Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Alright, added you guys.

I'm steamcommunity.com/id/EdmondSA/, feel free to add me and we'll see about getting something going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
I just used any old semi auto shotgun with Gaige. With enough Anarchy, the 1/2 damage penalty of ricocheting shots doesn't make any difference anyway. A good fast SMG or AR is also good, but I think the shotguns put out more 'bullets' faster. And obviously a Conference Call is probably the best choice even without the Bee shield.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
I've just picked up borderlands 2 from the steam sale so if there is any other complete newbies that want to ram our faces into it at the same time hit me up on steam name is the same.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Borderlands games are trash and only survive on their co-op mechanic.

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
I'm a fan of borderlands co-op, and I'd join in with any playing. Steam profile id is same as the name

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm JT_Jag on Steam. I have Borderlands 2 and all the DLC but haven't gotten around to playing it because I haven't gotten around to finding a party.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

It's that tiiiiiiiiiiime to tally up the vooooooooootes!

First there was the matter of whether or not we should believe Vaughn. Did you guys think he was telling the truth?:

Vaughn did betray us - 6
Vaughn did not betray us - 25

Oh...! Well then. That wasn't very close. Guess you guys have faith in our buff little bro!

The second thing we needed to take care of was where we should go. Did you guys think it was in our best interest to go to Old Haven, or did you want to go to Hollow Point instead?:

Fly to Old Haven - 6
Fly to Hollow Point - 27

...that was even less close than the other one! You guys seem pretty interested in keeping the team together at all costs!

Voting is officially closed. Going to get working on recording footage for the next video. Hope everyone is having some happy holidays! :)

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
Forget the team, I want Rhys to get his shoe back. You can't go around wearing only one shoe.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

Alopex posted:

Forget the team, I want Rhys to get his shoe back. You can't go around wearing only one shoe.

Yeah, the bandits might tease him, call him "One-Shoe Rhys" or something.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Cangelosi posted:

Yeah, the bandits might tease him, call him "One-Shoe Rhys" or something.
He has a boss name already! :allears:

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Shei-kun posted:

He has a boss name already! :allears:

ONE-SHOE RHYS
He's all right!

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Rather Watch Them posted:

ONE-SHOE RHYS
He's all right!

Actually his remaining shoe is his left one. :colbert:

I'm back from the holidays and it's time to kick down the door with a new video of Tales from the Borderlands! Today we're seeing what Fiona and Sasha were up to after the grand moonshot escape.

This is, what, the third time in a row I've had :siren:TWO VOTES:siren: for you guys to make?

Scooter is going to fix up our car and we have the opportunity to buy a dope paint job for it, if we're so inclined. Which one should we get? If you'd rather save your money, vote for the factory settings as they're free. We have enough money to pay for any of them so vote for whatever your heart desires.

Also, how curious are you to find out what gift Felix left for Sasha? She's probably not going to open that thing with how pissed she is, so this might be our only chance to see it. Should we take a peek or should we be respectful?

Voting closes on Saturday at 3PM Eastern.

Kaubocks fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jan 3, 2016

zerosix
Jun 22, 2012
Two Words: Scooter Special

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
The scooter special has to be either really good, or extremely bad which makes it good again, so it's a win-win. We have to take it.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Kaubocks posted:

Actually his remaining shoe is his left one. :colbert:

I'm back from the holidays and it's time to kick down the door with a new video of Tales from the Borderlands! Today we're seeing what Fiona and Sasha were up to after the grand moonshot escape.

This is, what, the third time in a row I've had :siren:TWO VOTES:siren: for you guys to make?

Scooter is going to fix up our car and we have the opportunity to buy a dope paint job for it, if we're so inclined. Which one should we get? If you'd rather save your money, vote for the factory settings as they're free. We have enough money to pay for any of them so vote for whatever your heart desires.

Also, how curious are you to find out what gift Felix left for Sasha? She's probably not going to open that thing with how pissed she is, so this might be our only chance to see it. Should we take a peek or should we be respectful?

Voting closes on Saturday at 3PM Eastern.

That was bro, Bro.

The spork to the eye gag (and associated reactions) convinced me to buy the game and play it myself, but the brofist(s) was where I knew I had made the right decision getting it.

And holy poo poo was it the right decision. This game, man.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Get the Scooter Special and be a bro to your sis

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I wanna vote for one of the Jakobs options, because they're all pretty fitting for Fiona's style. But I... I just can't. The Scooter Special is just too good.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Be Respectful. C'mon, it's Sasha we're talking about. Let's not be a douche about this.

And the Norfleet. It's got cupholders, man! Cupholders!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well, going from what little I can already make out from the preview I have to go against the Scooter Special since it'd nearly bankrupt us again.

Gonna put my vote towards Inflammatory Style and take a peek.

