Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

SpunkyRedKnight posted:

The bounty will expire anywhere from minutes to a week depending on the severity. Until it does you can avoid the system or try not to get scanned. Unfortunately it seems a lot easier to get scanned as of the recent patch.

Ok, thanks. So the bounty is only in that one system?

I seem to get scanned on every single station entry or exit in Xihe, and in the RES I get scanned probably once every 5 minutes or so by the cops, and probably twice the often by the pirates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheistdeals.com
Aug 2, 2004

What's the next step in the multi-role ladder after the Cobra? I want something new but I only have a few million space bucks.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

The Locator posted:

Ok, thanks. So the bounty is only in that one system?

I seem to get scanned on every single station entry or exit in Xihe, and in the RES I get scanned probably once every 5 minutes or so by the cops, and probably twice the often by the pirates.

I wonder if jumping somewhere else, docking, hopping in a sidewinder, jumping back and letting them explode you would work.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Boogalo posted:

I wonder if jumping somewhere else, docking, hopping in a sidewinder, jumping back and letting them explode you would work.

Probably, if I had known that. :)

I sort of thought I could dock up, and pay it or something.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Atheistdeals.com posted:

What's the next step in the multi-role ladder after the Cobra? I want something new but I only have a few million space bucks.

The Diamondback Explorer is a pretty decent multirole that particularly excels at exploration (whoda thunk) and long-range smuggling. The large hardpoint under the nose is a nice bonus too, but keep in mind that the DBX has one less internal slot than the Cobra so you're a bit more limited in trying to fit out a jack-of-all-trades until you hit Asp Explorer territory.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

WebDog posted:

Anyone have any tips on how the hell to get into the NGC 7822 Nebula? Even in an Anaconda it looks like I'll have to burn most of my fuel to squeeze in jumps into get into that cluster most of the stars around are 30 ly apart....this is what I get for chasing down a shiny object on the horizon like some space magpie...

ED: Yup that was the trick...burn the fuel down till I hit 37LY and in you go...the whole place is a cluster of black holes and Class O stars.

Hmm, I've been there and I didn't have any problems getting in with an Asp that could do about 34LY. In case you're interested and still there, I wrote down all the systems that had black holes:
code:
S171 2 - 1 black hole (11k Ls)
S171 3
S171 4
S171 5
S171 6
S171 7 - 1 black hole
S171 8 - 2 black holes (23Ls and 383Ls)
S171 9 - 3 black holes (80k Ls)
S171 10
S171 11 - 2 black holes (both 9k Ls, possible accretion disc at some point on one of the 9ks)
S171 12 - 1 black hole (217k Ls)
S171 13
S171 14
S171 15 - 2 black holes
S171 16 - 1 black hole (2.9k Ls)
S171 17 - the star is loving huge
S171 18
S171 19 - 1 black hole (312k Ls)
S171 20
S171 21 - 1 black hole (190k Ls)
S171 22
S171 23 - 1 black hole
S171 24 - 1 black hole (5k Ls)
S171 25
S171 26
S171 27
S171 28
S171 29
S171 30 - 1 black hole
S171 31
S171 32 - 1 black hole (4.5k Ls)
S171 33 - 1 black hole
S171 34
S171 35 - 1 black hole (60k Ls)
S171 36 - 2 black holes (50k Ls and 7k Ls, possible accretion disc at some point on the 7k)
S171 37
S171 39 - 1 black hole (50k Ls)
S171 40
S171 41
S171 42
S171 43 - 1 black hole (300k Ls)
S171 44
S171 45 - 1 black hole (17k Ls)
S171 46
S171 47 - 1 black hole (7k Ls)
S171 48 - 2 black holes (450k Ls)

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Boogalo posted:

Sneak into the station like you would if you were smuggling, hop in a sidewinder and ram yourself into the station wall if you want to quickly clear your bounties. You'll only get shot by the station if you're scanned with a bounty in that system so if you just avoid the scans you'll be able to dock there just fine.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Libluini posted:

Has anyone had any luck finding materials for jump boosts? My own efforts so far only resulted in some random rubbish, barely enough to refuel everything SRV-related once.

I've driven around a bunch and keep finding a ton of Vanadium, but Germanium and the rarer materials are hard to reliably find. The types of rarer materials that spawn seem to be randomized per individual planet, and there doesn't seem to be that much data yet to determine how reserves and planet class factor into it. Location on the planet doesn't seem to have any impact either.

