Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i finally got the japanese voices working and they're not very good either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I'm p. sure Colonel is still an anime teen.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

I'm older than littleorv?

Man

orv is a tiny baby

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Everyone will always be older than Littleorv.

Too true Seafood, too true.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Motto posted:

I'm p. sure Colonel is still an anime teen.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Davincie posted:

i finally got the japanese voices working and they're not very good either

yeah i'm kinda meh on gurumin in general, you can tell it's falcom's first fully 3d game cause it's got some really janky physics and odd level design. it seems like they improved a lot with zwei 2, and nayuta no kiseki is pretty much gurumin, but better. it's mostly good for the character design stuff and the soundtrack, which is all pretty good

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

The thing I'm looking forward to the most from Macross delta is the inevitable end of snow medley

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it has some grade-a fanart, too

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Dryzen posted:

The thing I'm looking forward to the most from Macross delta is the inevitable end of snow medley

good typo

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i've only been playing for 10 minutes and i've been asked out by a creepy guy twice already

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Davincie posted:

i've only been playing for 10 minutes and i've been asked out by a creepy guy twice already

he's the worst character

everyone else is pretty cool

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Droyer posted:

good typo

Thanks my phone came up with it and I'm not going to fix it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I should play Gurumin but I'm too busy running my greasy spoon seafood diner.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
gurumin's english releases would probably be a lot better if xseed did them, instead of the lovely shovelware publisher that censored the hell out of la pucelle tactics and gave the game away for free to people who voted it up on greenlight

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The Colonel posted:

gurumin's english releases would probably be a lot better if xseed did them, instead of the lovely shovelware publisher that censored the hell out of la pucelle tactics and gave the game away for free to people who voted it up on greenlight

what'd they do

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Motto posted:

what'd they do

stuff along the lines of changing the dialog of a priest who's joke is that they are constantly drunk, and removing all religious references

most of the games they publish these days are complete shovelware pieces of rear end

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The Colonel posted:

well giving it out for free is why i have it

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

The Colonel posted:

stuff along the lines of changing the dialog of a priest who's joke is that they are constantly drunk, and removing all religious references
Laughing at removing religious references from a game based off Joan of Arc.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The Colonel posted:

Now I'm imagining how bad Trails translations would be if they were 80s/90s games.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Saturday afternoon, making pulled pork, building a Gundam, watching cartoons.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Motto posted:

Now I'm imagining how bad Trails translations would be if they were 80s/90s games.

The Gagharv trilogy was pretty bland from what I remember

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hi chat thread! I'm gonna do more giant robots today.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Motto posted:

olivier drank too much coffee and passed out. now who will make pleasant small talk with the other men in the party?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Senerio posted:

good

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Senerio posted:

Hell yeah

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Senerio posted:

which ones?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
why does the combat in akiba's trip have to be so loving bad

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

The Colonel posted:

why does the combat in akiba's trip have to be so loving bad

The world can't be perfect, Colonel

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im glad the tutorials in this game want me to do things that are literally impossible with the controller

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Davincie posted:

im glad the tutorials in this game want me to do things that are literally impossible with the controller

row row fight the power

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Davincie posted:

what do you mean

there shouldn't be anything in gurumin you can't do with a controller

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
gurumin's problem with controllers isn't being unable to do things with them, it's having hosed up dead zones so any attack that relies on spinning the thumb stick always gets activated if you make a slight turn before attacking

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

use your cursor!!!

i aint got one, i mean i figured it out but its just lazy

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'm up to chapter 11/12

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Davincie posted:

use your cursor!!!

i aint got one, i mean i figured it out but its just lazy

it's cause it's a japan-only pc game from 2004 when there wasn't any fuckin' standard pc controller, the same thing happens with the ys games

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Dryzen posted:

The world can't be perfect, Colonel

i just want to actually be able to deal any amount of damage, and not get arrested by cops out of nowhere, and not have pedestrians randomly jump in and give me another thing i have to worry about hitting me with 200 points of damage

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thats what you get for playing a game for perverts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

This year's February issue of Shogakukan's Monthly Flowers magazine announced on Monday that Keiko Nishi will begin a new series titled Hatsukoi no Sekai (World of First Love) in the magazine's next issue on January 28.

The love story story follows Kaoru Komatsu, a 40-year-old unmarried woman. She's not dissatisfied with work or daily life, but something causes her to hesitate in the refrain of everyday life. The turning point is...?

cool
cute

• Locked thread