Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Post Your Favorite (or Request) › Idiots on Imgur: We beat up nerds in the school meter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

kazil posted:

Oh we have schools. And school yards where you nerds get beat up.

Oh sorry, school meters*

Whoa careful, you might be talking to a head boy right now. You watch your tone or you'll never make prefect and then which of the third years will ever make your toast just so?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

kazil posted:

Oh we have schools. And school yards where you nerds get beat up.

Oh sorry, school meters*

:pusheen:

Nice.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Through some kind of racist magic, this image has made it to the front page again

http://imgur.com/gallery/GakldZP

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

:stare:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

This conjures up so many feelings.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
For a bit of backstory, an imgur user left her account open where her husband found it and decided to play a joke on her. He posts an embarrassing picture of her and their son asleep on the couch. Harmless enough.

She then finds it on the front page and then proceeds to make a post in response to it, replete with reaction gifs to go with every goddamn sentence. What fucks my mind is that she's mortified over the whole thing BUT!

quote:

Then he tells me it got more that 400 points.
MRW a picture of my son and I sleeping and my mouth hung open gets more points than I ever have!
AND I DIDNT EVEN POST IT! So I have to share my imaginary internet points with him :(
But it is under my acct and did give me enough points to reach Trusted... So theres that..
"So my husband shared an embarrassing and personal aspect of my life but that's okay because I got 'imaginary internet points' and the coveted FP on some insipid website! Life goal achieved!"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I like how, despite being the protagonist here, the black guy still has the racist dialect

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kinmik posted:

For a bit of backstory, an imgur user left her account open where her husband found it and decided to play a joke on her. He posts an embarrassing picture of her and their son asleep on the couch. Harmless enough.

She then finds it on the front page and then proceeds to make a post in response to it, replete with reaction gifs to go with every goddamn sentence. What fucks my mind is that she's mortified over the whole thing BUT!

"So my husband shared an embarrassing and personal aspect of my life but that's okay because I got 'imaginary internet points' and the coveted FP on some insipid website! Life goal achieved!"

That is a funny picture though.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

I like how, despite being the protagonist here, the black guy still has the racist dialect

Knowing Imgur, I'm 99% sure they're both supposed to be the bad guy.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
No imgur hates the tumblr stereotype just as much as they hate blacks.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I'm pretty sure the point of that comic was to shove that word in as many times as possible. They added a layer of 'lol tumblr' for a bunch of automatic internet points.

I can almost imagine the glee this rear end in a top hat felt while drawing a woman getting punched in the face.

Poor Miserable Gurgi has a new favorite as of 20:32 on Dec 31, 2015

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

There's been a few other comics from that "artist" posted on imgur and they are all really racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

kazil posted:

There's been a few other comics from that "artist" posted on imgur and they are all really racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Isn't he the fellow what did the triggered lady comic? Looks a lot like it.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imgur hates tumblr yet they keep posting tumblr funny posts

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The secret to staying happily married is trust, so I never hang out with another woman alone and she never hangs out with another man alone.Because, you know, we trust each other
http://imgur.com/gallery/74Xsy

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The key to maintaining trust is never doing anything that would require it. Easy!

I guess you're completely hosed if you happen to be bi. Can't hang out with anyone ever again unless your spouse is there too.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GWBBQ posted:

The secret to staying happily married is trust, so I never hang out with another woman alone and she never hangs out with another man alone.Because, you know, we trust each other
http://imgur.com/gallery/74Xsy
nah you must be exagerating because that's really chil-

quote:

I will never hang out with another woman alone and she will never hang out with a man alone (the exception to the rule is family or work situations that you can’t get out of.) By having this rule we never put ourselves into a situation where the truth could be taken as a lie.

quote:

talk about how you are really looking forward to the next Star Wars because you dislike traitors

quote:

My wife began talking to another male friend of hers. Granted, at no point did they ever meet face to face, this gentleman was behind a monitor just like she was. But it really irritated me. This went on for 6 months…until one day.. I snapped. I broke some dishes while washing them and she asked me if I was ok… I said no very firmly and we began to argue

quote:

I always ensure that I spend time with my wife and put her needs ahead of my own or even my children.

:stare:

Edit: in the comments

quote:

As do we, but we hang out with them together, or in a group, I won't meet a female friend of mine at a bar one-on-one, Nor would I go to her house myself with no one else there. (2/2)
"I can't trust myself being alone with one of those F E M A L E S"

Mans has a new favorite as of 23:00 on Jan 1, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yes a good example to follow. How can you be that blind?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Fathis Munk posted:

Yes a good example to follow. How can you be that blind?

