Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:agreed:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Even Sir loves the high test threads.

What's everyone's 2016 goals?

I'd love a 2pl OHP. I've got a 190ish 1rm right now. That's a, what - 15% gain? Let's call it a stretch goal.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Crossfit games or bust

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Terrifying vascularity

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Gonna get fat then im gonna cut and get slightly more ripped. also gonna break the world record in twinkporking. It will be a good year

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Going to cut to under 200lbs because round numbers are the most important thing in fitness.

1.2 pounds to go!

edit:

I pooped. We did it :toot:

Dum Cumpster fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 31, 2015

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'd like to get a little bit stronger this year. It's hard with all the running I do, but I'd like to hit novice level in the big four compound lifts at least. I also want rear end divets like Trey Songz.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
So if you do tons if cardio do you just need to eat like a pig or what? How do you prevent yourself from being skinny?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I'm the guy on the foam rollers

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I'm the butt plugs

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

notZaar posted:

So if you do tons if cardio do you just need to eat like a pig or what? How do you prevent yourself from being skinny?

I already eat between 3,200 - 3,500 calories a day. If I never had to work and/or had the money to afford more food then I'd probably do nothing but eat, run, lift and sleep.

Most runners who incorporate lifting want that real lean look ala Brad Pitt, not becoming huge like Arnie.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Dum Cumpster posted:

I'm the butt plugs

call me :bigtran:

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

aegof posted:

call me :bigtran:

2 thick 4 you

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
I'm looking forward to seeing the new chubby butts in leggings actually. My gyms already pretty dead and I'm tired of seeing the same 7-10 people every night.

Hey baby, need a spot while using that leg spreading, uh hip thingy? M'Lady?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
get stronger and lose weight

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I made this because I'm a child that needs to out lift my internet friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VIaCXz-OQI

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A good strut, 8/10

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Cute moobs.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
100/120 openers

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Dang that was a sick deadlift though

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
i did a deadlift too, love me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI2TrTdg_7Q

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
can you buttlords at least say how much youre lifting

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
First lifting day after 12 days without it over Christmas. I've put on a kg and it definitely isn't muscle. Wondering whether to stick to the +20/-20 calories I've been on for lifting and resting days or do a small cut or +0/-20 for a few weeks. Any advice? Wish me luck swoledudes!

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Zzulu posted:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Pesmerga posted:

First lifting day after 12 days without it over Christmas. I've put on a kg and it definitely isn't muscle. Wondering whether to stick to the +20/-20 calories I've been on for lifting and resting days or do a small cut or +0/-20 for a few weeks. Any advice? Wish me luck swoledudes!

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Well apart from that, obvs. :rolleyes:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Dum Cumpster posted:

I made this because I'm a child that needs to out lift my internet friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VIaCXz-OQI

Haha you ruled that lift and your own camera in one go.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

roymorrison posted:

Dang that was a sick deadlift though

Cheers m8

Zzulu posted:

sally hit that pr so theface posted 500 in his log to not be outdone on the 31st and i ran downstairs and pulled 525 because i'm an rear end in a top hat

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Finally deadlifted 300 for the first time since I got back on the horse since oh... August.

I'm really surprised how quickly strength comes back to you. I mean, I have an active job, but to go from not lifting to 300 took exponentially less than it did to hit 300 my first go around.

What I'm saying is I'm pumped for 2016, and weights for home was probably the best purchase I've ever made.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why are you assholes so strong, I can only lift 300

this ISNT FAIR

*storms out of gym, crying*

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Zzulu posted:

why are you assholes so strong, I can only lift 300

this ISNT FAIR

*storms out of gym, crying*

This is every friend of mine who won't exercise with me because they are too weak/skinny/fat.

Like, how do you think you become unweak/skinny/fat? Do you think everyone else came into the gym all swole and toned? No, I went to the gym because I was getting to fat.

Every strong guy at the gym was a weak guy when he started going. They had noodle arms, shameful calves. They had rolls, and sweat like a pig lifting 90 on the leg press.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i got plenty of muscles, what i lack is sufficient strength it seems. Tbh I don't see many in my gym who lfit more than 300 anyway so I've been content with it

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
What does it really matter what the number of pounds is? What actually matters is how you look.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I used to think looking at pictures of jacked dudes for inspiration or motivation or whatever was extremely gay but I just saw one and I kinda get it now

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
congrats on coming to terms with your sexuality

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
just seeing those dudes with their big thick veiny throbbbing muscles gets me excited for lifting

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol if you cant swallow a literal handful of pills all at once

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Woe is unto me, Swole brothers, for I am cutting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im bulking, gonna get fat

then ill have to cut in time for :captainpop:beach 2016 :chanpop:

• Locked thread