Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
*shares heavily-artifacted picture from a radio station i have never heard of*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*changes facebook profile pic to local sports team's logo*

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

owning a harly davidson and only a harly davidson is a significant life goal of mine

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

can't wait for the jeff dunham show tonight!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i don't really like music

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
I just spent the last half hour organising my spare change and it turns out I have $50 just lying around unused

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

can't wait for the jeff dunham show tonight!

Jimmy Fallon sure is funny and totally knows how to relate to me, a millennial young adult.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

GoldenTeeth posted:

I just spent the last half hour organising my spare change and it turns out I have $50 just lying around unused

Jokes on you, I bought a digital smart piggybank that tracks my spare change for me! I'm gonna save so much now! [It cost $150]

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

GoldenTeeth posted:

time to hit the coinstar!

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Recently bought an Amazon echo and got one wifi outlet switch. Talking I the echo to turn off the lights has sold me on the Internet of things. Actually pretty excited to automate my home this year!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*buys industrial sized toilet paper pack*

well you know we'll eventually need it ;)

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
*doesn't buy industrial sized toilet paper pack*

I don't have space to store that much toilet paper :(

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm excited about virtual reality.

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
I keep my mental arithmetic strong by spending time at the bottled water aisle working out which brand, size, and multi-buy deal allows me to buy bulk water the cheapest

This is a necessity because the tap water at my apartment and surrounding neighbourhood is known to contain dangerous amounts of lead

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i did that yesterday, except comparing boost, ensure, and the store-brand meal replacement drinks. fortunately with the generic stimulants i'm on, that's all i have to eat.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

GoldenTeeth posted:

I keep my mental arithmetic strong by spending time at the bottled water aisle working out which brand, size, and multi-buy deal allows me to buy bulk water the cheapest

just go to wal-mart they tell you the unit price on every tag!

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
instead of a bonus, we got gift cards to the cheesecake factory and i'm ok with this.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

As a Millennial I posted:

i'm excited about virtual reality.

oculus rift preorders start on wednesday! you getting yours?!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

THC posted:

oculus rift preorders start on wednesday! you getting yours?!

i can't afford it, but someday i'll fold up some cardboard and stick Last Year's Phone into it.

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

i can't afford it, but someday i'll fold up some cardboard and stick Last Year's Phone into it.

im thinking about getting into papercraft after i saw a cool reddit post about it

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Whenever possible I park my 4x4 truck up on a snowbank. This is the most "off-road" it will ever experience.

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Let's go muddin!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yard salad posted:

Whenever possible I park my 4x4 truck up on a snowbank. This is the most "off-road" it will ever experience.

there's a guy at my job who does this with his jacked-up jeep, using a pile of plowed snow, and it is extremely tempting to nudge it over.

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

there's a guy at my job who does this with his jacked-up jeep, using a pile of plowed snow, and it is extremely tempting to nudge it over.

ooc: what % of jeeps have been off-road?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
ooc: going off-road in your jeep voids the warranty

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

yard salad posted:

Let's go muddin!

i have gone into debt to modify my truck for muddin, mostly adding a large amount of vertical lift and incredibly expensive, noisy, fuel-guzzling tires

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Im racist

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i'm totally not racist :smug:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

i'm totally not racist but

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i luv guns!!

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I open carry

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

What do you mean I can't take my gun into the bar? Thats where I usually get into fights!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I'm a woman

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

My office job primarily involves the use of 10 year old internal web applications and excel

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to!! I have people skills!! I am good at dealing with people!!! Can't you understand that?!?

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

I quote Office Space constantly

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ADINSX posted:

My office job primarily involves the use of 10 year old internal web applications and excel

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*said to me by a loving IDIOT a loving PLEBE as i browse the 'yos*

hey whats that hacker site u always read??

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
my job is centered around activex controls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
my bathroom breaks are timed at work

• Locked thread