Because they will not see.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Mans posted:

imgur hates tumblr yet they keep posting tumblr funny posts

They have the same general audience, it's just that neither side wants to admit it.

Tumblr is way better at not making that obvious, though.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Cleretic posted:

They have the same general audience, it's just that neither side wants to admit it.

Tumblr is way better at not making that obvious, though.

I've never seen anyone on tumblr even so much as say the word imgur. Since tumblr can host it's own images, there's no need for them to ever go to imgur.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
that dude literally jerks off to pictures of his own wife

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh but he also has amazing sex 5 times a week, would you believe it? He's one of them cool sexhavers.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I couldn't imagine having a mindset of "I better not hang out with my friend in case I accidentally gently caress them!"

It actually surprises me they willingly have opposite-sex friendships at all, if everyone is just a new lay waiting to happen so they have to be avoided.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Cat tax is loving retarded. Also everything else in that post.

e: Sex: the hunka-chunka

old bean factory has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Jan 2, 2016

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I like cat tax. It's basically saying "I've posted a bunch of poo poo that is irrelevant to this site, here's a picture of a cat so it somewhat makes sense I posted here."

It's even better when the cat picture is clickbait.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh look there's a follow up!

http://imgur.com/gallery/WHwQF

His wife doesn't (or isn't allowed? :iiam:) to work, she needs to beg him or money, he of course loves his vidja gaems and needs to have the latest and best gaming consoles.

quote:

Long story short, a rumor went around that I slept with a female coworker because we were seen at the local E-club having a beer after work and we were seen leaving together. What people didn’t know is that my wife picked me up from the E-club and had a short chat with my coworker before we went home; and did I mention that my coworker enjoys the company of women? This was during a time when my ‘company’ didn’t allow people to be openly gay, so she never came out about it. So, my wife and I decided to quell any and all rumors that may arise by instilling this rule of ours. I understand that some will still see flaw to this, but it’s what we do.

I really hope there's a part 3

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Not allowed to be gay, huh? Putting this whole bullshit in the context of Iran makes a lot more sense.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
what the gently caress is an "e-club"

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Also is it just me or is "enjoys the company of women" the creepiest way to say somebody's gay

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

It's not just you.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

Also is it just me or is "enjoys the company of women" the creepiest way to say somebody's gay

Not sure what you're getting at.

walrusman posted:

It's not just you.

I'm lost, on the other hand though.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

It's kind of a winky euphemism for something that doesn't need one. Along with everything else, it gives the guy a creepy uncle vibe.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

walrusman posted:

It's kind of a winky euphemism for something that doesn't need one. Along with everything else, it gives the guy a creepy uncle vibe.

Fair enough.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you guys want money tips? easy!

http://imgur.com/gallery/F5Wbb

1-have a thousand dollars in reserve
2-pay off all debt
3-three to six months worth of wages in your bank account
4-get enough money for a retirement and a college fund
5-pay off your house

If i had all that monye i wouldn't be needing money advise.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

walrusman posted:

Not allowed to be gay, huh? Putting this whole bullshit in the context of Iran makes a lot more sense.

You do realize that you can still be fired for being gay here in the US, right? There is no federal protection, and some, if not most, states still do not protect it.

I had a supervisor in his late 40s, a man with a fairly long and successful career, who was terrified to admit it because he had been fired for it before, and another manager who was completely open... except when it came to work, since it would get her fired from a place where she had all of the leverage in the world.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mans posted:

2-pay off all debt
5-pay off your house

Debt tips? Just pay everthing off immediately. Problem solved.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

quadrophrenic posted:

what the gently caress is an "e-club"
It's an installation found on most military bases, an Enlisted Club. Think of it as a kind of YMCA that holds events ranging from kid's Halloween parties to a military member's promotion ceremony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Mans posted:

2-pay off all debt
5-pay off your house

1. Write down all your bills.
2. Write down your monthly pay.
3. Subtract your bills from your monthly pay. If the amount of negative, look again at your bills and see if to can cut back on anything.
4. Realise you haven't taken into account that you need to eat.
5. Realise you can't really cut back on anything, you just don't earn enough, but there are no jobs around and the chance of a promotion is zero.
6. Kill yourself.

• Locked thread