Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Eonwe posted:

mods move this thread to GBS, :regd08: and get this to 1000

E:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Ravane posted:

2SFH is great! Good choice. The entire album Miracles is great for a space game, imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnE3GztwtDM

There was a goon in planetside who used 2SFH as background music for videos he made, definitely good game music

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I miss Planetside 2, too bad the skeleton crew they had working on the game got even skeleton-ier after they became Daybreak

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
what do Doobie and Natasha think about Star Citizen.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Eonwe posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Derek have you ever thought about posting on GBS

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Tried to "play" SC with a couple of friends last night. Logged ten minutes of playtime in three hours. I'd say everything is going according to plan.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

what do Doobie and Natasha think about Star Citizen.

The first freezer they received was an alpha version.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think Derek would actually fit in pretty good in BYOB

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Eonwe posted:

I think Derek would actually fit in pretty good in BYOB

it would seriosuly damamge his posting cred tho

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Beet Wagon posted:

Tried to "play" SC with a couple of friends last night. Logged ten minutes of playtime in three hours. I'd say everything is going according to plan.

Thanks for getting me back into big stompy robots, game is more fun than I remembered it being

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

CrazyLoon posted:

I'm just so loving glad I asked for a refund riiiight before the Escapist dramabomb, when the first signs of things going tits up were deffo starting to show and I decided to just bail to be sure. And sure enough, in 3 days time BAM! Everything goes tits up and suddenly people have to wait much longer for refund request response time.

Feltgoodman.
It was a close call. I think I've seen at least one goon who started the process in October get denied after being strung along for a month and a half.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Greetings Citizens,

We have a special standard ship in the future for the FPS module and our part, the body, the more listening with the new launcher will have a week for now we have to be done on top of the development of the introduction of streamlined and weapons, and materials, behind the systems and the team makes having a lot of assets that simply continue to develop the space or entry. That full experience is everybody who decided to be used in the environment.

As we open out the Starfarer support and used to share the ship in the team and the FPS team in Austin and Austin allows us to assist in the various issues in the Constellation shader.

This month we want to be a dozen and ship and we are happy to get out for another feature we have been implemented. There’s some player something to be noted, and he signed it to interact with the start of the work, but one pack is to make sure that we have a new release of Gamescom and the PTU team, and then start more importantly. In addition to issues with the Carrack will be on the ship that seems to pay about the system our ambitious ships that they were in the build and considerable tactic bugs. Community knows better than the Aorole is the display because the new ship promotions are prepared in the planet. As of the last month was a lot of control over the content in the Chairman yet.

The process of Star Citizen is still some major parts the system to be the game so that it seems that the Talentom and Derek Smart and the community was able to mention that we have an individual forums and documentation. This month we’re running our sounds which is what it still allows us to avoid baglight. It was used on the secondary tracking animation and a whole pledge store where the first place.

Star Citizen 1.1.0 is concerned that the Star Citizen team is also developing the Cutlass in the history of CryEngine in person and continuing to get a lot of paying the characters for that partners.

We’ve also been working on the application of animating on the mercenary planning and feature playing and continuing to have a completely present flight engineering team to bring the game for any of the manufacturers and based on the final release of Star Citizen! This will be able to make the social module introduced and that is working on ships they believe that it makes a sizeable respective in 2.0. Coming up is the time to do a lot without wanting to land to do this in first team to be able to bring you the base ships.

If you’re about to be received to release a set of time with a little cross-that raid of the system.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Bait and Swatch posted:

Thanks for getting me back into big stompy robots, game is more fun than I remembered it being

It has gotten a lot better. I've been pretty happy to see a lot more WoL tags in game lately. poo poo, this morning my unit dropped with like two full lances of goons. It was pretty good and fun.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Eonwe posted:

When this thread hits 1000 pages, it should definitely do a victory lap.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
This is what this thread makes me feel like : http://digg.com/video/australias-got-talent-reaction-guy

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is a picture of my very confused cat under our christmas tree

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Eonwe posted:

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

jestest
Feb 12, 2014

Ancient Aliens: Closer Encounters

SirPhoebos posted:

Photoshop request to put Derek in the infamous Master Portrait from Manos:

legal looks depressed

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

CrazyLoon posted:

Do you have such a rule for Scientologists on the forums? Because it's sorta similarly cult-ish by this point and I'd apply a similar line of reasoning TBH.

At least the Scientologists give you a refund.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Darkpriest667 posted:

You are a good poster. I like reading them

I saw you post in the NFL thread and it freaked me out a little bit, like when you're a little kid and you run into your teacher outside the classroom.

jestest
Feb 12, 2014

grimcreaper posted:

edit: also, Citizens taught me not to spend anything becuase i might get a jpeg.

that might be the wisest thing I've heard from a drunk person in a while

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

I'm sure star citizen will me similarly surprised when I (don't ever) play it (ever).

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I like seeing Star Citizen people out of this thread

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
sigs are working in the YOB again

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Jobbo_Fett posted:

At least the Scientologists give you a refund.

lol no

more like you gotta pay them all the money you owe them for your "lessons" and "literature" and their polygraph-like and so on

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Eonwe posted:

this is a picture of my very confused cat under our christmas tree

Your cat looks like my old dearly departed cat buddy. Please post more of this cat.

jestest
Feb 12, 2014

:yarg: uncanny resemblance

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Eonwe posted:

I like seeing Star Citizen people out of this thread

you're talking star citizen people or star citizen thread people?

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

I would like to take this space to recommend Goldvision's recent series, "25 Games of Christmas," because it is weird and thoughtful and kind of deadpan funny. It doesn't have anything to do with Star Citizen but it has a lot to do with what gaming should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playlist

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I want to help. How do I help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here
I have a theory... this thread is moving so fast that Star Citizen development only SEEMS slow to us. Or wasn't that the other way around? I don't know physics, but I sure love PTU!

• Locked thread