Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Huh, and vol. 3 of Devil is a Part-Timer is out. Forgot about checking on that otherwise I'd have picked it up last month. Well, something to do when I grab lunch tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Endorph posted:

yeah that looks a mite poo poo, especially on the hat

try this one, it's only like 32 kb oversized

I tell you what, that was some hosed up giffery. Photoshop did not like it.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I'm much more excited for the ReLIFE anime now

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Allarion posted:

Huh, and vol. 3 of Devil is a Part-Timer is out. Forgot about checking on that otherwise I'd have picked it up last month. Well, something to do when I grab lunch tomorrow.

I want another season of that show real bad

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

anime i would pay an exorbitant amount for: Kaiba, Dennou Coil, Mind Game, Kyousogiga, Nichijou, Tsuritama, Hyouka, probably Tiger Mask

and rereleases of Giant Robo and Paranoia Agent

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

dogsicle posted:

anime i would pay an exorbitant amount for: Kaiba, Dennou Coil, Mind Game, Kyousogiga, Nichijou, Tsuritama, Hyouka, probably Tiger Mask

did u see the youtube channel that subbed the entirety of tiger mask 2

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

oh no it got taken down

all of it

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Looking at release dates I'm probably going to wait til Feb because that's when vol. 20 of Kamisama Kiss is out, then I can just do one order instead of having to make more than one. Depends on how quickly the BL titles I'm waiting on look like they might sell out since those can go quickly (provided they even come out on the date listed...)

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jan 2, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
A good, normal gif:

That gif:            

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

the page description just says "gently caress toei"

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

oh no it got taken down

all of it

ah...
i may just watch in a language other than English, since i'm mostly interested in the animation anyway

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dilbs, buy me this

also thanks yes_gifalot

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

A good, normal gif:

That gif:            
lol

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Whenever I consider buying physical I look at the prices and go right back to digital.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I need to go to bed but there's a cat asleep on me

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm glad endorph is getting the adorable, extremely cute, good av

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The Colonel posted:

i'm reading let's meow meow

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

I need to go to bed but there's a cat asleep on me

Fucker knew what he was getting into when he slept on an ephemeral bed.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

technically, all beds are ephemeral

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i feel obligated to pre-order the upcoming Vinland Saga volume, even though i don't own any others and my single pre-order probably won't save the series from being dropped

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I've churned out a bunch of avatars and I can't decide even after narrowing them down. Truly this is the biggest problem.

Reds fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jan 2, 2016

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

some day

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
ah he woke up, now I can sleep

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
ephemeral artery

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Reds posted:

I've churned out a bunch of avatars and I can't decide even after narrowing them down. Truly this is the biggest problem.

a good one for phoning in your posts

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Reds posted:

Good post

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

A good, normal gif:

That gif:            

It's like they tried to make it transparent but change their minds halfway through.

That gif would be really easy to make transparent though.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's to save file size by having frames that only contain data about the parts that changed. Not sure about the first few frames tho.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

that's what happens when you quote it and expose my shame before i can remove it for being a 10/10 post

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

HOLY poo poo I HAVE OWN Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. I had got Humble Weekly Bundle: Games From Japan months ago and just never put it to steam or my backloggery. I don't know if I should keep it or gave it to someone.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
yeah, it's trying to play with disposing some frames and not others, but whatever they did doesn't display right in photoshop, nor save right from it, so I had to fix it before I did some filesize-reducing things.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Jarogue posted:

HOLY poo poo I HAVE OWN Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. I had got Humble Weekly Bundle: Games From Japan months ago and just never put it to steam or my backloggery. I don't know if I should keep it or gave it to someone.

it's not as bad as some goons in games freak out about it being

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito posted:

woah...that latest ReLife :stare:

I am REALLY unhappy with the newest revelation. :/

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
honestly hdn re;birth1 is pretty solid if you just wanna waste some time playing a light jrpg with cute girls, it looks nice and there's nothing seriously wrong with the gameplay beyond forcing you to grind a bit at points

it just doesn't stack up at all if you want more substantial jrpgs like grandia, arcadia, tits, etc.

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jan 2, 2016

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

If you want me to complete my toxx "are your alive" is a nono

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm going to have to get back to ReLife at some point. I quite liked what I read of it, but never bothered reading as it came out, so I've only read up to whatever was released then.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Also can HW/SW stop messanging me?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

dogsicle posted:

i'd like a streaming service to pick back up dennou coil, and nichijou, and lovely complex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Also can HW/SW stop messanging me?

seems like the wrong place to ask that kinda thing, imo

The Colonel posted:

honestly hdn re;birth1 is pretty solid if you just wanna waste some time playing a light jrpg with cute girls, it looks nice and there's nothing seriously wrong with the gameplay beyond forcing you to grind a bit at points

it just doesn't stack up at all if you want more substantial jrpgs like grandia, arcadia, tits, etc.

god I wish there was a version of arcadia on steam. such a great game.

• Locked thread