Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Got rocked by Magic in CGSS just now, and I still haven't been able to clear master Tokimeki Escalate :( Oh well, new Miho song is pretty easy, and I got my Yuis from the event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The note for the first vocal syllable of Nawatobi EX is refusing to register for me. Annoying.

Just keep tapping the screen to keep it warm then tap the note when it comes up.

Apathetic Panda
Nov 14, 2005

This is how we roll.

taser rates posted:

Got rocked by Magic in CGSS just now, and I still haven't been able to clear master Tokimeki Escalate :( Oh well, new Miho song is pretty easy, and I got my Yuis from the event.

Tokimeki Escalate on Master has absolutely no chill, I got 45 seconds in before using some star stones just to unlock the MV. Everyone was saying Romantic Now was really hard but I got through that one on the first try, but I don't think I'll touch Tokimeki Escalate for awhile.

I ended up ranking and got the Yui Ohstuki card, too, which is so pretty :3. It's super easy to get one copy of the cards in SS events, but I think for cards I really like I'm going to try for two copies (so I can keep one unidolized)

Also:

Should be getting Rin on JP in about a day or so. My Pure team is already stacked on that side, but I still have 3 rares I need to get rid of.

Apathetic Panda fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Dec 29, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ended up getting Nico handily.

I burned a gem yesterday under the assumption that I'd have to burn one or two more today, but I guess I mismathed. Even with the EX Random play I failed due to tired negligence the other night, I could have easily gotten Nico with no gems spent.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

http://games.sokontokoro-factory.net/honocar/

Have a game about Honoka playing in traffic.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Ugh, welp. A series of family-mandatory days and a very unfortunate accident set me back a lot in the Nico event, and I didn't get to finish first on my friendslist like I wanted.

At least I'm alive, which I'm thankful for. Hopefully the next Nico event won't be as busy for me so that I don't end up always playing catch-up.

In Starlight Stage news, the SSR gacha rate is apparently doubled to 3% until the 4th! I'm going to roll when I get home. Apparently Mika is one of the new SSR, and I've been waiting since almost launch for her. Let's see if I can break my tendency to get only the single guaranteed SR!

Also being constantly on the go for almost the past week has hampered my capability to translate stuff for GFNote. That'll be a nice distraction when I get back.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am also thankful that you are alive.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Welp, two events in a row I get the dates wrong. Thought I had to spend all my tokens tomorrow rather than today. RIP second consecutive SR. I need to get my poo poo together lol.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

In Starlight Stage news, the SSR gacha rate is apparently doubled to 3% until the 4th! I'm going to roll when I get home. Apparently Mika is one of the new SSR, and I've been waiting since almost launch for her. Let's see if I can break my tendency to get only the single guaranteed SR!

Oh, nice, I'd better do that too. It's now or possibly never. Also the other is Usamin, good selection.

Apathetic Panda
Nov 14, 2005

This is how we roll.
Almost rolled on that gatcha because I really like Mika and the double SSR rate but... I think I'm passing. I really don't like the weird angle on the idolized version , I'm not a huge fan of Nana and I'm setting my sights on a cool SSR as my next SSR.

New event card is Mio too... which I don't even want to teir for.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I rolled for the Maki SR and got one.

And the Nico UR.

Help.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
For all my Nico adoration, I kind of don't want this one. Waiting on the Cyber set to come out.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Got my first SSR in my 10 pull in Starlight Stage. It was Fumika! :swoon:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Moldy Taxes posted:

I rolled for the Maki SR and got one.

And the Nico UR.

Help.

This post made me do an 11 pull as well. Didn't end up with the UR luck, but did land the SR Maki (the one I wanted anyways). Thanks for enabling me.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

graybook posted:

At least I'm alive

Far more important than Dr. Nico, Malpractice Insurance Representative.

justlysarcastic
Feb 22, 2010

no words necessary

I was hoping for the SLG Rin SR with this pull, but this is more than okay by me. Holy crap.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Wow. That's pretty insane.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

justlysarcastic posted:

I was hoping for the SLG Rin SR with this pull, but this is more than okay by me. Holy crap.

Luckily it was poo poo Nico. If it was a pair of UR Maki, I may have needed to call in a hit on you.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

justlysarcastic posted:

This causes me physical pain.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

This causes me physical pain.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

graybook posted:

In Starlight Stage news, the SSR gacha rate is apparently doubled to 3% until the 4th!

