Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

paranoid randroid posted:

this zimboe guy is looking to bring some hot new mental illness to the thread in 2016. im hype.

He consistently arzied up the Ebola thread until the epidemic (and the thread) fizzled out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

GreyjoyBastard posted:

He consistently arzied up the Ebola thread until the epidemic (and the thread) fizzled out.

He's really extremely mentally ill, in the clinical way and not the saying Stalin online way.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
personally, i only say tito online

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
hmm

Trump

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

He's really extremely mentally ill, in the clinical way and not the saying Stalin online way.

Gosh, I never realized there were so many GOD-DAMNED DOCTORS in these forums.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

zimboe posted:

Ph.Ds in WebMD

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

You don't need a degree to see that he is a pathological narcissist if you've dealt with narcissists before

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Turtle Blogger posted:

You don't need a degree to see that he is a pathological narcissist if you've dealt with narcissists before

for a guy with his wealth and status, he's relatively ok. you meet lots more american psychos in executive positions, just look at Fiorina. She's more exemplary than a deviation.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zimboe posted:

just post better for gently caress's sake

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

zimboe posted:

This one would give a clean bill of health

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEAJrT8PeOo

He just keeps doubling down. It's amazing to actually see this in a commercial, and very weird to hear his words in someone else's voice. I think he's going to have to narrate his own commercials from now on. This guy sounds like he has my daughter and is calling to demand ransom.

The Human Crouton has issued a correction as of 17:14 on Jan 4, 2016

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

He just keeps doubling down. It's amazing to actually see this in a commercial, and very weird to hear his words in someone else's voice. I think he's going to have to narrate his own commercials from now on. This guy sounds like he has my daughter and is calling to demand ransom.

I loved the line about taking their oil, if we have another war in the Middle East at least we can be honest this time around.

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
How long do you think it will take Trump to "figure out what is going on"

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

JHVH-1 posted:

How long do you think it will take Trump to "figure out what is going on"

between 4 and 8 years, provided he wins the nom and then the general election, and depending on the economy and relevant terror threats between term 1 and 2

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Staln.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

The Human Crouton posted:

We really are in the parody dimension.

Too bad John Oliver's offline for now.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Too bad John Oliver's offline for now.

"(Something stupid happening)? That would be like (fluffy animal) doing (something heinous) with (celebrity) and Janice from accounting! Bad (fluffy animal)!"

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Trump tried to woo Megyn Kelly before the first debate. No one woos Megyn!

quote:

Before Megyn Kelly's headline-making smack-down of Donald Trump and his furious counter-punches, the Donald tried to win the support of the Fox News anchor.

"He would send me press clippings about me that he would just sign 'Donald Trump.' And he called me from time to time to compliment a segment," Kelly told Vanity Fair in this month's cover story. "I didn't know why he was doing that. And then when he announced that he was running for president, it became more clear.

"But I can't be wooed. I was never going to love him, and I was never going to hate him."

Trump's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from PEOPLE.

But the Fox News host told Vanity Fair that she almost didn't moderate the debate at all because she was violently ill the morning of the event.

"I would have crawled over a pile of hot coals to make it to that debate. No one was going to be sitting in for me, reading my questions," she said.

Kelly moderated the debate with a bucket by her side in case she had to throw up.

Her performance at the debate, specifically her exchange with Trump, garnered national attention. In addition to a barrage of negative tweets from Trump, Kelly told Vanity Fair that she received death threats from Trump's supporters.

Her revealing Vanity Fair cover story has the potential to reignite the long-time war between Trump and editor Graydon Carter.

Carter and the magazine have been the target of several of Trump's negative tweets in recent years.

Most recently, Trump called Carter "sloppy" in a tweet after the editor revealed that the presidential hopeful has been sending the editor pictures of his hands for decades in an effort to disprove Carter's claim that Trump is a "short-fingered vulgarian."
http://www.people.com/article/megyn-kelly-donald-trump-vanity-fair-love-woo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hell hath no fury like the donald scorned

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

Trump is either completely nuts and working some game besides being President.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Still the best Republican candidate.

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

"(Something stupid happening)? That would be like (fluffy animal) doing (something heinous) with (celebrity) and Janice from accounting! Bad (fluffy animal)!"

To be fair.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

William Bear posted:

by god no... no

not negative tweets

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
So if you pop onto Trump's radar, he starts sending you weird stuff?

I can't decide which is funnier, the first time that editor received a picture of Trump's hands, or the second time

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Iowa Snow King posted:

So if you pop onto Trump's radar, he starts sending you weird stuff?

I can't decide which is funnier, the first time that editor received a picture of Trump's hands, or the second time

I liked the Trump story by author and journalist Mark Bowden.

After Trump guessed Bowden's article wouldn't put him in a positive light, he mentioned to Bowden he was looking for a good writer to do his biography.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

The stories about Trump faxing bizarre stuff to people are far too numerous and varied not to be true. Honestly they're my favorite thing about him at this point.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
He's totally gonna win, isn't he? The primary at least, I mean.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

greatn posted:

He's totally gonna win, isn't he? The primary at least, I mean.

If he doesn't it will the most boring election ever which makes me wonder why the media is so desperate to torpedo his candidacy.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

eric posted:

If he doesn't it will the most boring election ever which makes me wonder why the media is so desperate to torpedo his candidacy.

because hes pointing out at every opportunity just how terrible they've become at actually, yknow, reporting things

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

eric posted:

do you honestly believe that?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

eric posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zjVUZA7rY

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

katlington posted:

If anything the constant media coverage super charged the Trump campaign and he didn't have to spend any money to accomplish this.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

wait, media coverage is the same as trying to torpedo trump? otherwise yes i agree, *said in caveman voice* media coverage help political campaign.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sir, this is a national wildlife refuge

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine
trump vs north korea

go go go

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

katlington posted:

Are you stupid? 90% of his coverage has been negative with plenty of :godwin:

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

CalmDownMate posted:

trump vs north korea

go go go

The battle of the bombast, this would be amazing to behold...two sides that absolutely cannot back down, but will (hopefully) find some way for both sides to save face via private negotiations.

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy

William Bear posted:

What a load of BS damage control. She was intentionally trying to sabotage Trump, she looked like the complete shill she is, now her media friends are trying to lionize her as this tough girl who stood up to a candidate. They are even putting her airbrushed photos on magazine covers to try to salvage her reputation. It's comical.

"No I was sick."

"No Trump was trying to woo me."

"Um, I'm a strong independent woman who didn't get my job for being an attractive blonde that would follow whatever narrative Roger Ailes tells me to push."

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
more like follow Roger Ailes' dick through his zipper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Megyn Kelly trying to promote herself by giving a Kardashian-esque gossip interview to People Magazine of all places what a loving surprise.

Fox News only hires women for their tits and legs. Megyn Kelly was certainly no exception to this rule.

• Locked thread