Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

patrick klepeck said that mgs2 was bad and had to complain about women in video games in his top 10 list

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Patrick was pretend smart and Austin is for real smart

this nails it imo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

patrick klepeck said that mgs2 was bad and had to complain about women in video games in his top 10 list

he forced ground zeroes off every list last year because he said it was appalling that paz's vagina was integral to the plot of the game.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Austin is great and I'm gonna start listening to the beastcast more. I hope it isn't Alex saying a million words for a couple of hours lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the Beastcast is win.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

It's mostly vinny and Austin talking about anime and robots while Alex makes dumb noises and high as gently caress Jeff Backlar pipes up with something every once in awhile

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

It's basically the best poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I will gladly be GBEast's new Japanese Game correspondent. Mr. Gerstmann, please contact me.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Fluffdaddy posted:

qft

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I will gladly be GBEast's new Japanese Game correspondent. Mr. Gerstmann, please contact me.

Austin actually cares about JRPGs. It's the first time in my years of following the website that i heard someone bring up dragon quest when he was excited about the DQXI announcement

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I like Austin because he looks like me and when he talks about racism or other heady things he doesn't sound like a mush mouth bitch like Patrick whose only been discriminated against for his dumb facial hair

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I'm glad Austin is as badass as his name

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm gonna finally start listening to the beastcast now and it's thanks to austin

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i always listen to the beastcast and rarely the actual podcast anymore

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

I like Austin because he looks like me and when he talks about racism or other heady things he doesn't sound like a mush mouth bitch like Patrick whose only been discriminated against for his dumb facial hair

I nearly lost control of my car from laughing too hard when Brad made a KKK joke and Austin immediately yelled NOPE

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
lol just remembered that brad set up the anonymous tumbler account for the sole reason of receiving typical weird messages, then during the podcast he audibly uhmmms and chortles at questions he refuses to read out during the podcast as if he's holding back some mindblowing dirty comedy gold from the listener.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Yeah definitely

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

the Beastcast is win.

its better than the other show

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stop thinking of Austin as Black Patrick automatically, fucktards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And, agreed, if I had to pick one of the casts, it would be Beastcast, although meh, I can't be bothered really. I like East Coast quick looks better though, and the East Coast friday content usually.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Beastcast is best because Vinny has some serious Gundam knowledge and Austin is great at dragging that stuff out of him

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

gundamn is cool but it seems daunting to start getting into

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

its a lot but you can just kind watch every show independently because all of them are really good on their own. its just when you want to be next level like Vinny is when you start digging into the confusing timeline

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

This owns

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

In Training posted:

I nearly lost control of my car from laughing too hard when Brad made a KKK joke and Austin immediately yelled NOPE

when was this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's odd to call dark souls a roguelike

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think of anything it has the most in common with it's Zelda, frankly. But hell, I didn't listen to it but I'm sure Austin had a reason for saying that.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

he was saying roguelikes have inspired mechanics in non rl games, like ftl and dark souls

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

In Training posted:

He's saying dark souls has learned from rougelikes not that it is one, but he's kinda wrong about that as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

he was saying roguelikes have inspired mechanics in non rl games, like ftl and dark souls

Oh. Well still not really true but whatever. It's his personal notes that he posted for transparency, it's cool

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Brads notes:

Mario Maker: *Fart Noise*
Grow Home: Full of Win
Destiny: Hnnnnggggghhhh

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

It's funny how bad Brad seems to be at Destiny. One of the guys who made the game had to help carry him through the raid.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
i like brad

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fumaofthelake posted:

It's funny how bad Brad seems to be at Destiny. One of the guys who made the game had to help carry him through the raid.

Yeah thats funny

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fiction posted:

This owns

This is my Bol/Spelunky

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

Yeah thats funny

Lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

i love how scared they were when he even threatened to bust out his essay

lmao i wasnt listening to all of the casts but i gotta now

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

One of my favorite recent Vinny moments was when Austin played king of dragon pass with him and he just loses it when the duck messenger shows up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The way they talk about Bloodborne is sad