Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i went full neo with the last dlc boss and beat him only using 2 or 3 vials, i tried fighting him again on a dif. playthrough and im having trouble getting him to his second form again. i have to train this body, i know the power is hidden deep inside me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i went full neo with the last dlc boss and beat him only using 2 or 3 vials, i tried fighting him again on a dif. playthrough and im having trouble getting him to his second form again. i have to train this body, i know the power is hidden deep inside me

http://youtu.be/hfo_sbhI5oY

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahhaahaha classic

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i lied, i kept exploring.

these two shark demons are as hard as a boss. i feel sort of like i did the first time i fought the smelter demon. they hit like a ton of bricks, and both the timing and hitboxes are just sliiiiightly off, so i'm having a hard loving time dodging through attacks. the first time i fought them i landed a few backstab viscerals with the augur and almost killed the first one, but it's been pure ownage since then. gently caress.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rename this thread "holy poo poo neo's fighting twin pursuers"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

rename this thread "holy poo poo neo's fighting twin pursuers"

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i lied, i kept exploring.

these two shark demons are as hard as a boss. i feel sort of like i did the first time i fought the smelter demon. they hit like a ton of bricks, and both the timing and hitboxes are just sliiiiightly off, so i'm having a hard loving time dodging through attacks. the first time i fought them i landed a few backstab viscerals with the augur and almost killed the first one, but it's been pure ownage since then. gently caress.

hahaha i was waiting to see what you'd say when you got there. i didn't have too much trouble with anything in the dlc other than those shark sons of bitches

when they do that diving attack, it's like when you smash your hand in a car door and there is this moment where you see it happening but you can't react in time. or rolling behind them thinking you're safe and they lazy susan murk you with the anchor

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You can really gently caress Orphan of Kos raw with the Augur. If he leaps over you, just slap his rear end with the Augur and you get a free visceral.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hate defiled Amy.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the Bloodletter is everything i hoped it would be. good lord

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

HolePisser1982 posted:

the Bloodletter is everything i hoped it would be. good lord
i didnt think it was possible but it easily has my favorite transformation tatack in the game.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MFW the secret to dodging her jump attack is to stay still 😐

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

frank.club posted:

MFW the secret to dodging her jump attack is to stay still 😐
sorry.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It seriously trivializes the third phase and it's great

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Vulich the Subtle posted:

i didnt think it was possible but it easily has my favorite transformation tatack in the game.

its so goood. the people who made the attack animations for the game are absolute beasts

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

in the dlc, when you see the bloodletting beast in the cavern... scary....

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

you just hearing the thumping and see the shadow.....

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the friction lightning is cool in this chalice. Too bad after I get these last 2 red jellies I'll never be back!

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I really do t like when iron golem picks me up and throws me off the platform.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Kidnapped by gargoyles with ballsacks for heads.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
have fun!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait how the gently caress am I supposed to avoid the queens freeze move

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

the gherman fight is pretty rad but also really good at frustrating the poo poo outta me

like on one hand its one of those "your enemy has your moveset and is badass" fights that are really cool and you're dueling and dodging and parrying each other and its crazy

then he hits 25% HP and suddenly starts flying and raining down OHKs from nowhere.

just spent 100k souls on blood vials and bullets, i'ma get this fool

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the night and the hunt were long...

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
finally bought bloodborne today, cant wait to start!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

Wait how the gently caress am I supposed to avoid the queens freeze move

gotta have the volume up cause some moments after you attack her, youll hear a baby's cry and you've gotta start hopping around. its silly but i guess its a unique way of keeping you from just spammin R1

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I just popped fire and blood pellets and wasted her in 2 minutes

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The end of the 3rd cry binds you

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

in the dlc, when you see the bloodletting beast in the cavern... scary....

taht part is messed up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I started my way through chalice dungeons again and killed the first boss in two swings, which, of course I did, this character is level 100+ with a whirligig +10 but it's just funny to see a health bar drain so fast in this game

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

The yharnam stone lets you name your character this

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I started my way through chalice dungeons again and killed the first boss in two swings, which, of course I did, this character is level 100+ with a whirligig +10 but it's just funny to see a health bar drain so fast in this game

Enjoy tfw you hit defiled watchdog the first time and the movement on the health bar is barely perceptible

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Actually I think whirligig wrecks him so you'll probably be fine

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
is the gatling gun useful on a bloodtinge character? i was loving around with it in ludwig co-op and i barely moved his health, but i also have very low BLT

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

is the gatling gun useful on a bloodtinge character? i was loving around with it in ludwig co-op and i barely moved his health, but i also have very low BLT
i think its to stagger but the gatling gun is the only weapon out of the dlc that i've barely used.

Dec 26, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

well how upgraded is it?

does it even get scaling worth a drat? thought it got e-scaling like the cannon

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

01011001 posted:

well how upgraded is it?

does it even get scaling worth a drat? thought it got e-scaling like the cannon

whatever the + is before you start using chunks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

I would say to upgrade that bitch with some applewood smoke and Epic Sriracha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
are blood chunks pretty plentiful in later areas? i'm holding off on upgrading stuff cause i don't want to run out