Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded Clown, it sounds like meme food is about to begin as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I lost my poo poo when Zach started dancing around to careless whisper with the roses and put the, in his mouth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo, mountain dew cupcakes?! GreatScottLP is loving epic!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*Gasps* The Cheddar Bay Biscuits... He's made... No... No way! It's made with Cheez Wiz and Doritos! Oh my God!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

"Welcome to the Future of Edible Memes."

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
kinda disappointed he didn't include a reference to his trademark greatvalue blueberry waffles but those cupcakes sound awesomesauce.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God. I never wished I was anywhere as much as I wish I was a participant at Zeldathon right now. I might have to quit this and all other ironic forums and really actually start a new life, just to go to Zeldathon without my past of being a little bit cynical and mean spirited about it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh my God. I never wished I was anywhere as much as I wish I was a participant at Zeldathon right now. I might have to quit this and all other ironic forums and really actually start a new life, just to go to Zeldathon without my past of being a little bit cynical and mean spirited about it.

Good luck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe it's still only just barely the 4th day now. But that means, it's only a couple more days left, and then 6 months of post Zeldathon depression.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I deleted all my tweets where I say fag and I love Elliot rodger. I'm going to zeldathon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I luckily never had a social media presence so that part will be easy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Both my twitter accounts the only few tweets are about Zeldathon actually. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The evil demon guy from Twin Peaks just sat down on the couch and no one even batted an eye.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MC invited a trio of biker guys who look like they smell epically like cigarettes and beer into the room, and it's fairly surreal. lmao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
They're about to do a metal Zelda music concert live in a hotel conference room at 12:14am. Have they lost their freaking minds?!?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

They're about to do a metal Zelda music concert live in a hotel conference room at 12:14am. Have they lost their freaking minds?!?

Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eh, I'm still partial to Zeldathon Lives and Water, and Zeldathon... St Jude I think was a loving masterpiece.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well guys, Hitler just rose from the dead(??) and donated a dollar to say he loves Sora.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I think I missed Water but heard a lot about it, and I missed Headstone for a Hero somehow even though it was after Lives which after I saw it I vowed to see all of them forever.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I deleted all my tweets where I say fag and I love Elliot rodger. I'm going to zeldathon.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Actually I think I missed Water but heard a lot about it, and I missed Headstone for a Hero somehow even though it was after Lives which after I saw it I vowed to see all of them forever.
Water was the one exactly a year ago. You posted the thread here. It was the first one I had seen. Also I just outed myself as a rereg.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

Water was the one exactly a year ago. You posted the thread here. It was the first one I had seen. Also I just outed myself as a rereg.

That was Relief which also benefited charity:water.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

Welcome back, TBG.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Err I mean Deluxe I think. Relief was for a charity about relief or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Relief was the one 6 months ago, and Deluxe was a year ago.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Err I mean Deluxe I think. Relief was for a charity about relief or something.
You're right, actually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait... WTF. Well, the website has them reversed so whatever. Direct Relief was for Relief, and charity:water was for Deluxe which was 6 months ago I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like Deluxe was after Adventure though because it introduced the Upgrades thing, but their timeline has it after Relief but Relief had that stuff also.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, whatever. Anyway, Water was the one before the first one I saw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I caught Lives around the 40 hour mark and immediately made a thread about it because it was one of the greatest things I ever saw, and admittedly, that first thread I was being a sarcastic little shithead. But Zeldathon taught me to love, and now I love all these insane people.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then one of the things that made me quit Badgame was when barely anyone showed up for the Zeldathon St Jude thread, IIRC.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I caught Lives around the 40 hour mark and immediately made a thread about it because it was one of the greatest things I ever saw, and admittedly, that first thread I was being a sarcastic little shithead. But Zeldathon taught me to love, and now I love all these insane people.
Wish I could hang out IRL with all of them and also kiss most if not all of the female z-thoners.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Then one of the things that made me quit Badgame was when barely anyone showed up for the Zeldathon St Jude thread, IIRC.
Bless.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

For me it was the never ending furries, internet Marxists, sadbrains, anime pedofiles, games journalism aficionados, eastern European white supremacists and dota players that turned me away.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat! This male representative from @HelpHopeLive cleans up good!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap, speaking about past Zeldathons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*leans back on my bed and lays down my Wii U GamePad beside me, and closes my eyes* Holy crap, Shado's right. Think about that. 300 dollars... And now, their not even done and it's at 140K+... Really remarkable. *opens my eyes and goes back to eating mixed nuts and playing Mario Maker while watching the marathon*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Bobby Brown guy is still going strong. Just how far can this lunatic take the classic uhh Chapelle Show?? meme?! Find out, only at Zeldathon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sora is absolutely alone on the couch after dealing with an epic donation war, an epic meme food thing, a ton of other wild poo poo that had nothing to do with him being the center of attention. Hope he doesn't lose his poo poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

"I wanna scoop my eyes out with a melon baller" - Sora

• Locked thread