Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
we're all retards especially me
and chris roberts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Hey Seraph, better use that bitcoin money to buy a Rolex or you'll lose AlphaGoon status.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Laserpig posted:

I'm sorry, on Christmas Eve I had the privilege of playing poker in Manchester with a certain premier league football player, I commented on his watch and he gave it to me, turned out to be a £15,000 Everose gold yachtmaster Rolex, I'm going to sell it, but for now it's strapped firmly onto my wrist. Quite lucky.

Did you gently caress a granny like Rooney too?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Make sure you have good faction standing with the merchant you sell it to.

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.

jaegerx posted:

Did you gently caress a granny like Rooney too?

No.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
i hosed this gif up somehow but my heart was in the right place, you get the ide aTIA

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

So how did you gently caress the granny then?

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

BMan posted:

Hey Seraph, better use that bitcoin money to buy a Rolex or you'll lose AlphaGoon status.

i will never lose alphagoon status hope this helps

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

SeaRoughAteTeaFore posted:

we're all retards especially me
and chris roberts

Huh... how long have you been mispronouncing Seraph?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
thx for putting lowtax's kids through college seraph

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

i will never lose alphagoon status hope this helps

Thread delivers

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Crash74 posted:

thx for putting lowtax's kids through college seraph

Pls don't mention seraph and kids in the same sentence.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
Oh, I just remembered why I :10bux:'d this time, I wanted to let everyone know that the ~$280 I've donated here was originally earmarked for stupid rear end scam shitizen pixel ships, but instead I'm giving it to lowtax because i love goons. you're welcome.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
and when i say i love goons, i mean i love goons

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

and when i say i love goons, i mean i love goons

But most goons are over 13.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
also i qould've posted all this in one post but i have ancestral memory from past spirit animals that someone once told me i should never edit my posts

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Some posters are like internet Mussolini where they want to make some poo poo posts and get to sit at the table with D_Smart.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
it might have been Eonwe i'm not sure.

also another thing i learned is that you shouldn't sign your posts, so that is why i no longer sign my posts.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Oh, I just remembered why I :10bux:'d this time, I wanted to let everyone know that the ~$280 I've donated here was originally earmarked for stupid rear end scam shitizen pixel ships, but instead I'm giving it to lowtax because i love goons. you're welcome.

Why? You got to turn yourself in at the jail or something?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sedisp posted:

But most goons are over 13 and also not your cousin.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
although it's clear to all that i am a lowly subhuman among goon titans such as yourselves, it seems to me not entirely implausible that if you give an ape human clothes, it could mayhap pretend to be a human in ways whch would be not enitrely untolerable to fine gentlegoons such as yesleves

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
im saying free seraph84,he deserves a place here like all the rest of you untouchables

also free kimsemen

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.
To be fair if Star Citizen is actually a scam then it's a pretty good scam right? If I could scam the world for $50mil and get away with it then I'd do exactly that without a shadow of second thought.

So hats off to RSI either way, unless you're one of the salty dumb bastards who actually did spend $100 on a jpeg of course.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Looks like Seraph found the saclopedia and thought it was a "how-to" guide.

I'm shocked by the lack of self-restraint he has, and so was his cousin.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Laserpig posted:

To be fair if Star Citizen is actually a scam then it's a pretty good scam right?
Wrong, it's everything that's wrong with america.

Laserpig posted:

So hats off to RSI either way
Hats off to your mother for going back in time and aborting you.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
if you unban me ill try to be slightly nicer than im being now

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Laserpig posted:

To be fair if Star Citizen is actually a scam then it's a pretty good scam right? If I could scam the world for $50mil and get away with it then I'd do exactly that without a shadow of second thought.

So hats off to RSI either way, unless you're one of the salty dumb bastards who actually did spend $100 on a jpeg of course.

You're out of touch dude, it's up to $104 million now.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I'm shocked by the lack of self-restraint he has, and so was his cousin.

He wants to gently caress his cousin? Honestly surprised he'd be into someone who could read.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Laserpig posted:

Youre kind of an rear end in a top hat; no wonder you have a rolex.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Laserpig posted:

theres mentally ill people who have spent thousands of dollars, hide it from their significant others and post about how they're addicted. cig is predatory. cig is seraph.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Sedisp posted:

He wants to gently caress his cousin? Honestly surprised he'd be into someone who could read.
yoiu dont undertansd; its brail! *LAUGHTRACK*

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hats off to your mother for going back in time and aborting you.

Croberts is British you stupid cousin loving pedo

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.

Hates off to your mother for going back in time and aborting you.

Don't worry just tell me how much you wasted on those jpegs and I will consider rectifying your retarded investment when I sell my Rolex.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

yoiu dont undertansd; its brail! *LAUGHTRACK*

You give The Big Bang Theory a run for its money

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Google Butt posted:

theres mentally ill people who have spent thousands of dollars, hide it from their significant others and post about how they're addicted. cig is predatory. cig is seraph.
predators don't have hips like this daddyo

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Romes128 posted:

Croberts is British you stupid cousin loving pedo

cig is based in santa monica, ca, usa you smething somethinh

Crash74
May 11, 2009

im saying free seraph84,he deserves a place here like all the rest of you untouchables

also free kimsemen

Instead of being a pedo you should get a cool kink like ladyboys or something

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
ITS THE GRAVEYARD DAB! SERAPH IRL FOR REAL HOLY poo poo FIRST TIME EVER OMG STOP THE PRESSES OKAY RESTART THE PRESSES WE NEED THEM PRINTING WHY WOULD WE STOP THEM AT A TIME LIKE THIS THAT IS CRAZY THAT IS A CRAZY SAYINF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6cNDDqNxE

THA'TS ME FOR RELA. DOES THAT LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF A PEDO? I THINK NOT CASE CLOSED BOOM.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

predators don't have hips like this daddyo

You have a flat butt though.

A mournful butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Sedisp posted:

You have a flat butt though.

A mournful butt.
My butt has literally been called statuesque. i get cat called on the streets if im wearing tight pants on my bicycle. try another feature butt is a bad one to attack me on trust me

• Locked thread