Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Oh, way down yonder on the Chattahoochee, my vessel hit a submerged pylon send helOH GOD, WHERE'S MIKE?! DID MIKE GO UNDER? HELP US? HEELPPP UUUSSSS!!

dont rock the distress frequency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006

I'd say the millennial hate is warranted but the fact it has more dislikes than likes means the generation as a whole isn't so bad. Old people don't bother to watch or dislike anything on the internet. Their hands shake so much they physically can't click on a button.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Discounting the bizarreness of the product, considering the audio would still have to pass through a layer of tissue, it offers zero improvement over just playing music near your stomach.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/tJ41cOZ.webm

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Meta as gently caress.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

Ive been seeing articles about their money troubles for years now I dont know how they are still around. Twitter is the worst of the big social networks like even instagram is a more useful one

I find Twitter useful for targeting advertising literally to specific individuals.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

I find Twitter useful for targeting advertising literally to specific individuals.

they'll probably make you CEO just on the claim that you have an idea that could make the company money

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mah babee gonna preciate system of a down.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that sure does look like a sex toy

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

And this is why my University banned hover boards on campus.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

kelvron posted:

Why's everyone afraid of getting their feet burnt off? This generation is a bunch of pussies

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

kelvron posted:

The only acceptable way to get around campus is by an adult model Razor scooter with a streamlined bicycle helmet and knee pads over your pants. Duh.

Haier fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 1, 2016

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Why not just ride a goddamn bike like a human being with self-respect

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

kelvron posted:

Why do they do this? lovely batteries that get too hot or something?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Why not just ride a goddamn bike like a human being with self-respect
real men longboard to class

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

NESguerilla posted:

Small, probably lovely, battery not meant to work with the kind of motor they have in those things.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

today, just like the other days of my entire life: i bought a thing and consumed it without any consideration, i do not know how to make things, i am an animal without a craft

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I remember when roller derby came back for that year (like 2013) and all those tattooed Bettie Page wannabes would be outside rollerskating around. That was a good year to gawk.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I used to date a girl that did roller derby and it was the worst thing to watch. They try to play it up like it's super badass, then you watch it and it's literally like watching a bunch of girls at a skating rink go in circles.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

NESguerilla posted:

I used to date a girl that did roller derby and it was the worst thing to watch. They try to play it up like it's super badass, then you watch it and it's literally like watching a bunch of girls at a skating rink go in circles.

yeah HS powderpuff football is so much better, esp how the games attract every lecherous old buzzard in town to come on down and stare at the nubiles on display

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

symbolic posted:

real men longboard to class

I only saw chicks on longboards

menly types used beater shortboards

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Haier posted:

The only acceptable way to get around campus is by an adult model Razor scooter with a streamlined bicycle helmet and knee pads over your pants. Duh.

I know you're joking, but my school had an actual guy who did this. He'd even do tricks sometimes, like the sit and roll. No sick jumps though. Sometimes he'd even ride around on two scooters.

He failed out.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The Razor is actually a great way to get around and it's too bad it's silly now.

One of its best features is you can bail on it immediately, or stop it immediately. You just step off. It's great.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I used to rollerblade to high school, but I'm Canadian, and that was in the early 90s, so it wasn't even weird to people.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
One time my ex-girlfriend was riding around on a razor scooter when she hit a crack in the sidewalk, went face-first over the handlebars and broke her jaw.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Take away the phone and the liquid sheetcake and this is the coolest-looking young person I've seen for a very long time.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

That haircut is very 2005.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Pick posted:

The Razor is actually a great way to get around and it's too bad it's silly now.

One of its best features is you can bail on it immediately, or stop it immediately. You just step off. It's great.

Those things are super fun. I mean they ought to be more acceptable than goddamn e-bikes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fitzy Fitz posted:

That haircut is very 2005.

The back looks good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MarcusSA posted:

I'm the rear end in a top hat that needs bleaching.

we know

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~

NESguerilla posted:

lovely electrical components sourced from China with no US certificates.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

FalloutGod posted:

I'd say the millennial hate is warranted but the fact it has more dislikes than likes means the generation as a whole isn't so bad. Old people don't bother to watch or dislike anything on the internet. Their hands shake so much they physically can't click on a button.

This dude thinking that dislikes are a thing that matter in some capacity is pretty thread appropriate.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Haier posted:

We had a guy at my old place of work (uni) that rode around on a really, really tall bicycle like you'd see at the circus. I can't stress how much everyone hated that loving guy because he can't put his foot down so everyone had to move out of his way. He'd also blast through the zebra crossings for the same reason.

It's funny how sometimes it can take a lifetime to realise someone is an rear end in a top hat at heart and other times he's sitting on a 8 foot high clue with wheels

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

wtf!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

sheesh, millenials, am i rite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm the photographer standing on the same edge.

• Locked thread