What's Sasha gonna do? Chew us out? 'How dare you look at the gift that the guy I now hate gave me! You're an awful sister!" Please. :rolleyes:

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Scooter :allears: I remembered being annoyed by him way back in BL1 so I was prepared to hate him as soon as he showed up, but boy howdy did he grow on me.

Anyway, I vote that we be respectful to Sasha. And I went with the Storming Vexrunner in my own playthrough for that Maliwan rep, but now I've gotta see the Scooter Special.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Filigree Flintlock and be respectful.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10

RareAcumen posted:

Well, going from what little I can already make out from the preview I have to go against the Scooter Special since it'd nearly bankrupt us again.

Yes, but then you get $500 from that box in Felix's place. I think we'll be alright for money either way, so I feel no qualms about saying oh god I want to see the Scooter Special, pick it pick it pick it.

Also be respectful and let Sasha choose whether she wants to open it. If she doesn't we'll still be able to open it ourselves when she's not looking....right? :ohdear:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I wish Fiona would be nicer to Rhys, who is cool and my friend.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
On the off chance the caravan's stats mean anything, we've got to go with Inflamatory Style because what's better than ramming your car into something? Ramming it into something and make it explode! :supaburn:

Not voting on Sasha yet since I'm not that far in the video. Look for an edit in the near future.

Open Sasha's gift, then give it to her. Make it sound like it was just in the box and not specifically for her, since I think that'd make her feel better.

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Dec 31, 2015

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Scooter Special, and peek. Mysteries must be solved.

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not Katsura, I'm Captain Katsura!

We definitely need the Scooter Special, and I think we should be respectful. If Sasha wants it, she'll probably tell Fiona what it is at some point, and if she doesn't want it, then it won't be relevant to us, since the option is only taking a peak, not stealing it.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Be respectful.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

ONE-SHOE RHYS
He's all right left!

I really dig the Filigree Flintlock.
And I don't see how opening Sasha's box can cause anything but grief. Be respectful.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

SCOOTER SPECIAL because it's the most expensive one and it costs the most.

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
That Filigree Flintlock looks fantastic! As for Sasha, she's our sister. Be respectful. And hope we don't need what she's about to throw away sometime down the line.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Since we've got elemental effect chance added to our gun I think Sasha should switch it up and go w/ Maliwan Inflammatory Style! Also be respectful jeez!

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
I loving love the poo poo out of Scooter, one of the best characters in Borderlands and one of the realest. Dude's a true bro.

So it goes without saying, Scooter Special, and Peek. Actually been in this situation before; get an idea what it is before letting the other party know it's there.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Lovable Heart of Gold Scooter FunFact: He totally murdered a guy for sleeping with his mom.

Basically Borderlands is about being only slightly less of an rear end in a top hat than the other people, so open that box.

whowhatwhere fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 31, 2015

Treuan
Jun 30, 2011

Go have some COFFEE with CREAM or something! Because I'll tell you something! This is a happy place!
I would not forgive myself if we did not get the Scooter Special, and be respectful.

Limopalise
May 4, 2015

A boring man. It's hard to tell what he's capable of.
While the allure of the Scooter Special is great, gonna go with the Inflammatory Style because I dig the colours and we gotta save our cash for the inevitable even better thing that we'll regret not being able to afford.

And of course, gotta be respectful.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

whowhatwhere posted:

Lovable Heart of Gold Scooter FunFact: He totally murdered a guy for sleeping with his mom.

Basically Borderlands is about being only slightly less of an rear end in a top hat than the other people, so open that box.

Lovable Heart of Gold Scooter FunFact the Second: He sends the Vault Hunters in 2 on a side mission (swallowed whole) to kill a midget bandit. Said bandit ends up getting swallowed by a stalker and retreating to it's den, so the Vault Hunters do that too. As for why Scooter wanted the bandit dead in the first place it's because said bandit messed up one of his Catch-A-Ride stations. In order to gain access to vehicles the Hunters had to hack the Catch-A-Ride network to get a car. Don't mess with Scooter's Cars. (Fortunately Scooter forgives them.)

The Scooter Special is the only choice and we should totally open that box. It's Borderlands, you open all the boxes.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Be respectful while you drive your Norfleet ride

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?
Be respectful. It's probably something private and if she wants us to know, she'll tell us.

The Scooter Special may be expensive, but it's worth it. Everything about Scooter invokes a touch a class and subtlety that we need now.

I had no idea that it was gonna be all bro bro bro!

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
BroBro's Brozarre Broventure, Part 3: Brodust Brosaders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

tlarn posted:

BroBro's Brozarre Broventure, Part 3: Brodust Brosaders

On a mission from Broseidon, Brord of the Brocean.

• Locked thread