Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh well if bosses take off like 4 hearts in one hit I guess it's not an insane amount, but still I feel like at the time I posted that she started like a couple hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

She's already up to ganon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Wild Abra just did a Randy Macho Man Savage "Oh Yeah".

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lmao Abras back and he's got his second wind under him

E: drat you autocorrect! :bagawd:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmao Abrams back and he's got his second wind under him

When he came back he said loudly I Am Full of Pizza And Chocolate Milk. Bout to get crunk up behind this kizouch...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

When he came back he said loudly I Am Full of Pizza And Chocolate Milk. Bout to get crunk up behind this kizouch...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yeah. PoptartGamer teaching people Hotline Bling.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to say the comments on these aren't nearly as good as GDQs where it's poo poo like "My grandmother's flesh was sliding off of her body and we had to clean it out of her bed until she finally died. Super Metroid is one of my best childhood memories and it's awesome to see it destroyed like this. Shoutouts to Bone Mom."

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I have to say the comments on these aren't nearly as good as GDQs where it's poo poo like "My grandmother's flesh was sliding off of her body and we had to clean it out of her bed until she finally died. Super Metroid is one of my best childhood memories and it's awesome to see it destroyed like this. Shoutouts to Bone Mom."

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The dude in the plaid is loving Based as all hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Congratulations Lizerdoo on slaying Ganon.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

It's because it's more laid back and chillax than AGDQ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The end credits on LTTP are loving awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope someone makes symphony_of_the_memes.ogg play instead of the 1000 dollar one.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

But that's just a theory...a GAME theory! Thanks for watching!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

But that's just a theory...a GAME theory! Thanks for watching!

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Southern Abra is back.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's this generation's Dusty Rhodes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The guy on the donation station right now is pretty much the dude from the Adam Sandler Respect skit who everyone yells at.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ABRA: Check the expiration date on that pepperoni.
MC: What--We got it today, what are you talking about?!
ABRA: Well, it was at Wal Mart, you never know...
DONATION STATION [Amid riotous laughter after 3 seconds]: You never know what might happen at Wal Mart.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Abra just went to get some of the nasty KoolAid and he said Please Massa... Can I have a pepperoni...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap, Zelda Queen has a new song called the Pizza Man she's going to teach people. If you thought Llama Song was awesome, hold on to your butts, because the Pizza Man is coming to town. Please donate to make this goal come true.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oh hell yeah zelda 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Rofl

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
catpepe

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

drat I missed links crossbow training

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
lmao holy loving poo poo he's singing the chat

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I went from thinking this is ironic to being a true believer in maybe three seconds, lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's 0 irony in this forum, largely.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I started watching this fairly ironically but watching Zeldathon taught me there's something to love about every living soul.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lot of really metal badasses joined in for Skyward Sword, along with the motherfucking Wild Abra.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
oh my god... could Zeldathon survive this?!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao Choco is doing insane hacks on the Wii U and now the screen is pink.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Choco is so badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm pissed I have to go to work during this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm also going to miss spicy Skyward Impa... Son of a bitch!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

ABRA: I do not fear death at this point...

[Evil voice] I WELCOME IT! MWA HA HA HA HA!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

ABRA: I do not fear death at this point...

[Evil voice] I WELCOME IT! MWA HA HA HA HA!

lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*ABRA being restrained by paramedics*

paramedic: *picks up empty carton of chocolate milk* hmmmm...thought so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ABRA [responding to 600 dollar donation]: No B-Diddy, it's people like YOU, who are the real John Cena. And I mean that as a compliment, not an insult. You're the ones who make wishes happen.

• Locked thread