

and maybe someone's fictive headmate to become corporeal and jerk them off

But we already have Zimmy and Gamma.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

source your quotes

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

and this is the comic where subtext becomes text

:shittypop:

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
I was going to leave a comment about how I was kind of disappointed about this step in the Robot/Shadow bromance but now that I read Disgusting Coward's comment I feel like I should reconsider my entire position if that's one of my bedfellows

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ATP5G1 posted:

I was going to leave a comment about how I was kind of disappointed about this step in the Robot/Shadow bromance but now that I read Disgusting Coward's comment I feel like I should reconsider my entire position if that's one of my bedfellows

He's not one of your bedfellows, he ain't no tumblr style home!

Seriously though not liking that development is fine and you're nothing like that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Hremsfeld posted:

ChibiCoward otp :fap:

I think Tom should redo Gunnerkrigg's alt-text into Somatler and Cowaldorf Edition.

:wal: These teens are doing too much kissing!

:stat: Yeah, and they're not even kissing the right people!

:wal: That's what I said!

:wal: :stat: DOHOHOHOHOHOHO