Basically to find materials, there are two kinds of signals:

The more common one sounds like a Geiger counter or a frog, and shows two or more bands at the bottom of the scanner. They result in Bronzite Chondite or Outcrops, which yield tons of common materials that can be used to repair/refuel the SRV.

The more valuable signal sounds metallic, like scraping on a metal string. It has one or two bands at the bottom of the scanner. Follow them, and they'll give you Mesosiderite, Metallic meteorites and different Outcrops. They yield both common materials, and sometimes a few of the rarer ones you need.

To find the signals, just drive around until you see one on the lower third of the screen, listen to it to determine what kind it is, and start driving toward the middle of the bars.

The distance to the source determines the horizontal length of the signal, so small clear blips are right on you. They sometimes spawn a bunch of meteorites near each other, and the signals often overlap.

Vertical bars on the scanner indicate far away unknown contacts.

There is a bunch of info of various usefulness in this thread:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=207098

tl;dr Drive toward signals on the bottom giving metallic sounds, shoot, scoop and repeat, and then repeat on different planets/systems.

Rectus fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 4, 2016

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Mercurius posted:

Sneak into the station like you would if you were smuggling, hop in a sidewinder and ram yourself into the station wall if you want to quickly clear your bounties. You'll only get shot by the station if you're scanned with a bounty in that system so if you just avoid the scans you'll be able to dock there just fine.

Slamming yourself to death will only make the bounties become dormant, meaning they won't be visible to players anymore, but they will reactivate if you are scanned by spacecops for the bounty's jurisdiction. It's better to have someone KWS scan and kill you, because that clears the bounties entirely, with the killer "claiming" it.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Mercurius posted:

How do you sneak into a station when smuggling? I haven't tried smuggling yet, and have no idea how to get past scans/not get scanned.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

The Locator posted:

How do you sneak into a station when smuggling? I haven't tried smuggling yet, and have no idea how to get past scans/not get scanned.

Line up with the mailslot 7.5km out, request clearance, and then hit full boost. If you can time it right and drop your gear the second you enter the station, you should be able to keep from splattering your ship against the back wall.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
You can actually just waltz into the station like usual as long as you don't either sit directly in front of the mailbox for too long or generally loiter near spacecops. You only really need to do the above if there's lots of cops around.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Ok, thanks. If you are caught smuggling, do they blow you up, or just fail your mission and take your stuff?

I just got another bounty, and this one is a complete mystery to me. Targeted a guy that the space-cops were shooting, he was wanted, so I piled on, and got tagged with a 400cr bounty for assaulting "Jim Brown"*. drat it, it says he's wanted, so screw it, keep shooting, blow him up, and am awarded a 30,000cr bounty for killing the criminal. Then the cops start shooting at me... wtf.. So I bailed out. Now I show a 'galaxy wide' bounty of 400cr, but it's actually just with that one faction I guess? I went back to Xihe (the incident was in a nearby system) and docked up no problem, and don't show wanted in the HUD, but I don't get how I can be tagged with a bounty for shooting someone who I then get rewarded for killing with a bounty, and who the cops were already shooting.

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006
Drove around for a bit in the SRV. All well and good, but...

How do I get back in my ship? I've driven into the orange "landing" zone and nothing happens. I see an option for "Proceed to Boarding Point" but it's always red.

Help; I don't wanna die in the space boonies :(

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

The Locator posted:

Ok, thanks. If you are caught smuggling, do they blow you up, or just fail your mission and take your stuff?

I just got another bounty, and this one is a complete mystery to me. Targeted a guy that the space-cops were shooting, he was wanted, so I piled on, and got tagged with a 400cr bounty for assaulting "Jim Brown"*. drat it, it says he's wanted, so screw it, keep shooting, blow him up, and am awarded a 30,000cr bounty for killing the criminal. Then the cops start shooting at me... wtf.. So I bailed out. Now I show a 'galaxy wide' bounty of 400cr, but it's actually just with that one faction I guess? I went back to Xihe (the incident was in a nearby system) and docked up no problem, and don't show wanted in the HUD, but I don't get how I can be tagged with a bounty for shooting someone who I then get rewarded for killing with a bounty, and who the cops were already shooting.

Probably shot him before your scanners officially said he was wanted. Easy to do, especially if the cops are already shooting.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

KakerMix posted:

Hit pristine systems is the only solid advice I've seen.
Pristine seems to only affect the amount of materials, not the type. Heck, I was able to find a lot of materials just in mother goat.

