Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Vincent posted:

Being that 'tis the season again (and that we don't have a photoshop thread now) here you guys go.

Yessss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

from the Transformers holiday special

Too... beautiful... should have sent a cyber-poet...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

from the Transformers holiday special

I feel like there's a reference here I'm not getting. But let's keep the holiday train rolling:

Scarlet Spider #12

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Scarlet Spider was too good for this world.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I've got an image folder that's way too full so let's keep unloading old holiday related poo poo! Here's some panels from 20...10(?)s Green Lantern Holiday Special.

and here's Geoff Johns'Larfleeze's cookie recipe if you want to give it a shot

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

Scarlet Spider was too good for this world.

Those two panels where Kaine pops his coffee mug in half were enough to get me into it when it was still running (the CAD and USD being on par didn't hurt)

And the reference in the Transformers comic is that Thundercracker is just awful at writing. So, so bad.

E: Maybe it's also a Kingpin reference.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Incredible Hulk #378

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
From Deadpool 2008 number 57:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It took me a second to realize why Spider-Man was in this advertisement, then I got kind of angry at the bad pun.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Vincent posted:

Being that 'tis the season again (and that we don't have a photoshop thread now) here you guys go.

Vincent, you magnificent Latin bastard. :bravo:

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

From Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #3's recap page.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Well I mean he's not wrong, purple is the best nail colour.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

TwoPair posted:

I feel like there's a reference here I'm not getting. But let's keep the holiday train rolling:

not a reference, but in current era continuity Thundercracker is not a Decepticon and has started writing screenplays after being trapped in a building with nothing but TVs for company. The holiday story is his idea of writing a children's book.

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Hell I came up with a way now. Find a hole with nothing sharp. Stick your dick in it. Boom. Call me captain kirk.

Time for a new title, huh? But really, this is perfect.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Ghostlight posted:

Incredible Hulk #378

So, there was a time when Rhino was not confined to his super suit? Or is he wearing the Santa outfit over it?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
In that story, he was wearing it under the Santa costume - the hat disguises his horn!

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Hey guys, what book is the "It not you, it Gambit" panel from?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Vargo posted:

X-men 92

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Vargo posted:

X-Men 92, can't remember the issue.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Sex Criminals

:nws:
http://imgur.com/oV41z5j

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Dont boop the clit

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Can't believe I've never heard about The Question #17 before now.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Spañol. Genius.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Four: Annual:::

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Dec 31, 2015

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh good, somebody else remembers how great Plastic Man was during the Joe Kelly run.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm not sure if this is the thread to ask, I'm not sure which thread is the right one, honestly. There was a batman comic edit of that achewood with the nephew wearing tiny pants one each leg; does anyone have that? GIS is giving me nothing.

That Plastic-Man is fantastic :allears:

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Dec 31, 2015

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

Oh good, somebody else remembers how great Plastic Man was during the Joe Kelly run.
He really was. I'm pretty sure Mahnke drew him doing something different in every panel he appeared, too.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm not sure if this is the thread to ask, I'm not sure which thread is the right one, honestly. There was a batman comic edit of that achewood with the nephew wearing tiny pants one each leg; does anyone have that? GIS is giving me nothing.

Here you go.

League of Extraordinary Achewood is still one of the top 5 things I've ever done. I'm so proud of that one.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Gavok posted:

Here you go.

League of Extraordinary Achewood is still one of the top 5 things I've ever done. I'm so proud of that one.

It just fits so well.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

The Mr Hyde one is still one of the most hilariously horrifying things.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Teenage Fansub posted:

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Four: Annual:::

Injustice Plastic Man is pretty great.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Isn't Plastic Man functionally immortal? I can't honestly think of a better use for that than harassing evil superman.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

On one hand, I'm so psyched to see some good Plastic Man stuff in This The Year of Our Doc Brown 2015. On the other hand, he's probably going to get Guy Gardner'd because he's not in the game :(

Still, I'm impressed that the Injustice comic is going to reach its destination. They're on Year Five. That's wild.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Gavok posted:

On one hand, I'm so psyched to see some good Plastic Man stuff in This The Year of Our Doc Brown 2015. On the other hand, he's probably going to get Guy Gardner'd because he's not in the game :(

I'm going to assume he's just chilling somewhere off-screen because Ambush Bug told him a game will came out that resolved everything.

On that note, has Ambush Bug appeared in the Injustice comic? I haven't really followed it that much.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Veotax posted:

Injustice Plastic Man is pretty great.

Good job with that speech bubble pointing to Sinestro, DC

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Endless Mike posted:

Do you know what Plastic Man's powers are?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

SilverSupernova posted:

On that note, has Ambush Bug appeared in the Injustice comic? I haven't really followed it that much.

Not that I've seen yet. There really hasn't been much of a reason for him to appear.

Endless Mike posted:

That's Plastic Man.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Veotax posted:

Plastic Man is pretty great.

Hey you had a redundant word in your post, I went ahead and cleaned it up for you.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yeah I'm dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Johnny Aztec posted:

Do you know what Plastic Man's powers are?

I figured it was him through context clues but can he also change color as well? I thought it was a mistake at first as well.

Admittedly, my Plastic Man knowledge is limited to old 80's books and the cartoon, where despite the shape he was always still red and flesh-tone. Is this a newer thing or did I miss something?