Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I shouldn't really care ore be surprised but it's weird to me that 1/2 of the team that made nuclear throne, ridiculous fishing, luftrausers etc. said that the 120 dollar destiny expansion is one of the best game he's ever played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

its a travesty that bloodborne wasnt even one of the three games for best style. hurr Rebel Galaxy its a cowboy game in space!!!!!!! gently caress YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

its a travesty that bloodborne wasnt even one of the three games for best style. hurr Rebel Galaxy its a cowboy game in space!!!!!!! gently caress YOU

i just loaded up the giantbomb video for this game and it looks like every space game made in the last 10 years.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Tropical Freeze deserved the level of care that they're giving music this year instead of Jeff holding up his phone and saying "what is this Disney garbage" :smith:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

In Training posted:

i just loaded up the giantbomb video for this game and it looks like every space game made in the last 10 years.

Yea its generic as poo poo but at least vinny was passionate about it and that's enough for me

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the way vinny described rebel galaxy made it sound like euro truck simulator 2 in outer space right down to having to actually drive the ships while you listen to lovely internet radio playlists which sounds AWESOME but no its just rear end creed 4.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

kinda want to play black ops 3 based on jeff's moment from it

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Abu Dave posted:

the way vinny described rebel galaxy made it sound like euro truck simulator 2 in outer space right down to having to actually drive the ships while you listen to lovely internet radio playlists which sounds AWESOME but no its just rear end creed 4.

You are looking for this thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3601551

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

kinda want to play black ops 3 based on jeff's moment from it

Most of it is a standard action movie sort of thing but it goes really far into wierd mind stuff eventually and its super duper cool then. Some of my favorite environments in games thisbyear

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's perfect.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
If you want to support Patrick's burgeoning streaming career (or just get your hands on some baller emoticons) you can subscribe to this channel!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xavier Woods would be enormously epic sheerly because he plays a bad version of the FF fanfare on his trombone during wrestling matches but he also uses the trombone as a weapon and throws it exactly like a final fantasy character would in a Ps1 or 2 game and this isn't just me being a LOL teh random about it, it's actually heartwarming how much of a FF fanboy he is. But, he also has the best list. Awesome, simply awesome.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Wormskull posted:

Xavier Woods would be enormously epic sheerly because he plays a bad version of the FF fanfare on his trombone during wrestling matches but he also uses the trombone as a weapon and throws it exactly like a final fantasy character would in a Ps1 or 2 game and this isn't just me being a LOL teh random about it, it's actually heartwarming how much of a FF fanboy he is. But, he also has the best list. Awesome, simply awesome.

A few weeks ago he was at the announce table during a match and one of the regular announcers called one of the masked Mexican guys by the wrong name and Woods viciously yelled at him to get it right. It was pretty great and woods is pretty great.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Worst game of the year is my favorite category and I love how vicious it gets. Dan going hard in the paint for Afro Samurai is great.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Grapplejack posted:

Worst game of the year is my favorite category and I love how vicious it gets. Dan going hard in the paint for Afro Samurai is great.

It deserves it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I love the balls it takes on Brad to spend hours fighting to keep Fallout 4 off of the Biggest Disappointment list because of how hard game development is, and then on the last podcast refusing to back down from "shipping broken rear end games" as his worst trend of the year

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

jason put ronin on his list, hell yeah

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I've not listened to all the episodes but it's hilarious to listen to them talk about games they've not completed but try to get them ranked anyway

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Oh man Alex has no idea what he is talking about when saying Life is Strange characters are one dimensional, even though he hasnt finished the game

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Oh man Alex has no idea what he is talking about

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"ive known someone in the illegal street racing scene"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fluffdaddy posted:

Oh man Alex has no idea what he is talking about when saying Life is Strange characters are one dimensional, even though he hasnt finished the game

alex only cares about the feels. he can discuss the feels with his nasal voice for hours and hours which is why he and patrick were able to do their scoops and the wolf or whatever show together for so long.

VV
yeah he's still cool and funny despite this

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 1, 2016

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I didn't want to poopoo on Alex the person, just saying that game is really good in episode 4 and was a better story than Soma

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Poopoo on alex, life is strange is reall y good. Doodoo dada. Peepee on jeff poopoo on alex. Life is feels actually gets really epic on episode 9.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Poopoo on alex, life is strange is reall y good. Doodoo dada. Peepee on jeff poopoo on alex. Life is feels actually gets really epic on episode 9.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ArfJason posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ooo that's a tasty plasma

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

fun times in the giant bomb thread

Ramagamma posted:

no, people who choose to spend their free time on games i find inferior just have different tastes, tastes i could share if i had a different upbringing or an easier life

men who choose to sexually interact with other men are just something i can't reconcile mentally

like in another world, if i was unemployed or broke or had no desire for human interaction i could maybe put 70 hours into fallout 4

i wouldnt put another mans dick in my butt though, thats just an odd thing to do, i mean if you are into that fair enough but obviously something went wrong at some point to make you want that, theres no way you can reconcile that as normal

i mean am i meant to be a homophobe because I actively don't want to eat a penis? I'm not exactly going to punch someone because they are gay

but hey, the way the world works is you can watch peadophile cartoons and have homosexual sex with minors and it's absolutley fine as long as you don't say anything a bit prickly about someone different from you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

that cant be a real post

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Ramagamma... had a hard life.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

oh poo poo he tried to edit it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

amazing

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

hard knock gaming

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

brad being a bitch baby about mario

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Fluffdaddy posted:

brad being a bitch baby about mario

I'm in the middle of Austin's Invisible Inc speech but man I am and also am not looking forward to that

saw it coming a mile away though

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Walrus Pete posted:

I'm in the middle of Austin's Invisible Inc speech but man I am and also am not looking forward to that

saw it coming a mile away though

He was mad because you have to use twitter to find peoples levels like it is a huge burden

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

unlike dota, the most straightforward game of all time and top 10 game forever

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont use twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

i dont use twitter