Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

oystertoadfish posted:

most of the patterns on that map are probably explained by small sample size and randomness

even aside from how few gop voters there are in hawaii you're not going to have big samples for every congressional district in the country

things like oklahoma being darker across the board than neighboring states hints that different polls with different methodologies might be being used in different states so the numbers would be even less comparable

the east/west difference is macro enough to be interesting tho

Nate Silver something awful account spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Carson's new campaign manager is his National Security Advisor, Major General (Retired) Bob Dees, with seemingly zero prior campaign experience.

:thumbsup:

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

DynamicSloth posted:

Carson's new campaign manager is his National Security Advisor, Major General (Retired) Bob Dees, with seemingly zero prior campaign experience.

Wikipedia posted:

Dees argues in Resilient Nations (2014) that the greatest threat to America is not terrorism or China or Russia but rather the decline of its "spiritual infrastructure.” Dees writes:

At the height of Roman decadence, good became evil and evil became good....One can rightly argue that the United States is frightfully close to a similar fate. Prayerfully, it is not too late.[5]

He's gonna fit in juuust fine.

e: "prayerfully", ugh

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Montasque posted:

Angry white people map: Rust belt, south, parts of the west coast.

That big red spot in the bay area is the richest parts of Silicon Valley such as Atherton and Palo Alto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California%27s_18th_congressional_district

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

etalian posted:

That big red spot in the bay area is the richest parts of Silicon Valley such as Atherton and Palo Alto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California%27s_18th_congressional_district

New money and no money - The Trump coalition.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Dunno if this was posted yet, but Jeb! has pulled $3M in ads from Iowa and South Carolina.

Boosted_C5 posted:

RIght off the bat I don't see salt and fresh squeezed lime juice in Jeb's recipe. BAD GUAC, no vote for you cuck.

How the gently caress you gonna marry a Mexican and all these years later have a Guac recipe consisting only of avocado, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, and garlic???

This man is not fit to lead us.

Look man, he didn't put peas or sour cream or God forbid cream cheese in there. This is a bump in the road for what's been a catastrophic year for Guacamole.

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 18, 2016

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
That's a seriously bad guacamole recipe. Not a single spice in that list, and no lime?

Jeb Bush: Bad for guacamole, bad for America

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

H5N1 posted:

Hi, everybody! I don't know what you're doing for New Years Eve, but I'm spending mine being unbelievably excited about Jeb!

Live, from H5N1s new years party!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcYyg_y4dsM&t=36s

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

This image is being posted all over the lefty-twittersphere:

:ughh:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Montasque posted:

drat. What a man.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Montasque posted:

ahahahahahahahaha heeere we gooooo

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I am actually starting to get excited about JEB!!! again. Notice, his campaign slogan is JEB! 2016, not JEB! 2015. P sure that come tomorrow he is going to be shooting up the polls.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Montasque posted:

yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

It's me the sex-negative "lefty" that is oddly indistinguishable from WASPs.

Eskaton
Aug 13, 2014

Montasque posted:

Angry white people map: Rust belt, south, parts of the west coast.

It's really easy to get Michigan if you're against outsourcing the auto industry and for tariffs on imports. I'd imagine Sanders does just as well as Democrats.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
What, he claims Bill Clinton is a serial sexual harasser? Well, tu quoque, Trump! He didn't marry an obese shrieklord with neon hair, intensely problematic wouldn't you agree?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Montasque posted:

oh please, if youre going to go negative against trump for his past you should bring up how he violently assaulted his wife because he got bad plastic surgery

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

That is the worst guacamole recipe I have ever seen.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

whatever his taste in other areas, trump knows babes

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jeb! should fire his chef.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Montasque posted:

I thought "Trump isn't even really rich tho" was the dumbest possible attack on him but I hadn't even considered "Trump has had sex with extremely hot women" as an option.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Boosted_C5 posted:

RIght off the bat I don't see salt and fresh squeezed lime juice in Jeb's recipe. BAD GUAC, no vote for you cuck.

How the gently caress you gonna marry a Mexican and all these years later have a Guac recipe consisting only of avocado, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, and garlic???

This man is not fit to lead us.

I'm thinking Columba fixes it after he ruins an avocado in a cheap bowl.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im not even sure how you gently caress up attacking trump but by gum people are sure putting in overtime at it

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Powercrazy posted:

It's me the sex-negative "lefty" that is oddly indistinguishable from WASPs.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Can I get some more 140 characters dribble takes from Twitter please

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

HillaryVoters.png

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Why are people so stupid to fall into the trap of attacking Trump's wife? It just makes it easier for Trump to do the whole "I'm the true friend of women here. I love women, if you know what I mean :smug:" routine that he does.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Joementum posted:

Turn left Jeb! nooooooooooooooo......

Jeb! should be called WTC 7 - never reaching the heights of his namesakes, and falling down without being hit by anything.

Joementum posted:

"How about State Senator Shawna Smith? She's done great work. You know, in the Bush family, we give people nicknames. Yours will be 'Miss Shawnaccomplished!'" ~ Jeb!, probably

:vince:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Patter Song posted:

Why are people so stupid to fall into the trap of attacking Trump's wife? It just makes it easier for Trump to do the whole "I'm the true friend of women here. I love women, if you know what I mean :smug:" routine that he does.

It turns out that the average partisan is not the brightest creature alive.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
twitter is a very dumb place, it turns out

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Patter Song posted:

I don't know if trump can really convert of Twitter meme slams against him (though we know he definitely can convert off Twitter memes for him - see that "black crime statistics" thing from earlier)

The real trick is to just call him Fuckface Von Clownstick. Wanna see Jeb walk that route

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

DynamicSloth posted:

almost read this as Dees the insane political cartoon/metal album cover guy

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Montasque posted:

Who are all these sexy people?

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
im sure jezebel will pop an article lambasting these slut shamers any day now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

joeburz posted:

almost read this as Dees the insane political cartoon/metal album cover guy

im not sure if dees is for the trumpreich or not.

the dreaded banner of ZOG on his suit seems to imply he sees right through his lies, but that wall is hugely great and beautiful.

its been pretty funny watching the Internet Libertarian Right fall in love with trump, despite him being basically the opposite of a libertarian.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

im sure jezebel will pop an article lambasting these slut shamers any day now

Yeah they really love doing takedowns of facebook memes

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the dreaded banner of ZOG on his suit seems to imply he sees right through his lies, but that wall is hugely great and beautiful.

its been pretty funny watching the Internet Libertarian Right fall in love with trump, despite him being basically the opposite of a libertarian.

everybody loves a bluedog democrat who is unafraid to be themselves

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

well, theres no crying children and the sun is shining, but theres chemtrails... but theres always chemtrails in dees art

man, this ones all over the place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump seems unbeatable in any way, or timeline.

• Locked thread