Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

Dude if you didn't want your Gran Turismo cheerleading pointed out maybe you shouldn't have done it nonstop for the last 4 years and 6 months.

haha what? You're the only one that brings it up in every single racing thread. You're completely delusional and it makes up almost your entire post history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
From this actual, same thread as the one we're currently discussing who's post history is full of lovely opinions

I said come in! posted:

Gran Turismo 6 lets you drive on the moon. For all of the great cars Forza has, it's still the same racing game you can play else where. Gran Turismo has been the only true standout racing sim with features and racing modes not found anywhere else, and its Vision Gran Turismo program, where Polyphony Digital works with car manufacturers to make up fantasy concept cars is really cool.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

From this actual, same thread as the one we're currently discussing who's post history is full of lovely opinions

Hahah you are completely off your meds. You are so obsessed with me.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'm sorry I remember your bad posts.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

GT6 sucks, Forza 6 is a disappointment but still a good game. Now stop fighting and go race 1v1 for pinks or something.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I said come in! posted:

I don't like fun things and want Turn-10 to stop jerking around and just release the car list for the month.

Like just about all DLC for Xbox One, Forza car packs come out on Tuesday. Happens that they release it on the first Tuesday of the month. They aren't jerking you around, they are following the Microsoft release schedule ;)

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

I said come in! posted:

Hahah you are completely off your meds. You are so obsessed with me.

It's not just him, dude. You're generally regarded as "that guy who really talks about GT a lot, no matter what thread he's in."

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan
Seriously. Every time I see ISCI's name on the forum list I just assume it's going to be some retarded poo poo about GT.

Cubey's crazy and has a lot of terrible opinions on games, but at least he's not delusional about the GT series having been anything other than garbage since GT4, so he gets a pass from me on most of the other dumb poo poo he says.

Basically what I'm saying is try to be more like Cubey, ISCI.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

GutBomb posted:

It's not just him, dude. You're generally regarded as "that guy who really talks about GT a lot, no matter what thread he's in."

I'm not the one that brought it up. I have no idea what you're talking about, absolutely nothing about this is true.

BCRock posted:

Seriously. Every time I see ISCI's name on the forum list I just assume it's going to be some retarded poo poo about GT.

Cubey's crazy and has a lot of terrible opinions on games, but at least he's not delusional about the GT series having been anything other than garbage since GT4, so he gets a pass from me on most of the other dumb poo poo he says.

That's great but I really don't care. I'm not going to change anything about myself just to please a random internet stranger.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 3, 2016

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I like a lot of racing games and I think Cubey and ISCI are bad posters.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I like cars ! :)

PhancyPants
Nov 15, 2003

Hotdog Suit Up!

BCRock posted:

drat, that's cold

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
Why is a game about race cars cause this level of drama.

fakeedit: This isn't rhetorical, I'm honestly curious wtf

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Welcome to the Something Awful forums.

Porsche dlc any time soon?

Endbuster
Jan 7, 2013

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

robotsinmyhead posted:

We're all Earnhardt's on the inside. That's why.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

Porsche dlc any time soon?

A goon told me this was confirmed. It came after the season pass finished for Forza 4.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
I like racing cars made of polygons. It's fun most of the time.

Edit: Why is Cycled Production still not an option in multiplayer? That's like a crime against humanity. Bring out the stock cars and we'll separate the men from the boys :clint:.

L_Harrison fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jan 4, 2016

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

New Xbone and Forza owner. Got my name on the spreadsheet, should I mass friend everyone on it now?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Nostratic posted:

New Xbone and Forza owner. Got my name on the spreadsheet, should I mass friend everyone on it now?

Go for it. If nothing else, it gives you leaderboard times to compete against.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

I like a lot of racing games and I think Cubey and ISCI are bad posters.
Hi!

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
ISCI talks about GT a lot for sure and I'm not really sure what the moon stage is supposed to prove other than that Polyphony is terrible at allocating resources, but there's no need to gang up on him. GT Sport will be out soon enough and he'll go back to the GT hugbox, where GT Sport is totally a satisfying product that is exactly what they were hoping would be on PS4 by 2017.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Clue 1: You will be astounded when you unleash this beast.

Clue 2:
When you take a car to this level even a Prius is exciting!

Clue 3:
It’s ruling planet is Ur an us and it’s life path number is 4.

Clue 4:
They were a sensation, but this car is something truly special.

Clue 5:
Built to battle the Beetle

Clue 6:
When this bell is rung; you may find a seat.

Clue 7:
Two references to the Toyota Prius is two too much.

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Clue 5:
Built to battle the Beetle

God help me if we're getting a Zastava Koral/Yugo. It's probably the AMC Gremlin though.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
Clue 6 is definitely a double decker bus right?

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

robotsinmyhead posted:

I used to think the forzamotorsport.net forums were a cesspool somehow isolated from other forums, composed of the stupid pubbies who occupy public lobbies. In the days of Forza 4, this seemed to be the case.

However, with the release of the XBone and FM5 and 6, this place is about on the same level most of the time and it's sad.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
That hurts dude. As someone who lives in a cesspool, I can assure you that this thread is much worse than a cesspool.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

lol what the gently caress guys

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Norns posted:

lol what the gently caress guys

Yeah pretty much. Hopefully the DLC kicks rear end and people in this thread post more about that than posting about other people's posting.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
January Car Pack details:

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_january_polo_red_car_pack

2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport

2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R

1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350

1973 Nissan Skyline GT-R

2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID

2015 Mazda Formula Mazda

1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E

Pork Pie Hat fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jan 5, 2016

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I still don't understand any of the clues.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Well...those clues were completely unhelpful

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao those clues were pointless. No one in the official Forza forum even came close.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
So is the Opel Kadett a mistake or something? It has no picture and it's not in the video.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Maybe they just forgot it. There's 7 clues and only six cars in the video. But there is a description of it at the bottom of the page so it's not like it's fan speculation.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Pork Pie Hat posted:

January Car Pack details:

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_january_polo_red_car_pack

2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport

2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R

1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350

1973 Nissan Skyline GT-R

2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID

2015 Mazda Formula Mazda

1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E

Well none of these cars do anything for me at all, oh well. Still waiting for a road-going FC and maybe a Z31.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

The Formula Mazda and Lykan Hypersport kind of make me want this, and I almost never buy DLC.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
The Kadett is a fun little car with good handling and fantastic stock gears. I could see it easily being a great E class machine.

The Lykan is neat, but it drives like a dump truck in the corners. Makes me think it was never truly track-tested, which is probably close to accurate.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

L_Harrison posted:

The Lykan is neat, but it drives like a dump truck in the corners. Makes me think it was never truly track-tested, which is probably close to accurate.

Cars don't fly, Dom!

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

L_Harrison posted:

The Kadett is a fun little car with good handling and fantastic stock gears. I could see it easily being a great E class machine.

It was probably designed and built by migrant slaves who had their passports stolen from them. What do you expect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

L_Harrison posted:

The Kadett will likely be the only car I ever use from this pack. On the plus side, hopefully having an old Opel raises our chances of getting the Opel GT.

• Locked thread