Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Fraction posted:

I could open my front door and probably end up with 10 cats in my house, UK lyf innit. Maybe I should do that - free food for my lovely waste of space bitchlord dogs...

p.sure cleaning up after would make you regret feeding stray cats to your dogs...however a lot of people seem to like the raw food diets for their pets so...

#straycatchat we have a tonne of moggies around here but most of them appear to be well-fed, however there's a field behind the house that presumably has meeces in it, and the occasional bird that decides to go for a bath in the big puddle...which is probably what happened to the lame duck that was in there last year.

For content: Wraggler, if you eat the wrappers off packets of extra strong mints, you'll have sparkly poop and be really grumpy with me when I laugh at you. Please stop eating foily packets.

For other content: Wraggler, if it's night time, I have earplugs in and am ignoring you. poo poo on the kitchen floor at your peril.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Zach: I knew your heart was too big but you didn't need to drive the point home by collapsing in the lobby the day before your scheduled vet visit. Welp, hope you enjoy being on heart medication for the rest of your life and having us take you out to piss every two hours, sucker.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wilfred this is not the same as hunting. i already knew where the ham was. idiot

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
I'm sorry but that's funny as hell.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Goatfather posted:

wilfred this is not the same as hunting. i already knew where the ham was. idiot

Good dog

MenschMaschine
Jun 10, 2009

Halb Wesen und halb Ding
:roboluv:
...aber oho!

Justadae posted:

Zach: I knew your heart was too big but you didn't need to drive the point home by collapsing in the lobby the day before your scheduled vet visit. Welp, hope you enjoy being on heart medication for the rest of your life and having us take you out to piss every two hours, sucker.

Oh no :( He is too dapper to get sick!

vibur
Apr 23, 2004
God drat it, Gizmo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

My local vet got in on the pet-shaming with this.

Dog is called Shadow.

And to shame my cat.

Jess, I remain impressed by your ability to locate a seemingly infinite supply of zip ties and simmilar bits of plastic, but sticking them into the top fan of my PC because you like the noise isn't a game we want to play. You are a cat, you cannot afford to replace my computer if you somehow manage to break it.

Angrymog fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 24, 2015

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

vibur posted:

God drat it, Gizmo

#GiveGizmoAChance

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

The Goatfather posted:

Wilfred was framed, bless. No doggy can resist that.

Prescription Combs
Apr 20, 2005

Prescription Combs posted:

lazy as fuk cat 1

The railcat has happened again!

Hello my name is Gaius and I jump over shadows on the carpet cause they FREAK ME THE gently caress OUT.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Meet Nailo (rhymes with Milo).

grack
Jan 10, 2012

No dead animals from Porchcat II over the last couple of weeks but she did wander by over the weekend and let my 2 year old niece chase her around the yard for a while without actually running away.

I think this cat has adopted us.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

grack posted:

No dead animals from Porchcat II over the last couple of weeks but she did wander by over the weekend and let my 2 year old niece chase her around the yard for a while without actually running away.

I think this cat has adopted us.

Porchcat lives in our garage now.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Prescription Combs posted:

The railcat has happened again!

Hello my name is Gaius and I jump over shadows on the carpet cause they FREAK ME THE gently caress OUT.

Gorgeous

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Meet Nailo (rhymes with Milo).

Hello Nailo, do you know that you are very special?

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Angrymog posted:

Jess, you are crap at fighting. Please don't try. You don't like being carried to the vets on the back of the motorbike, and now you're stuck indoors wearing a cone.

I hope Jess is feeling better!

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

CoolCat posted:

I hope Jess is feeling better!

Yeah, she's all mended now. Just a slight bald patch on her shoulder where the vet shaved her, but that's growing in nicely too.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Jerry please get off the fence you fat rear end in a top hat, it is 7 feet high and i'm afraid of you falling into some neighbors yard and being unable to escape.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

CoolCat posted:

Hello Nailo, do you know that you are very special?

Ugh. Don't remind her!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Pixel, you've had that new catnip toy for two days now. Why do you choose to play with it on the tile floor at 1AM when I have to be up early for work? Quit charging around the apt and come sleep on the bed with the rest of the cats and humans.

Breidr
Jan 9, 2016

Whines to go out to pee. Forgets how to pee once outside. Tries twice unsuccessfully, then gets distracted by neighbor. Wants back inside.

BedBuglet
Jan 13, 2016

Snippet of poetry or some shit
Aeryn and Chiana, I've been meaning to ask, are you bigger on the inside? Because you somehow manage to crap three times your body weight on a daily basis. Who the hell do you think has to clean that up? I'd call you filthy rats but rats have the decency to not try and shatter my ear drums with squealing. You two should be ashamed of yourselves and I want you to know that I've been researching Peruvian recipes.

BedBuglet fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jan 16, 2016

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Don't bite my houseguests you little poo poo, I can't believe you

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

teenytinymouse posted:

Don't bite my houseguests you little poo poo, I can't believe you

Gerbil? I had gerbils for a few years, cute, but bitey.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Angrymog posted:

Gerbil? I had gerbils for a few years, cute, but bitey.
No, it's a teeny tiny mouse.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Dwarf hamster, he does look like gerbil in that photo tho

Rumbled, it me I bit the guest

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
The guilty faces of Charlie. I was planning on getting a new carpet anyway...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BedBuglet posted:

Aeryn and Chiana, I've been meaning to ask, are you bigger on the inside? Because you somehow manage to crap three times your body weight on a daily basis. Who the hell do you think has to clean that up? I'd call you filthy rats but rats have the decency to not try and shatter my ear drums with squealing. You two should be ashamed of yourselves and I want you to know that I've been researching Peruvian recipes.

Farscape piggies are the best kind of piggies :allears:.

Also you should know better than to open the fridge, rustle plastic bags, or just exist near their cage at certain times of the day, because that means VEGGIES! :byodood:

BedBuglet
Jan 13, 2016

Snippet of poetry or some shit

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Farscape piggies are the best kind of piggies :allears:.

Also you should know better than to open the fridge, rustle plastic bags, or just exist near their cage at certain times of the day, because that means VEGGIES! :byodood:

Farscape is my jam! And yes, I swear they're like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Had to go back to instagram for this since my phone died, but it still holds true she's a dumb idiot.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Please stop using your jolly ball as a bludgeon Pax

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Well, yes, Jess. If you zoom into the basement at night you will get locked in there for a couple of hours. It's no good looking sad with your whiskers full of cobwebs.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey Mora you little gently caress if you keep trying to steal my food, WHILE I'M EATING IT, I'm going to cook and eat you instead

cats :argh:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hey Nermal stop staring at me and meowing.

I've already fed you.

Your litter box has been cleaned already.

You've been petted.

gently caress you.

Go to hell.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hey Nermal stop staring at me and meowing.

I've already fed you.

Your litter box has been cleaned already.

You've been petted.

gently caress you.

Go to hell.
Send her to Abu Dhabi.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Send her to Abu Dhabi.

How do you think he got her in the first place?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Nermal was male

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

grack posted:

Nermal was male

Nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
Wraggler, I know you can jump up on the bed, you've jumped up into much taller ones than this, so why, between 4 and 7 in the morning, do you forget how your legs work (and activate your confusion alarm instead)? I can't believe I just had to you onto the bed.