This got me to boot it up for what my room tells me is the first time since Hallowe'en, and I had enough for a 10-pull, so:

:negative: minimum wage :negative:

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

justlysarcastic posted:

Even if Nico isn't my favorite, a two UR pull is a two UR pull. Congratulations!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

This got me to boot it up for what my room tells me is the first time since Hallowe'en, and I had enough for a 10-pull, so:

:negative: minimum wage :negative:

:(:hf::(

I've got enough for two.

Mika-nee please come home. My languishing passion team needs you. Let me ride your tokimeki Escalade.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I should also be saving up for Cyber Nico, but screw it.

Things worked out. This shores up my weakest team nicely. It also breaks my 7 or 8 straight 11 pulls with only one SR. And a bonus on JP from the Christmas scouting ticket.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

I've got enough for two.

No luck for me this time (though, SR Frederica is good), but yeah, I can still afford another. Maybe later...

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
SSR Mika you say?

Ranko Kanzaki is my favorite. And I have the SSR+ of her.

IAmTheRad fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Dec 31, 2015

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Do you guys just do pulls as soon as you get 50 Lovecas?

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Pretty much.

I only like to do the "seasonal" ones rather than the subunit/type/year scouts so sometimes I have to wait for the guaranteed SR but otherwise yeah.

The daily loveca in JP is so nice, I can do a pull after almost every event. I am so sorry for EN players.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

fisting by many posted:

Pretty much.

I only like to do the "seasonal" ones rather than the subunit/type/year scouts so sometimes I have to wait for the guaranteed SR but otherwise yeah.

The daily loveca in JP is so nice, I can do a pull after almost every event. I am so sorry for EN players.

Maybe I'll do that with my NA account.

My KR account only scouts for Lily White.
My NA account will scout everytime I have 50 Loveca.
My JP account will only scout once I have 500 Loveca, so I still need like 150 more.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Nah, I usually scout only when there's a Nico UR I want. So ~3 months to cyber set I think. Should allow me to save a decent amount more since I'm at about 108 or so. I did, however, use a few on the Smile box for solos because I wanted Rhythmical charm R for the promo Maki, and when Animal v2 comes to EN, I'll actually only want the SRs.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
I don't pull often in SIF. I pulled a 50 today, got Snowboarding Lesson Rin, the rest rares.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

The plan on EN was to save for either Job Kotori/Eli or Cyber Nico/Honoka. I had about 150 gems saved up. I got impatient and burned 50 attempting for the most recent Eli and 50 on Nico. Not sure what the plan is now that I burned most of my gems early.

On JP I scout every time I get 50 gems.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
EN I generally save up for a Nico UR, JP I pull whenever I feel like it. I'm going to do 3-4 pulls across versions to celebrate the new year, and in hopes of getting good Nico & Maki URs.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
HELLO FRIENDS I AM HOME

LET US PULL WHILE THE SSR RATE IS STILL INCREASED

FUCK

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

drat, only one new too, that's cruel

Apathetic Panda
Nov 14, 2005

This is how we roll.

On EN I save for a specific UR I want to try for (Right now I'm saving for Thief Eri), same for Starlight Stage.
On JP I just roll whenever I feel like it since it's much much easier to save loveca and get blue tickets thanks to the Daily quests and seal shop.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

drat, only one new too, that's cruel

Psst I hid the second roll.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

Psst I hid the second roll.

Well, maybe when I try again later it'll go better...

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Apathetic Panda posted:

On EN I save for a specific UR I want to try for (Right now I'm saving for Thief Eri), same for Starlight Stage.
On JP I just roll whenever I feel like it since it's much much easier to save loveca and get blue tickets thanks to the Daily quests and seal shop.

I just can't bring myself to use Loveca on the JP version. Especially with the end of Love Live in like 3 months.

I'm like, what if they release some super good cards?????

And then I stay my hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apathetic Panda
Nov 14, 2005

This is how we roll.
Speaking of rolling whenever I feel like... My favorite girls in Love Live! are Hanayo and Eri and I tried pretty hard to get the last UR pair of them since I like them, but I didn't get them (I did get a UR Honoka for my trouble though) so during this Rin event I was able to save up another 50 gems and decided to do a roll just to get a blue ticket and make myself feel a little better for failing on my quest:

YOOOOOO.