Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

King of Bees posted:

Had some KOs in oil last night as a midnight snack. Dumped them on a paper plate, squeezed a few lines of yellow mustard on them and scooped them up with corn chips. They were the tiny KOs that are really firm. 8/10 midnight snack-atude.

Tell me you did this over the kitchen sink, you dadly bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Sardines have ruined tuna packs for me. Overly fishy meat conglomeration? No thanks, I'll go eat some spines and fins thank you very much.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
what the gently caress is this BULLSHIT where you KIDS are putting CONDIMENTS on your PERFECTLY FINE THE WAY THEY ARE sardines

i bet you assholes put a pound of sugar and a gallon of creme in your loving sippy cup of coffee, too

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

cram me sideways posted:

what the gently caress is this BULLSHIT where you KIDS are putting CONDIMENTS on your PERFECTLY FINE THE WAY THEY ARE sardines

i bet you assholes put a pound of sugar and a gallon of creme in your loving sippy cup of coffee, too

There's no wrong way to enjoy a sardine, friend.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That guy needs to lay off the canned tuna. The mercury unbalances the humours.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

cram me sideways posted:

I like 2 sugars and 2 creams in my coffee, and some Sriracha on my dines.

Sorry you can't get with the program, gramps, but it's the 21st century. The Nazis are all dead, you can let go of your rationing bullshit.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

withak posted:

That guy needs to lay off the canned tuna. The mercury unbalances the humours.

Dines Dines the magical fruit
The more you eat
The less you get acute mercury poisoning.

I hear that poo poo makes you go insane.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
KO Cracked Pepper 'dines on Triscuit is a pretty pro lunch.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Thump! posted:

Tell me you did this over the kitchen sink, you dadly bastard.

Hell yeah! Gave a couple to the dog too! :cheers:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Give Pat a Job posted:

KO Cracked Pepper 'dines on Triscuit is a pretty pro lunch.

see this is proper

you don't need honey-cinnamon mustard with loving sprinkles on your goddamn fish okay???

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mean hot sauce doesn't seem that unreasonable, hot sauce is good on fuckin everything and some of them come packed in hot sauce

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

cram me sideways posted:

see this is proper

you don't need honey-cinnamon mustard with loving sprinkles on your goddamn fish okay???

Wait.. What kinda sprinkles we talking about here?

I bet there's some me type that would go good with sardines.

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com

Cthulu Carl posted:

Wait.. What kinda sprinkles we talking about here?

I bet there's some me type that would go good with sardines.

Titty, titty sprinkles.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

See, I bet sardines would go good with titty.

Dad's eat your dines off the sagging breasts of your wives, I bet you'll feel like yakuza eating sushi.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

See, I bet sardines would go good with titty.

Dad's eat your dines off the sagging breasts of your wives, I bet you'll feel like yakuza eating sushi.

Probably closer to the Mafia with that sort of sliminess. That just seems like a super Italian thing to do.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
ĦQue masculino!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Sardines are so loving good, who else is cracking a tin open as the clock hits midnight???????

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Bang your window open and yell GET KIPPED out it and throw the empty can at a loving Greek

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AEMINAL posted:

Sardines are so loving good, who else is cracking a tin open as the clock hits midnight???????

i like to mix the sauce from 'dines in louisiana hotsauce and champgne for my own lil take on a mimosa/caesar fusion :grin:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
my dads dead

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Going to make fisherman's eggs for breakfast to start the year off right.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Mix curacao and vodka, garnish with a sardine packed in oil straight from the can. I call it the Deepwater Horizon because globs of oil and fish tails are going to end up in the places you least expect them.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LongDarkNight posted:

Going to make fisherman's eggs for breakfast to start the year off right.

no, dont do it!! :barf:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

AEMINAL posted:

I'm going to splash open the cheapest bottle of champ I can get my hands on. Not even gonna drink most of it. Most of it is going on the loving street! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Going to make some sardine based got dern caesars for my hangover tho. Any clues??? Let's craft it.

A caesar is the superior version of bloody maries because is has gat darn clam juice in it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

I'm going to splash open the cheapest bottle of champ I can get my hands on. Not even gonna drink most of it. Most of it is going on the loving street! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Going to make some sardine based got dern caesars for my hangover tho. Any clues??? Let's craft it.

A caesar is the superior version of bloody maries because is has gat darn clam juice in it.

make a michelada

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

make a michelada
tomorrow might be the day. finally. 2016. year of the michelada.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
this used to be a serious thread and now you fuckers are talking about sardine based cocktails. knock it the gently caress off. though some anchovy paste in a bloody mary would be kickin rad

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i haven't been in the mood to eat canned fish in a while but i just keep buying it. I still have 6 of a 12 pack of KO in olive oil i bought off amazon, some KO mackerel i still haven't tried, two different types of the spicy moroccan sardines, can of clams for linguine, anchovies, smoked oysters. it's pretty hosed up man. lately i have just been sleeping on a bunch of cans of fish like a dragon.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Hell Yeah posted:

i haven't been in the mood to eat canned fish in a while but i just keep buying it. I still have 6 of a 12 pack of KO in olive oil i bought off amazon, some KO mackerel i still haven't tried, two different types of the spicy moroccan sardines, can of clams for linguine, anchovies, smoked oysters. it's pretty hosed up man. lately i have just been sleeping on a bunch of cans of fish like a dragon.

hahah hell yeah

eat oily fishies every day or sleep on cans of them to show your food chain dominance

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sizone posted:

this used to be a serious thread and now you fuckers are talking about sardine based cocktails. knock it the gently caress off. though some anchovy paste in a bloody mary would be kickin rad
you must be tons of fun at parties

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

:smith::hf::smith:

Same. Cracking some dines in pop's honor.

Edit: Also, instead of fresh oysters in a 22 oz beer, how about a dine or two?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

numberoneposter posted:

you must be tons of fun at parties

yeah, cause you know the shithead puking up bacardi and dine is the guy all the girls want to go home with

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sizone posted:

yeah, cause you know the shithead puking up bacardi and dine is the guy all the girls want to go home with

maybe the guy puking up bacardi and dine isnt interested in going home with girls in the first place, loving shitlord

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Why the hell would you bring a girl home? So she can steal some of the dines?

gently caress that noise.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
whole point of dines is kids and girls dont steal them

thats why they're dadfood

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sizone posted:

the sardine caesars are for the morning hangover but thanks for coming out

happy new years not trying to be a dick sorry!!!!

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

huskarl_marx posted:

whole point of dines is kids and girls dont steal them

thats why they're dadfood

if you aren't training your childs to enjoy sardines, you have failed as a dad.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Sizone posted:

Yeah only post recipes Sizone likes you pieces of loving poo poo.

no hard feelings Sizone, sardine Caesars don't sound so hot to me either, but I'm all for equality when it comes to the dine thread

PinkoBastard fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Dec 31, 2015

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
you don't have to train them, you just feed them some sardines a few fun weekends when you're not working and they'll develop a nostalgic response like was developed in me

all i remember about my dad is him going to work before i woke up, getting home after I was asleep and dine weekends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
jk i got dined by my grandfather i dont have any pleasant memories of my dad