Rectus posted:

I've driven around a bunch and keep finding a ton of Vanadium, but Germanium and the rarer materials are hard to reliably find. The types of rarer materials that spawn seem to be randomized per individual planet, and there doesn't seem to be that much data yet to determine how reserves and planet class factor into it. Location on the planet doesn't seem to have any impact either.

Basically to find materials, there are two kinds of signals:

The more common one sounds like a Geiger counter or a frog, and shows two or more bands at the bottom of the scanner. They result in Bronzite Chondite or Outcrops, which yield tons of common materials that can be used to repair/refuel the SRV.

The more valuable signal sounds metallic, like scraping on a metal string. It has one or two bands at the bottom of the scanner. Follow them, and they'll give you Mesosiderite, Metallic meteorites and different Outcrops. They yield both common materials, and sometimes a few of the rarer ones you need.

To find the signals, just drive around until you see one on the lower third of the screen, listen to it to determine what kind it is, and start driving toward the middle of the bars.

The distance to the source determines the horizontal length of the signal, so small clear blips are right on you. They sometimes spawn a bunch of meteorites near each other, and the signals often overlap.

Vertical bars on the scanner indicate far away unknown contacts.

There is a bunch of info of various usefulness in this thread:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=207098

tl;dr Drive toward signals on the bottom giving metallic sounds, shoot, scoop and repeat, and then repeat on different planets/systems.
To add on to this:
Planet type seem to determine what kind of nodes you get. I have yet to find a Metallic Meteorite on a metal rich planet (which is full of bronzite and both types of outcrops) and icy body planets don't seem to have outcrops (but lots of Mesoderite.) As for what you get out of those nodes it appears to be pretty rng based on logic, you get metallic elements from metal planets etc. About the only correlation I've been able to make is uninhabited/low population systems usually have rarer materials. Need more data to back that up.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

MisterZimbu posted:

How do I get back in my ship? I've driven into the orange "landing" zone and nothing happens. I see an option for "Proceed to Boarding Point" but it's always red.

When that happens, you're generally just a little bit too far away from where the ship wants you. Just get closer to the edge until it fits, then board.

Alternatively, suicide and teleport back to your ship. (Not recommended outside the bubble, you lose your SRV after all.)

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

MisterZimbu posted:

There's also a fill-in box on the right that says something along the lines of 'ship boarding' or something. When it's highlighted your in the right spot.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

RVProfootballer posted:

Probably shot him before your scanners officially said he was wanted. Easy to do, especially if the cops are already shooting.

Maybe that's it. I thought sure I had him scanned first, but maybe I did pull the trigger a bit early. As good an explanation as any!

When I look at my 'transactions' now, the bounty says "on H-Jump". Does that mean it will expire the next time I jump? I had to log out so couldn't just test that real quick.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The Locator posted:

Maybe that's it. I thought sure I had him scanned first, but maybe I did pull the trigger a bit early. As good an explanation as any!

When I look at my 'transactions' now, the bounty says "on H-Jump". Does that mean it will expire the next time I jump? I had to log out so couldn't just test that real quick.

Yeah, itl'll clear when you jump out of the system.

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006

EponymousMrYar posted:

There's also a fill-in box on the right that says something along the lines of 'ship boarding' or something. When it's highlighted your in the right spot.

Thanks all. Pretty much had to ram the SRV into the stairs to get it to fill.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

How do you rescue hostages? I find the target bad ship, but I can't get them to dump a hostage no matter what I do.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Either use a hatchbreaker limpet or shoot their cargo hatch and pick up all of the hostages (because they're often mission specific and of course said target is going to have tons of hostages on board.)

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Hmm, I shot the hell out of their cargo hatch but nothing came up. I was just planning to scoop them incase as I don't have a limpet :saddowns:

I also just found a station with an A7 power plant and A6 shield for my Python. Of course, I don't have the 50,000,000 which is the asking price for the powerplant :negative:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Alright so I took a surface mission to kill some skimmer things, and even though they were tagged as wanted criminals I somehow ended up getting a bounty on myself of 550 credits or so. How do I get rid of this? It would be pretty annoying to not be able to dock anywhere in this system because of this (I have no idea what I even did wrong).

Zaardvark
Apr 28, 2015

Ceci n'est pas un GIF.

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Alright so I took a surface mission to kill some skimmer things, and even though they were tagged as wanted criminals I somehow ended up getting a bounty on myself of 550 credits or so. How do I get rid of this? It would be pretty annoying to not be able to dock anywhere in this system because of this (I have no idea what I even did wrong).

