Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

mostlygray posted:

*projecting about food, fat, and birds*

Sorry you suck at cooking. You're the rear end in a top hat, not the poor birds.

Anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I didn't know Jontron was into anime.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Oh my god, this is from page like 33 or something but I think this is the same guy from the first youtube video I ever favorited. Hes SO oblivious to how awkward he actually is and I love it. He thinks hes like this incredibly interesting and funny guy but hes actually just this insufferable douche:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB58rq6viJI

I love that he got all dressed up just for this video (I hope he doesnt wear that suit daily at least) and set aside a can of red bull by his chair just for that badass intro.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

lol I like that he wants to be super edgy but he doesn't want to offend people... "because those little Ffff- Fff... don't say 'faggots'... rr... RETARDS..." Yeah bud, that's a good thought process.

The fact that he's so attached to his cell phone that he lets it interrupt his video several times is hella awkward

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Space T Rex posted:

Oh my god, this is from page like 33 or something but I think this is the same guy from the first youtube video I ever favorited. Hes SO oblivious to how awkward he actually is and I love it. He thinks hes like this incredibly interesting and funny guy but hes actually just this insufferable douche:

I love that he got all dressed up just for this video (I hope he doesnt wear that suit daily at least) and set aside a can of red bull by his chair just for that badass intro.

My favorite detail is how awkward it is so light his candle with a zippo.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

My favorite detail is how awkward it is so light his candle with a zippo.

I'm the G.I. Joe and Donnie Darko action figures in his Buddha shrine

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Space T Rex posted:

While I'm not watching 23 minutes of that the bits that I did see cemented the fact that he belongs in this thread and nowhere else on Earth.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Super uncomfortable seeing that room. I actually didn't mind his delivery, I can appreciate the enthusiasm ... until I saw it's 23 minutes. His speech patterns remind me of Ryan Reynolds, kinda?

edit: I skimmed through, there's water bottle cutting, a phone call and ... his tumblr:

http://coolincarnate.tumblr.com/

edit2: I watched a few of his videos (skipping mostly), dude isn't so bad. He's definitely a high-octane nerd, but there's something pretty likeable about him.

well why not has a new favorite as of 14:12 on Jan 1, 2016

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Birb Katter posted:

While I'm not watching 23 minutes of that the bits that I did see cemented the fact that he belongs in this thread and nowhere else on Earth.

Oh wow, I didn't open the link before your post but you can skip to any random moment in that video and see him doing something insufferable.

First click - *cell phone beeps* "Hang on, that's my baby texting me".

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Birb Katter posted:

I rarely make it past 2 minutes myself. Once he fiercely crushes that red bull can in his bare hands, I'm pretty much done.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

They need to loose the armpit hair, but other than that: hott

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Yeah besides the hairy pit I don't see what the problem is

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Fr*ckin epic username post combo

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Considering his age, Eric Idle is looking surprisingly young, maybe from bathing in blood.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Looks like Tim Buckley.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

If a woman doesn't want to shave her arm pits that's her choice, but nothing is forcing everyone else to think its attractive.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Slime posted:

Looks like Tim Buckley.

I thought it was Brianna Wu

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
This person got her hair cut to resemble the Derpina rageface in 2015.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I can't see the resemblance at all but the intent is probably the awkward part

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

NotAnArtist posted:

I thought it was Brianna Wu

If it is her then she's looking a lot better. Or at least she looks much less gaunt.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
In the Divine documentary, they talk about how no human had enough forehead to do the makeup that Divine required. I found someone that does
http://i.imgur.com/nAFsVnS.jpg

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

drat I need to watch that. Been awhile since I saw the queen of AUG. rip ( rest in poo )

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Divine was too wonderful for this poo poo world

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

LingcodKilla posted:

drat I need to watch that. Been awhile since I saw the queen of AUG. rip ( rest in poo )

It's fantastic. It really gets into people he knew and worked with, and just how much everyone loved him. Along with the obvious origins of the character, and the hopes that Divine had that he could transition into a great character actor. Which was completely possible.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Well.. He did get a role in hairspray.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sorry she broke up with you

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

twistedmentat posted:

In the Divine documentary, they talk about how no human had enough forehead to do the makeup that Divine required. I found someone that does

Motherfucker's got a fivehead. drat

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Wanamingo posted:

They need to loose the armpit hair, but other than that: hott

Why the gently caress do so many guys give a poo poo about armpit hair?

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Somfin posted:

Something something beauty standards

I also agree with you.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Somfin posted:

Hair is icky

Duh

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Somfin posted:

Because it doesn't look good in women. It's a beauty standard.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
body hair doesn't look good on anyone. shave every single piece of fur in your body that isn't your eyebrows and head hair.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Body hair gets stuck in my teeth. No good.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Why are you biting armpits

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

LingcodKilla posted:

Body hair gets stuck in my teeth. No good.

why are you kissing armpits

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Ehud posted:

why are you kissing armpits

Why aren't you?

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Why aren't you?

Too much hair :v:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

27 seconds

Good grief those poor women with faces like that.

• Locked thread