Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

"Hillary Clinton created ISIS with Obama"

Expect Trump to make a big deal out of calling the executive orders on gun control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

"I am the most militaristic person in the room. Except for maybe a few of the people in the crowd... you look a little out there..."

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
There is nothing wrong with trying to help people understand to not hurt protesters

unless you think hey, they are hurting protesters and no one tried to stop them, that is ok

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

He's really comfortable out there now. Hitting talking points one after another. Still sounds insane, but insane in a polished sort of way.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

He's really comfortable out there now. Hitting talking points one after another. Still sounds insane, but insane in a polished sort of way.

Yup. He has his cheer-timing down pat. It's similar to a standup comedian building their standard set- with each passing week there's more and more repeat material which delivers predictable cheers, but still a few new bits here and there.

Really shows what a competent individual he is.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Aliquid posted:

"Hillary Clinton created ISIS."

that's new

Pretty sure that's Jessica Walters.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

"I'll be the greatest jobs president that god ever sent to this planet."

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I think Trump is ready for his 1hr HBO special. He's got his set pretty tight now.

E: Trump is now talking about his 'great' genes, and how he believes in that 'stuff'.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 3, 2016

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lol, "So like I was saying, I'm ivy league educated, I've got great genes- great genes, which I believe in"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Montasque posted:

I think Trump is ready for his 1hr HBO special. He's got his set pretty tight now.

E: Trump is now talking about his 'great' genes, and how he believes in that 'stuff'.

Did you read the health report from his doctor?

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Zwabu posted:

Good Lord

Isn't that from some previous rally? I could swear I saw that picture months ago.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Trump doing his thing of "show the crowd to the cameras"

"Turn it to that guy in the middle"

"You see a guy who's protesting the cameras will be in 14 different directions"

:eyepop: 14 directions

"It's so drat unfair, the press"
*huge cheers*

"I'd fire his rear end right now if I could"

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

That guy in the middle is going to be in trouble if he doesn't turn the camera.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Holy poo poo, Trump's up to nearly 10k viewers on that youtube stream? It used to hover anywhere around 2-5k.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

PDP-1 posted:

Isn't that from some previous rally? I could swear I saw that picture months ago.

yeah it's from autumn

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
"They know these reporters are crooked people"

Trump talking about polls, giving a whole lot of figures

"Who does best on the economy Trump, 55%
Who does best on the budget 51%"

Oh god, 2nd amendment poo poo

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
"sodomized, raped, and killed by an illegal immigrant"

Jesus gently caress Trump

"China built a wall 2000 years ago"

"I'm gonna make the Great Wall of China look not so good"

Back to polls, foreign policy

E:
"I wouldn't mention Bush other than he's spending millions"

Trump rewriting reality, saying he said "I'm at 42%, you're at 2%" at the debate

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Did Trump just use wrestling terminology? "Jobbers"?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

SIXTY NIIIIIIINE PERCENT

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

What other candidate responds to attack ads directly on a day to day basis?

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Man Trump is hitting the poll numbers hard, listing a bunch more polls.

"Everyone's saying I'm a little behind, but I can come in first in Iowa"

"If I came in 2nd I wouldn't be talking about it"

"General Petraeus, nice guy, had some bad moments"

loving :lol:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is gettin wonkish with all these polls and scientific data

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I can't get enough of those two Youtube women.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Joementum is amidst one hell of a fever dream.

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall
"We have leaders that don't know how to play the Trump card"

This is a strong rally

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

They topped 11k stream viewers just before he said goodnight.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Aliquid posted:

They topped 11k stream viewers just before he said goodnight.

Imagine if Trump streamed Hearthstone

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

a cop posted:

Did Trump just use wrestling terminology? "Jobbers"?

One last jobber.

https://youtu.be/jIMMMLCMlJ0

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Epic High Five posted:

Now that there, that was a good play, it's really a great play, but it's a complete disaster because of what I'm about to do, it's going to be great.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Epic High Five posted:

He'd have one of those gimmick decks with nothing but legendary cards and alarm-o-bots (which represent his overt dogwhistling). And all the cards would be gold ofc.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Cicadalek posted:

He'd have one of those gimmick decks with nothing but legendary cards and alarm-o-bots (which represent his overt dogwhistling). And all the cards would be gold ofc.

I agree, Wallet Warrior is one of the best decks in the game.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Think I am going to take a few rally's off, maybe until after the next debate. I love Trump but 90% of it I have heard before, but I know most normal people don't watch all Trump rally's and he plays to the live crowds. Still can't help but laugh when he makes fun of Jeb!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Wall Is Life posted:

"We have leaders that don't know how to play the Trump card"

This is a strong rally

:vince:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

Think I am going to take a few rally's off, maybe until after the next debate. I love Trump but 90% of it I have heard before, but I know most normal people don't watch all Trump rally's and he plays to the live crowds. Still can't help but laugh when he makes fun of Jeb!

Trump is horrible but at least thanks to him there won't be any chance of another Bush presidency.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump supporter protested/was kicked out of a Bernie Sanders rally today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJD0yUgb4J4

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

etalian posted:

Trump is horrible but at least thanks to him there won't be any chance of another Bush presidency.

I honestly don't think Trump was necessary for Jeb's downfall. Jeb has made so many unforced errors and stepped on every rake he's found. He's just a terrible candidate. Like his brother minus the have-a-beer-with quality and folksy demeanor. And somehow even dumber.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Youth Decay posted:

I honestly don't think Trump was necessary for Jeb's downfall. Jeb has made so many unforced errors and stepped on every rake he's found. He's just a terrible candidate. Like his brother minus the have-a-beer-with quality and folksy demeanor. And somehow even dumber.

George W was never dumb, just kinda evil.

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Youth Decay posted:

Other than that initial hesitation with saying Iraq was a mistake, I don't think Jeb would have been forced into his other errors without Trump running. Remember, Romney and McCain weren't exactly conservative high-energy candidates.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fishmech posted:

George W was never dumb, just kinda evil.

Is Jeb! secretly really good, but he doesn't want to share his actual secret guac with the nation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Jeb! Is doing a very brave thing tanking the Bush family name

• Locked thread