Being Wanted means you now have a bounty with the local authorities. If police scan you, they will attempt to kill you. Bounty hunters (both player and NPC varieties) will also attempt to kill you for that bounty. Active bounties go away in two ways:

1) You don't do anything to increase that specific bounty, and it goes 'dormant' in a week's time, which means it won't show up for police or bounty hunters until you break the law again
2) You die (someone kills you, or you crash into a space station or something)

Dying only erases your active bounties. Dormant bounties persist through death.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

slidebite posted:

Hmm, I shot the hell out of their cargo hatch but nothing came up. I was just planning to scoop them incase as I don't have a limpet :saddowns:

I took a hostage mission last night and ran into the issue of having the correct NPC name pop up in space, but said NPC had no cargo. I ended up killing him twice, and then he refused to spawn again. I logged off, logged back on and found him again. He was loaded with cargo this time, although most of the cargo was "attack plans". Started scooping everything he dropped (shot the poo poo out of his cargo hatch) and was able to pick up one of the two hostages I needed before the canisters started to pop due to lifecycle. Not sure when that poo poo happens so quickly now, but it did. Checked my transactions tab to see if my mission was failed or if I could try to find the NPC again, and the mission simply vanished. Went to Skvortsov, sold the plans and the hostage.

Unrelated to your post but related to my set of failures last night, I flew all the way to Robigo in my python and took a bunch of shadow delivery missions. After being interdicted three times and constantly being pummeled by attempts to chat, I finally made it to the first destination....which happened to be a military outpost. As was explained to me on Discord, military outposts are loaded with cops and very dangerous for shadow missions. After SC'ing back out and back in, I was able to get to a pad without being scanned. A cop somehow was able to scan me AFTER I had already opened the station services and finished its scan while bulletin board was loading. I collected the 4 mil+ for the smuggling mission to that particular outpost, but the other 9 were now failed. gently caress you, cop.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

The Locator posted:

You get slapped with an instant fine equal to the normal sale value of all illicit goods in your hold. This cost me several hundred thousand credits back during one of the original palladium cloud events because someone either forgot to abandon their cargo, or more likely deliberately seeded unabandoned cargo to gently caress us over. I say that because there were asshat pubbies showing up just because goons r bad. But basically, smuggling is called high risk for a reason.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Bounties that small will usually disappear on their own in a matter of minutes, though if it says "On H-Jump" in your transactions tab then you just need to hop out of the current system real quick for it to clear. At most it'll take a week for a given bounty to clear if you don't do anything to increase it.

Being wanted does not inherently prevent you from docking somewhere, however. If you're scanned by the cops on the way in, then sure, they'll revoke docking access and start shooting at you, but not getting scanned isn't exactly difficult most of the time.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Helter Skelter posted:

Being wanted does not inherently prevent you from docking somewhere, however. If you're scanned by the cops on the way in, then sure, they'll revoke docking access and start shooting at you, but not getting scanned isn't exactly difficult most of the time.

Yeah, it isn't difficult (at least in the small/medium sub-Python-sized ships) to barrel full-bore towards the station when you arrive, drift-turn to align with the mailslot and hurtle in at 100% throttle before dropping your landing gear to reduce your speed. Once you get the hang of docking at speed and start throwing things like silent running into the mix too, being scanned by the po-po becomes a non-issue.

Also I really need a keyboard macro that loads VLC media player in the background to blast the extended mix of Rules of Nature when I deploy hardpoints.

Even better, when I play in open, I really need a keyboard macro to blast it over comms when I deploy hardpoints.

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jan 5, 2016

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
Actually that'd be freaking epic, and easily abused.

But man, blasting Rules of Nature broadcast to all hostiles while you unload your guns would be sweet.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Mostly the key to not getting scanned on docking is "don't take forever to dock". Silent running is wholly unnecessary 98% of the time (the other 2% being military outposts), but whatever floats your space-boat.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz6NnxIDoLVxYjZWQTUtSld2SGM/view

Just save this to the binding folder inside the elite dangerous folder in /local/. It'll give you the bindings already preconfigured into the game. I'll recommend adding a keybind for back and next system. Then everything else is personal preference.

