Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Droyer posted:

is my hero in the game?

No, I'm not in the dota 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Pitlord is literally the best character. You get that refillable bottle, toss down waves of fire after fire, then go back to buy Boots of Teleportation and the item that gives you health and mana regen and bulids into the Battle Cleaver.

Then you just loving go everywhere pushing and not fighting.

Let's see them try to deny you cs when trying to do so means living in a sea of loving flame.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
I remain surprised that MOBAs became the most popular e-sport genre considering whenever I look at any gameplay I cannot understand what the hell is going on. I guess I just kind of figured something more immediately understandable to a newcomer would be the type of thing to get really big as a spectator sport.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Reds posted:

I remain surprised that MOBAs became the most popular e-sport genre considering whenever I look at any gameplay I cannot understand what the hell is going on. You'd think it'd be more stranger-friendly when it's so popular.

I'd guess it's because they're F2P

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Droyer posted:

is my hero in the game?

seems like a robot

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Reds posted:

I remain surprised that MOBAs became the most popular e-sport genre considering whenever I look at any gameplay I cannot understand what the hell is going on. You'd think it'd be more stranger-friendly when it's so popular.

That is how I feel about DotA 2 despite having played DotA.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Droyer posted:

is my hero in the game?

There's a guy named Timbersaw who pilots a robot so I think that counts

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The finale was so intense it apparently broke crunchyroll's servers, so now I need to find something else to do for a bit rather than watch Love Live.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Chihaya is dangerously pretty when she's sick.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Motto posted:

I'd guess it's because they're F2P

Yeah this. Makes it easy to give it a try instead of spending 60 bux on a multiplayer game you're not sure about.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

a kitten posted:

The finale was so intense it apparently broke crunchyroll's servers, so now I need to find something else to do for a bit rather than watch Love Live.

N-no!!!!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Chihaya is dangerously pretty when she's sick.

she must be sick, she's speaking korean

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
All these animes make it seem like you become hella sexy when you catch a cold. Why can't real life be like that.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I liked Family Guy, Teen Titans, and the Boondocks and hated the Simpsons.

fine

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

All these animes make it seem like you become hella sexy when you catch a cold. Why can't real life be like that.

Read One Piece to get an idea how anime people actually perceive people with snot hanging all over them.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Family Guy is loving awful

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wark Say posted:

Read One Piece to get an idea how anime people actually perceive people with snot hanging all over them.

Zep "Has the 2nd Most Posts in the One Piece Thread" Oberon has never read One Piece.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
all i've learned today is that zep got poo poo taste in atelier

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

remember when family guy was really popular on SA

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Dangerous Person posted:

Family Guy is loving awful

but people have actually laughed at it in the last 15 years, so it has the edge on the simpsons there

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Colonel posted:

all i've learned today is that zep got poo poo taste in atelier

You've learned nothing, Jon Snow.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Reds posted:

I remain surprised that MOBAs became the most popular e-sport genre considering whenever I look at any gameplay I cannot understand what the hell is going on. I guess I just kind of figured something more immediately understandable to a newcomer would be the type of thing to get really big as a spectator sport.

Mobas are just rts games for people who can't control more than one unit, so that's why they're popular. They also run on toasters so pretty much anyone can play them.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Also you're not allowed to do go to work or school no really get back in bed and your friends all rush to your house to take care of you

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

Mobas are just rts games for people who can't control more than one unit, so that's why they're popular. They also run on toasters so pretty much anyone can play them.

I won't deny that this is part of the reason. I can't micro or macro for poo poo.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Blhue posted:

but people have actually laughed at it in the last 15 years, so it has the edge on the simpsons there

Modern Simpsons is also not good but it feels like it has less of a mean streak than Family Guy

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

You've learned nothing, Jon Snow.

♪ I am the stone that the builder refused... ♪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGk6jniRaN4

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the last time i watched family guy was like 5 years ago and it's a mix of bad and good, like most shows

lots of weird uncomfortable jokes that weren't even super funny, but referential humor and cut aways are easy laughs for me so it's whatever

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It's not a cartoon but if you like The Boondocks you should absolutely watch Black Jesus

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

Also you're not allowed to do go to work or school no really get back in bed and your friends all rush to your house to take care of you

The only times I've ever been able to take days off school for sicknesses is when I broke my right arm and had to go to the hospital and when I got the pinkeye in middle school during a breakout.

I've also taken like a week off work during my public service days when I sprained an ankle, then went back to work with a cast on my leg until I recovered.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

chumbler posted:

it also steals players from mmos that enjoy fine tuning plays and styles with friends, also with similar amounts of micro necessary

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
My shoulder refuses to stop suddenly hurting at random times and I don't know when I'll be able to go back to boxing fml
I'm pretty sure it's related to using the mouse but what am I supposed to do, not use the computer all time?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wark Say posted:

♪ I am the stone that the builder refused... ♪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGk6jniRaN4

I love that song bro.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

i've only ever seen clips of family guy, but they've all been really uncomfortable and unfunny sex/violence stuff

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i enjoyed watching an episode of season 2 of the black dynamite cartoon, which trigger animated the opening to

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Motto posted:

i've only ever seen clips of family guy, but they've all been really uncomfortable and unfunny sex/violence stuff

I've only ever seen clips of Gundam and they all contained robots, which are not appealing to me.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

The Colonel posted:

i enjoyed watching an episode of season 2 of the black dynamite cartoon, which trigger animated the opening to

RIP Black Dynamite, a Good Show

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm lying, I've never seen clips of Gundam.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I did watch a recap episode of Seed or Seed Destiny on Teletoon though and I hated it and wanted all the main characters dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

a good western cartoon is the critic

• Locked thread