Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

HapiMerchant posted:

who the hell is seraph I don't keep up on the latest fresh SA memes

A schizophrenic bitcoiner/star citizen true believer. Molested a young relative. Posted a picture of his girlfriend's arse to impress goons. Alternates between how bitcoin will cause social upheaval, and his petite bourgeois spending. Alternates between being an alpha goon mastermind, and cries for help and pity. He is on a trajectory to spend more on forum reregs than Ironic War Criminal. TobleroneTriangular in the flesh.

Tokamak fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jan 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

I'm not afraid to believe in

My name is Seraph Eightyfour, and I'm not afraid to dream.

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore posted:

I'm 95% sure I could break DSmart's spine with one kick not even joking. I'm not a violent man tho. Just sayin the man has no core.

I take it you must be pretty good at some form of martial art then? Because if you kick in a standing fight, and you're not a martial artist / trained to kick a standing opponent... you are probably going to find yourself on the floor with somebody pointing a camera at you screaming "world star" having just recorded you kicking somebody in the knee (aiming for the head). Resulting in you getting knocked out.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Mmm yes my scientific background is most advantageous vis a vis the Star Citizen and Derek Smart situation.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

one of you scrubs should buy me an av. lord knows i've bought enough of them for you

No.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Laserpig posted:

I take it you must be pretty good at some form of martial art then?
No not at all, I just wouldn't want to be kicked by me or anyone else who rides 56x16 because they have tree trunks for legs.

Whatever part of you gets struck by my retard non-trained kick is going to be completely destroyed. Eventually something important will get kicked and you go down. Hypothetically.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

If you permaban this human being i swear to christ i will never return here unless you speciifcally request my presence. Not even joking. He's just so consistently never funny.

Ever. I mean, gently caress. TEDIOUS, tedious poo poo always from this guy. Every. time.

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.

No not at all, I just wouldn't want to be kicked by me or anyone else who rides 56x16 because they have tree trunks for legs.

Whatever part of you gets struck by my retard non-trained kick is going to be completely destroyed. Eventually something important will get kicked and you go down. Hypothetically.

Ah! You must be American, (stereotypically) Americans seem to have an obsession with size and weight, wrongly under the impression that it plays much more of a role in a physical confrontation than it actually does, you can be 7ft tall and 300lbs of stone cold muscle... and there are guys less than of half your size who will rock your brain so hard with a swift temple shot that those tree trunk legs turn into peperami sticks.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
gently caress, I'm still mad.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Laserpig posted:

Ah! You must be American
I was born American. That was before I knew what I truly was, my destiny.

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

Laserpig posted:

Ah! You must be American, (stereotypically) Americans seem to have an obsession with size and weight, wrongly under the impression that it plays much more of a role in a physical confrontation than it actually does, you can be 7ft tall and 300lbs of stone cold muscle... and there are guys less than of half your size who will rock your brain so hard with a swift temple shot that those tree trunk legs turn into peperami sticks.

I was born American. That was before I knew what I truly was, my destiny.

you guys should touch genitals it seems you're made for each other

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

HapiMerchant posted:

I'm always down for some good old-fashioned wholesome genital-touching.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot
pretty good posting spree so far imo

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I'll let someone else fill you in on frankieonpc, long story short that was a heavily (HEAVILY) edited video, and he was probably paid anyway.

As for the entire game, you can call it a fuckaroo but over a goddamn million dollars has been put to this game and what is there to show. I'm serious, what can you honestly say about this game looks like it's had a million dollars spent on it, let alone 100 million?

The staff coffee machines?

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.

HapiMerchant posted:

Definitely not.

I've posted some dogshit in this thread, sarcasm aside, I sincerely apologise for my poo poo posts. Please don't associate me with that person, I'm actually here for the right reasons.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler

pretty good posting spree so far imo
A couple of the guys got together and asked Lowtax to give you a second chance. Happy new year, don't gently caress this up.

SeaRoughAteTeaFore
Jan 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Chocobo posted:

A couple of the guys got together and asked Lowtax to give you a second chance. Happy new year, don't gently caress this up.

omg i'll be so good *gush*

ether
May 20, 2001

Laserpig posted:

Which I will, there will only be 3 hits in the fight, I hit Derek. Derek hits the floor, the ambulance hits 100mph

That's him in the wheelchair

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

If you permaban this human being i swear to christ i will never return here unless you speciifcally request my presence. Not even joking. He's just so consistently never funny.

Ever. I mean, gently caress. TEDIOUS, tedious poo poo always from this guy. Every. time.

:boom:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Good grief. That Seraph84.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

I hope Seraph goes to kick someone but then his knee dislocates and his leg swings up and knocks his own teeth out.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Seraph on your next account let us know if you sold that Idris.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Lol nice meltdown

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
What even happened to this thread

I know seraph is a kiddy diddling psychopath but who's this bitch made chuck norris wanker with the fake rolex

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Wow last three pages were A++.

if only they happened at 999/1000 so they could immortalised in the Star Citizen thread compendium.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

ohsosad posted:

Wow last three pages were A++.

if only they happened at 999/1000 so they could immortalised in the Star Citizen thread compendium.

bitch we goin to 2000

1000 pages was so 2015

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Will Star Citizen implode before we hit 2000 pages? Keep posting and find out, in two weeks.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Ravane posted:

Yeah but that would imply that he's human and he needs to be loved.

I was sat there for 5 minutes trying to come up with something that rhymed and was connected to sc, gave up haha.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Man it's uncomfortable in this thread now eh? heh.......

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Constellation looking great

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

What's going on in the chat?

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?

SelenicMartian posted:

What's going on in the chat?

They know he is a goon.

ABORT

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

It's ok guys, Laserpig thinks owning/pretending to own a Rolex and Audi is cool. Since he's part of this exclusive club, he won't know that the rest of the world looks on at him in disgust, calling him an "Audiwichser", pointing, laughing at him, and making the assessment that he probably has a very small penis.

He probably has a small penis.

So go easy on him.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Nah he's best mates with a footballer didn't you see? I bet he's super cool, god I wish I could be like him.....(the footballer)

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

6million i'm guessing.....

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

This is a dating app, yes?

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!
YO WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH THAT AMORPHOUS MAN'S ARMS

e: I'm referring to this guy. I think his name is Ben? Does he have some sort of disability or has he just reached the chandrasakhar limit

Photosyphilis fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jan 2, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

kikkelivelho posted:

Constellation looking great

dreams

dreams happen now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Get the distinct feeling that a very destructive pathogen has been going berserk in this thread for the last couple of pages. I seem to have been spared though, since I understood nothing of it.

• Locked thread