Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Skeesix posted:

The first one of these was really good. All future ones have revealed the author to be a big turd.

I disagree. His art is good and each one is funnier than the last. I dont know why you call him a turd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I dunno the one with the weight attached to the trombone made me laugh

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

That def looks like a planet fatness layout

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I know I'm going to regret asking but why does there appear to be bloody tampons stuck to the women's locker room wall?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Because the artist clearly has women issues.

I like that goofy Neptune though

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.
Scooting around on the foam rollers making mouth sounds looks like a pretty good time.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

NotAnArtist posted:

I know I'm going to regret asking but why does there appear to be bloody tampons stuck to the women's locker room wall?

New girls at the gym dont know how to throw away their tampons.

:thejoke:

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

NotAnArtist posted:

He compiles stories that people send to him from gym forums into a New Year comic. So I can imagine that's something somebody had encountered while working out.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

NotAnArtist posted:

I used to clean bathrooms for a living and one thing that has always been a mystery to me is just how often that sort of thing ends up everywhere but the garbage. I mean that's obviously exaggerating for effect but really; when it was time to clean the women's restroom you just knew cleaning up a tampon or a pad stuck to something was in the cards.

Figure that a locker room would have similar issues.

I mean restrooms are gross in general and the men's room had is own issues but really...those things turned up in the damnedest places. I'm talking "how the hell did that even get there?" places.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I used to clean bathrooms for a living and one thing that has always been a mystery to me is just how often that sort of thing ends up everywhere but the garbage. I mean that's obviously exaggerating for effect but really; when it was time to clean the women's restroom you just knew cleaning up a tampon or a pad stuck to something was in the cards.

Figure that a locker room would have similar issues.

I mean restrooms are gross in general and the men's room had is own issues but really...those things turned up in the damnedest places. I'm talking "how the hell did that even get there?" places.

I have a theory. I always just assumed that women, confronted with the need to change out their tampons in a place that they specifically don't have to clean, kind of just spin them around by the ripcord and hammer toss them wherever.

Though it's not so much a theory as it is a guess.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

This is the best part of the year for the meme thread.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

KoRMaK posted:

Not sure what to make of that, some of those people have not skipped leg day.

Turkey leg day?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Atmus posted:

I have a theory. I always just assumed that women, confronted with the need to change out their tampons in a place that they specifically don't have to clean, kind of just spin them around by the ripcord and hammer toss them wherever.

Though it's not so much a theory as it is a guess.

My personal theory is that humans in general are often inconsiderate pricks about places they don't have to clean up after themselves in.

My other theory is that some women were just in a massive hurry and missed the box. Granted sometimes the bathrooms...uh...didn't get enough love and the boxes were overflowing and gross. Not a woman's fault if she looks at that and goes "uuuhhhh not touching, just leaving this on the floor."

Of course some people are just jerks and make as much of a mess out of bathrooms as they can because nobody is watching and they don't need to clean up after themselves. Any place that college-aged men frequent is the absolute worst for that sort of thing. Good lord are college-age men creative jerks about loving up bathrooms.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I don't understand the woman with the bell and the kettle.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Dabir posted:

I don't understand the woman with the bell and the kettle.

She clearly has no idea what a kettlebell is other than the name.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
IS, says Rasputin; KETTLEBELLS!!!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Oh I see.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

Data Graham posted:

I like that goofy Neptune though

I think it's supposed to Broseidon, lord of the Brocean.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
:rip:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

ToxicSlurpee posted:

My personal theory is that humans in general are often inconsiderate pricks about places they don't have to clean up after themselves in.

My other theory is that some women were just in a massive hurry and missed the box. Granted sometimes the bathrooms...uh...didn't get enough love and the boxes were overflowing and gross. Not a woman's fault if she looks at that and goes "uuuhhhh not touching, just leaving this on the floor."

Of course some people are just jerks and make as much of a mess out of bathrooms as they can because nobody is watching and they don't need to clean up after themselves. Any place that college-aged men frequent is the absolute worst for that sort of thing. Good lord are college-age men creative jerks about loving up bathrooms.

I was an RA at a women's college. Usually it was fine but occasionally there'd be a tampon or pad left in a shower. :stonk:

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YfFko5qhZtY

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This video is amazing.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Crusade it is then.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Praise the Sun.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

heh

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-_T7E360Zo

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

u motherfuckre

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

You assholes coordinated that poo poo, you can't fool me

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

You did it way better though.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Roses are red