Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

halfcoordinated posted:

Very glad to see that you guys enjoyed my Prime time run of Transformers. I had a ridiculously good time with that run!

Keep being awesome. You're the highlight of this AGDQ so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

halfcoordinated posted:

Very glad to see that you guys enjoyed my Prime time run of Transformers. I had a ridiculously good time with that run!

You are cool and good

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

weekly font posted:

Keep being awesome. You're the highlight of this AGDQ so far.

dammit why did I oversleep :(

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
KanbaruLover

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
I woke up to you playing Devastation and I was laughing so much I couldn't help but donate. Great play, insta boss kills, and I'm a sucker for bad puns so it might just be my favorite GDQ in a long time.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

halfcoordinated posted:

oh hey you're that guy

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

halfcoordinated posted:

Yeah that was loving awesome

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

halfcoordinated posted:

Good show, duder.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

halfcoordinated posted:

Best run so far.

I hope Platinum listens to your request for custom controls.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

halfcoordinated posted:

hello friend

that owned

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

halfcoordinated posted:

I missed it live, I have failed you buddy. :negative:

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
My passive aggressive shilling for Microsoft has gone beyond weird obsession levels. I have no attachment to reality outside of my feelings for a plastic box. I should shut my fat fucking mouth and stop trying to do PR for a billion dollar corp
Make sure you watch his Joylancer run later. It'll be good stuff as well.

halfcoordinated, good poo poo man.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

halfcoordinated posted:

The Highest of Fives, dude!

i am paul newman
Mar 31, 2010

halfcoordinated posted:

You're the Omega Supreme of my heart.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Aw man I missed Transformers and big pouty 4chan babies? Lame.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Blockhouse posted:

Aw man I missed Transformers and big pouty 4chan babies? Lame.

when were the big pouty 4chan babies?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Cowman posted:

when were the big pouty 4chan babies?

the couch for darksiders 2/DMC 4 (including DMC 4's runner)

https://twitter.com/PvtCinnamonbun/status/683487694136176640

apparently during the darksiders 2 run the DMC 4 runner just sat on the couch arms folded making a pouty face

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Blockhouse posted:

apparently during the darksiders 2 run the DMC 4 runner just sat on the couch arms folded making a pouty face

:lol:

watchin the transformers stream because meh disney

Cowman fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jan 4, 2016

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
time to watch a total bullshit game get destroyed like it deserves

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Alteisen posted:

I missed it live, I have failed you buddy. :negative:

ditto :negative:

The Vanquish run from last year was my favourite so I'm definitely gonna check out Transformers sometime today

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Well, thank you to SA banner ads for reminding me about this. Can't believe it's time already!

Hate to be that guy, but what have I missed worth watching so far? Sounds like half coordinated's Transformer's run is a definite highlight, any others?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blockhouse posted:

lol 4chan

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Just woke up. Any cool poo poo I missed between the end of Oracle and now?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

halfcoordinated posted:

Good Job!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

timp posted:

Well, thank you to SA banner ads for reminding me about this. Can't believe it's time already!

Hate to be that guy, but what have I missed worth watching so far? Sounds like half coordinated's Transformer's run is a definite highlight, any others?

Highlights thus far: Splatoon, Super Mario Kart, Mario 64 multiplayer, Transformers Devastation

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

symbolic posted:

Just woke up. Any cool poo poo I missed between the end of Oracle and now?

Transformers Devestation was one of the best games of the run. A must watch.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

timp posted:

The SM64 two player co-op run was my favorite so far.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
The Transformers run was really cool if you like seeing a hard game done quick with some cool jumping and stuff.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

so as someone who only played L4D was the 2 run any good? I checked out the L4D run that was done a few years ago and it didn't look like a speedrun at all

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Oh and if you want see a normally stoic man lose his poo poo multiple times, super monkey ball banana blitz

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Chakan posted:

The Transformers run was really cool if you like seeing a hard game done quick with some cool jumping and stuff.

Indeed friend, I do.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Glad I'm only 24 hours late to the game, could have been much worse!

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

halfcoordinated posted:

It was great, and you had some good commentary while running.

Let's hope this Super Star Wars race is just as good.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Julias posted:

Transformers Devestation was one of the best games of the run. A must watch.
Nice. I also see that the runner is one of us, so props to him.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
Man, I can't imagine how people continue to play with those Resident Evil controls in TYOOL 2016. Tank controls are among the worst control schemes of all time, but somehow they've managed to live on in RE games, like some kind of infection.

And I donated for the Optimus Prime incentive, and it was worth every penny. Dancing Optimus was the best. GDQ should have every runner watch that run to see ho it's done. Well done halfcoordinated.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Aces High posted:

so as someone who only played L4D was the 2 run any good? I checked out the L4D run that was done a few years ago and it didn't look like a speedrun at all

Hahaha no it was complete poo poo, skip it.

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg

Blockhouse posted:

Highlights thus far: Splatoon, Super Mario Kart, Mario 64 multiplayer, Transformers Devastation

Quick note, to get VOD links check here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/3z9fyi/agdq_vod_thread_2016/

e: The Transformers VOD link doesn't work for some reason. Time is entered correctly into the URL but Twitch spazzes out. Here's a link that works (1 minute earlier): http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/v/33381987?t=23h2m1s

the Gaffe fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 4, 2016

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

wow i just realized

your user name is half coordinated

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

mangler103 posted:

Man, I can't imagine how people continue to play with those Resident Evil controls in TYOOL 2016. Tank controls are among the worst control schemes of all time, but somehow they've managed to live on in RE games, like some kind of infection.

And I donated for the Optimus Prime incentive, and it was worth every penny. Dancing Optimus was the best. GDQ should have every runner watch that run to see ho it's done. Well done halfcoordinated.

That version of RE1 he was running has a option to use regular control.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Much love from Poo Train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

mangler103 posted:

HD RE1 has different controls so its no longer tank controls. Finally

• Locked thread