Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
heh at swerys list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

elf help book posted:

were they only doing friday videos once a month back then? that looks like a rough time for the site. i think thats about when i quit the bombcast

yo that screenshot is like 2 weeks after Ryan died, so yea content was kinds sparse for a few months after that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the random office video where Drew is eating a chicken sandwich he made and everyone flipped out in the comments and Megathread. Oh my GoD how the gently caress did he make that chicken sandwich??? It looked so good I almost passed out, what the gently caress!? And it's literally just a chicken sandwich

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the random office video where Drew is eating a chicken sandwich he made and everyone flipped out in the comments and Megathread. Oh my GoD how the gently caress did he make that chicken sandwich??? It looked so good I almost passed out, what the gently caress!? And it's literally just a chicken sandwich

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it was the same reaction people had to Adam Sandlers sandwich in Spanglish

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it was the same reaction people had to Adam Sandlers sandwich in Spanglish

drew and jason are the only functional adults on the west coast so whenever they do anything people act all shocked and surprised

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

yo that screenshot is like 2 weeks after Ryan died, so yea content was kinds sparse for a few months after that

and now i am bummed as gently caress cause ryan and austin in the same room would have been epic

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Suave rear end level 80 Gamer making a sandwich in his kitchen, pausing the video every few seconds to get all the ingredients right

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at the good posts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Epic Brad sucking the air out of the room moment when discussing best new character and he plays like 5 minutes of badass Blizzard cutscene where two alien say the most retarded poo poo imaginable with a voice filter and he's cackling to himself saying quietly "Oh my god...the Death Fleet".

Soral
May 30, 2009

brad shouting "oh my god!" at something only he could possibly care about while his big chubby baby cheeks become redder and redder is one of my favourite things

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Brad has definitely tried to expense dota keys, I'm sure of it.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dr. Lariat posted:

I figured out why the goty podcasts are so terrible this year, poo poo works better with only 4, there's like 10 of em on there and it's too many opinions about poo poo that should be wrapped in 20 minutes or less

None of these words are "brads opinions"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
brad is good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

elf help book posted:

brad is good

his stubbornness leads to really funny moments because he has bad opinions

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

quote:

“I think it out-Uncharted Uncharted," I said. “I politely agree to disagree,” said Brad in his Brad voice.

But lo! During the Game of the Year talks, when the subject of Rise of the Tomb Raider came up, what line did he punctuate his argument with? “It out-Uncharted Uncharted.” He stole my line and I can’t even be mad at him because he’s got that Brad voice and also because, hell, HE AIN’T WRONG!"

Can't stay mad at the Brad.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3601551&pagenumber=5369#post454428016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Epic Brad sucking the air out of the room moment when discussing best new character and he plays like 5 minutes of badass Blizzard cutscene where two alien say the most retarded poo poo imaginable with a voice filter and he's cackling to himself saying quietly "Oh my god...the Death Fleet".

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AIDS Patient Zero

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

AIDS Patient Zero

agreed. a monkey would have to have made that top ten list

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I ripped off my steering wheel when they talked about Bloodborne in the surprises section

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wouldn't get worked up about it. None of them really cared about Bloodborne when it came out, and even though Brad has a bunch of video of him 100% they never really give much attention to Souls games at the end of year.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:iamafag:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Dave Lang is funny frankly, but his list is probably trash and written like poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As somebody who reads all of these things since I have nothing better to do at work, it's not any better or worse than any of the other ones.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Glad to see SA's very own poop fetish powerhouse BAKOON represented again! :black101:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I seen they got @legobutts AKA Maya (??) AKA her real name something or other Kramer on board as well. Can only imagine.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I think you guys were being too hard on Brad he was really pulling for Bloodborne in best style. I think he literally said "mother friggin space pirates :iamafag:" though so.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Here's the only top 10 list that matters http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/xavier-woods-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5341/

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jeff: Super Mario Maker has great style

Brad: *Literal Fart Noise*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

quote:

First off we have the award for absolute worst game of the year. Technically, this is the worst game of all time. This game brings nothing but shame to those who play it and those who enjoy it should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this type of evil into their hearts. I have never played a more aggravating and pointless game in my life. I downloaded it in order to do the multiplayer with a friend, but this multiplayer mode isn’t available from the start (first problem of many). So after seven hours of sitting and chatting with my friend in a party while we both tried to beat the first stage, I finally gave up and sat defeated. I wanted my $60 back and I’ve never legit wanted my money back for a video game. Well at least not since that horrendous Superman game on N64.

Ahhahdhenejdjs nwed,d *goes on a normie killing spree*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Ahhahdhenejdjs nwed,d *goes on a normie killing spree*

Nice. You got trolled

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Nice. You got trolled

He got worked

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah I'm getting hell-pwned by this goty :doh:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I seen they got @legobutts AKA Maya (??) AKA her real name something or other Kramer on board as well. Can only imagine.

they, them // cats

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

:gb2gbs:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

As somebody who reads all of these things since I have nothing better to do at work, it's not any better or worse than any of the other ones.

they all stink

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they all stink

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if all the site did was post their final top 10 list that would stink too