Thanks dudes, I'm using this one as a baseline and I'm tweaking it to suit my tastes based on all your advice. I had some buyers remorse when this thing turned up, but now I'm lovin' it. Gonna take some getting used to though.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Zaardvark posted:

Being Wanted means you now have a bounty with the local authorities. If police scan you, they will attempt to kill you. Bounty hunters (both player and NPC varieties) will also attempt to kill you for that bounty. Active bounties go away in two ways:

1) You don't do anything to increase that specific bounty, and it goes 'dormant' in a week's time, which means it won't show up for police or bounty hunters until you break the law again
2) You die (someone kills you, or you crash into a space station or something)

Dying only erases your active bounties. Dormant bounties persist through death.

Is there any way to get rid of dormant bounties?

Helter Skelter posted:

Bounties that small will usually disappear on their own in a matter of minutes, though if it says "On H-Jump" in your transactions tab then you just need to hop out of the current system real quick for it to clear. At most it'll take a week for a given bounty to clear if you don't do anything to increase it.

That's good to know. Since I'm still in a starter ship is it worth considering blowing myself up (if I get any decent sized bounties)?

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Is there any way to get rid of dormant bounties?
They'll drop on their own after a week. Alternately, you can get buy a Sidewinder for $pocketchange (unless you're already in one) and have another player scan and kill you to collect it. I'm not actually sure if player scans will reactivate dormant bounties, though. You can always just tap a cop in a RES or something to reactivate it if not.

Having a bounty on you is really Not A Big Deal, though.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Helter Skelter posted:

They'll drop on their own after a week. Alternately, you can get buy a Sidewinder for $pocketchange (unless you're already in one) and have another player scan and kill you to collect it. I'm not actually sure if player scans will reactivate dormant bounties, though. You can always just tap a cop in a RES or something to reactivate it if not.

Having a bounty on you is really Not A Big Deal, though.

Yeah I didn't think so, but I was thinking that since I'm in the beginner ship with nothing to lose it might be fun to try some really stupid/criminal things that would likely keep adding to my bounty until I eventually get blown up by the cops or whoever. It would just be mildly annoying to lose the pittance I've managed to scrounge together so far.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Go nuts. Worst case, you get blown up and have to pay the insurance rebuy on your ship. Since you're just in the starter Sidewinder, this will be next to nothing. If this brings you down to actual nothing, getting a fellow goon to help you out with a cash injection to get you back on your feet (or, you know, if you just feel like having some extra money) should not be difficult.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Is there a decent new player starting guide? I read the OP and the one there was taken out for being outdated. I did skim the past few pages of the thread and saw some suggestions for a scoop thingy to refuel from stars, a power plant, and maybe a new hyperdrive? There's some tutorials I've been watching on youtube for basic controls and I started watching a "how to do easy missions" one this morning, but I'm just checking out what's available.

Also is it worth getting the expansion now or should I wait until I get the hang of the basic controls and game before complicating things further?

Second also, is there a way to set up different sensitivities for mouse x-axis and mouse y-axis?

For now at least it's kinda fun to fly around delivering tiny boxes in the starter ship while listening to ambient and atmospheric stuff.

Spanish Manlove fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jan 5, 2016

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Depends on what you want to do

I'd recommend everyone starting out to do courier missions (the ones with a single arrow) while they get used to the games flight model and UI. They are low risk and will get you accustomed to something everyone does in the game, which is learning the use the UI to plot courses, and then jumping to new systems eventually reaching a place to dock on. Multi stage courier missions are worth 80-100k starting out. A few of these will get you into serviceable fitted i.eagle tor tagging in NAV points for bounty money or a hauling adder if you want to live the space trucker dream.

Once you get into the 500-700k range of money you can outfit a viper for combat or a cobra for more hauling. If you want to continue to be a fighter then keep using a viper till you get money for a vulture or rank up in the empire to get a courier. If you took the trucker route you can get a type 6 after the cobra and eventually trading Asp Explorer. By then you should have a pretty clear picture of the game and what it is you want to do.

I'd say keeping a balance of all the activities helps avoid burning out in the game, which a lot of people go through if they focus on just one activity to get as much money or rep as possible. I've been enjoying myself more than when I was doing the trading hell runs now that I balance things out with a little bounty hunting in empire space for rep, running missions for D.Frogs, doing an occasional robigo smuggling run or 17 Draconis mission of mercy.

Speaking of bounty hunting in empire, anyone know a good spot with a high RES? Ive been going to Uigiviir(?) since its not that far from a station but I dont know if its supposed to be pitch black all the time and in a corner of the gas giant that forces me to loop around a fair bit at constrained speeds to get to the station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
So far I'm liking space trucking and exploring so I'll stick to that while I get the handle on being able to fly well enough to shoot poo poo.

• Locked thread