Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The one where everything's fine until the dude looks at his own grave and then the doctor's all mopey on christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Jarogue posted:

Who wants a free 48 hr pass to Crunchyroll? I have 3 of them to gave.

Last i heard they weren't actually redeemable at the moment, at least that's what the word is in the thread for them. I know the last one i posted didn't get taken, and usually they're gone in like 2 minutes.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Motto posted:

My only experience with dr. Who is with the matt smith seasons up until they write out the companion couple in a really dumb way

Clara is better anyways.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

Davros and Queen Bat?

Named after his companions...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The only Dr. Who episode i've seen is the one Neil Gaiman wrote.

Oh and a handful of episodes where he was this guy.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Named after his companions...

K-9 and Lethbridge-Stewart?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

So, i'm just now actually (slowly) watching Love Live and as of episode seven the only one i actually like is Nico, everyone else is just kinda there. Maki might be cool, but she should stop grumping around so much.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

K-9 and Lethbridge-Stewart?

Nyssa and Teegan...

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

a kitten posted:

Last i heard they weren't actually redeemable at the moment, at least that's what the word is in the thread for them. I know the last one i posted didn't get taken, and usually they're gone in like 2 minutes.

I don't know about that, all I know is that I need to give one away soon because it expires this month.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Jarogue posted:

I don't know about that, all I know is that I need to give one away soon because it expires this month.

If no one wants them here, you could just post them there. For all i know it's working fine now.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3509248

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
so cute :3:

(Koisuru Harinezumi)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

a kitten posted:

So, i'm just now actually (slowly) watching Love Live and as of episode seven the only one i actually like is Nico, everyone else is just kinda there. Maki might be cool, but she should stop grumping around so much.

I had a similar kind of feeling, except I was pretty charmed by Grumpy!Maki and her cute hair

Eli gets a lot better before the season finishes, so that's fun

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i stopped watching Dr Who in the second season with Amy and Rory, i think. the one where they were both unbearable and there was an ep with old, angry Amy. also i think an episode about a Dalek thinking it was human?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

installed hand of fate, gonna try that tomorrow....

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

dogsicle posted:

i stopped watching Dr Who in the second season with Amy and Rory, i think. the one where they were both unbearable and there was an ep with old, angry Amy. also i think an episode about a Dalek thinking it was human?

Every episode is a Dalek episode so probably.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Every episode is a Dalek episode so probably.

yeah but it was a whole ep about the Dr helping a cute lady and then the twist is she is just a hosed up Dalek

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

dogsicle posted:

yeah but it was a whole ep about the Dr helping a cute lady and then the twist is she is just a hosed up Dalek

Everyone thought it was a cute lady, but the Dalek was just wearing a bow.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I liked Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor and David Tennant was alright but he was basically working on the good will I had for him from his role in Blackpool and Casanova, probably wouldn't have kept watching DW if I hadn't been into Tennant at the time

These are Knorth's Doctor Who Facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aq_N0bllCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZp4uR1Rq8

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Space Flower posted:

we'll trade

I showed Chaika to my burly, bearded coworkers who are into fantasy RPGs and play league with me. Two of them are Shaun and Shawn and now they say to each other, "Shaun?" "Yes, Shawn" a lot.

That's a good story.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

a kitten posted:

Season 2 was when I really got around to liking the show

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Knorth posted:

I liked Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor and David Tennant was alright but he was basically working on the good will I had for him from his role in Blackpool and Casanova, probably wouldn't have kept watching DW if I hadn't been into Tennant at the time

These are Knorth's Doctor Who Facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aq_N0bllCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZp4uR1Rq8

This is my only Dr. Who fact:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adk1ujjmguo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
dilbert . . .

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
as gently caress

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Oh my god :tem:

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

I think I'm going to try this

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Jarogue posted:

i hope the shrimp will win

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jarogue posted:

STAY SAFE

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Allarion posted:

i hope the shrimp will win

DEAR GOD LET THERE BE A PLAYABLE MANTIS SHRIMP

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
heartcatch movie was pretty good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jarogue posted:

DEAR GOD LET THERE BE A PLAYABLE MANTIS SHRIMP

i think there is

the trailer on steam has a lot of the characters, idk if it has the unlockable characters or not tho

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Stairmaster posted:

get this:

fifty sentos

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS I AM RIDING THE GODDAMN YURI TRAIN TONIGHT gently caress

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
pu pu pu puri kyua

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

whoa gently caress man, this is some risque poo poo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
nah

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
this yuri vn... is good?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

The Colonel posted:

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS I AM RIDING THE GODDAMN YURI TRAIN TONIGHT gently caress

Oh! Let us know if that ends up being good, I was thinking about picking it up since the ghost VN isn't out yet

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

has that uncensored yuri game gotten on steam yet?

• Locked thread