Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1r1Ffug1dA

completely balanced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Happy new year, thread :toot:

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

What's Coming For Guild Wars 2 In 2016?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Aww yeah, time for some more SAB!

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

It feels like you're not even trying anymore.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

still fooled me :shrug:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Is that an actual woman at the back with her own doll?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

learnincurve posted:

you mean there's a market for "sweaty fat goon with glasses" sex dolls?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Orv
May 4, 2011

learnincurve posted:

I'm pretty sure that dude in the back is just in that deep.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVYA-WS56J8

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Don't be upset.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

That doll on the middle left is impressive! :v:

Is that goddamned censored? :wtc: :cripes:

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
You don't actually want to know what Asura have down there.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Thyrork posted:

That doll on the middle left is impressive! :v:

Is that goddamned censored? :wtc: :cripes:
I'm sorry I couldn't find uncensored version.

Have this asura guardian as my apology.

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

Forgall posted:

I'm sorry I couldn't find uncensored version.

:nws: http://www.otherside.be/blog/public/gw2/asura06.jpg :nws:

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
This is a dumb question, but for legendary collections and the old, pre-HoT legendaries, does the collection give you the precursor at the end and then you craft the legendary as normal, or do the collections result in the legendary itself?

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Asurabutt 2.0

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
My wife got me the expansion for Christmas, but I only had one max level character on my account and I'm not real keen on picking him back up. How's the Revenant? Are people who rolled one back at the start of the expansion still digging it? I read Mercurius' intro guide and it sounds fun and versatile. I've already kind of got the gist of what the DPS style is, but is the Revenant capable of being both a defensive front-liner and a supportive back-liner in either PVE or PVP?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
I've been picking up Revenant in pvp and really, really digging it, having what amounts to a mana bar to juggle between your stances is really fun.

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009

:smith:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

:stare:

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Make one with a Super Adventure Box down there and ship it to Lonk.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBSjTrgCuM

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Probad posted:

Make one with a Super Adventure Box down there and ship it to Lonk.

Super Adventure Balls

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010

Libertine posted:

My wife got me the expansion for Christmas, but I only had one max level character on my account and I'm not real keen on picking him back up. How's the Revenant? Are people who rolled one back at the start of the expansion still digging it? I read Mercurius' intro guide and it sounds fun and versatile. I've already kind of got the gist of what the DPS style is, but is the Revenant capable of being both a defensive front-liner and a supportive back-liner in either PVE or PVP?

Revs are pretty beast in every respect. In PvE they can do whatever you want/need, the go-to build is Shiro|Glint just due to metagame's emphasis on damage but the other stances are also strong if you want a different playstyle.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

AmericanGeeksta posted:

This is a dumb question, but for legendary collections and the old, pre-HoT legendaries, does the collection give you the precursor at the end and then you craft the legendary as normal, or do the collections result in the legendary itself?

It gets you the recipe for the precursor.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Generic Octopus posted:

Revs are pretty beast in every respect. In PvE they can do whatever you want/need, the go-to build is Shiro|Glint just due to metagame's emphasis on damage but the other stances are also strong if you want a different playstyle.

Thanks for the info. I've spent some hours playing it today and it seems really fun. I've always liked jack-of-all-trades type classes in MMOs and Rev seems really versatile.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

CLAM DOWN posted:

You have to understand a few things about my story. Yes I did spend 27853 gold. It was not all on scribing, there are mats I funneled into the guild off the Trading Post in order to upgrade the guild. The actual amount I spent on scribing is probably closer to 18k. The idea of the red balloons brought much happiness to us.

We appreciate it man, Happy New Year.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Visidan posted:

The idea of the red balloons brought much happiness to us. 

True dat

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

CLAM DOWN posted:

I turn the table over in a fit of rage. I smash the bookcases with the chair removing them from my sight. I run to the arena and chop down the trees and bushes. I head to the crystal and smash the statues. I go to our banquet area and shoot kitten in the kegs with my rifle. As the ground soaks with booze I smash the tables and chairs. I clean all the snow off the stairs and set fire to the wreaths. Last I run to the garden steaming with rage. I stop. What am I doing? I removed all the decorations. I suddenly start thinking of what all has happened. Tears stream down my face. I slowly destroy the garden.

Arus you need to clam down man

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
What kinda gear do you need to raid? I'm at exotics w/ ascended jewelry and want to do some spirit vale

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Magres posted:

What kinda gear do you need to raid? I'm at exotics w/ ascended jewelry and want to do some spirit vale

ascended weapon, trinkets

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Dreggon posted:

ascended weapon, trinkets

seriously? so if I show up in my ghetto gear, I just get kicked?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Depends who you're running with as to whether they'll let you drag them down. You might find some kind goons willing to drag you through but I wouldn't bet on finding pubbies who are happy with your gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Libertine posted:

Yeah, Rev is still fun and good and is pretty flexible with the various legends you can pick from. I'm not playing much at the moment because other stuff about the expansion rubs me the wrong way but that's just me being a bitter vet and if you're just starting out there's a lot of good stuff in HoT, especially now that they've fixed some of the more annoying parts of the various map meta events in the HoT zones.

• Locked thread