Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cop gay. So What posted:

Just lol if you're working NYE.

Giving people time off for the holidays?

How progressive of you :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.
Saw some of Bernard's friends doing pulse checks on some dude on Primrose hill during the fireworks tonight. Pretty sure he was stretchered off to the A&E. Said friends also broke up the drum circle at the top of the hill which was our queue to call it a night.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Giving people time off for the holidays?

How progressive of you :allears:

Not time off, just part of my normal day off rotation.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo I am stuck at a New Years party with all cops and their wives/gfs. My gf is friends with a dispatcher. They only talk about stupid police poo poo. How can I leave without pissing them off or them holding a grudge? I'm not white.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

fits my needs posted:

Holy poo poo I am stuck at a New Years party with all cops and their wives/gfs. My gf is friends with a dispatcher. They only talk about stupid police poo poo. How can I leave without pissing them off or them holding a grudge? I'm not white.

have you tried killing yourself?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cop gay. So What posted:

have you tried killing yourself?

I'd try but they might accidentally kill my girlfriend and I care about her. :(

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Tell them you have to go get ready for an ALL LIVES MATTER demonstration.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

fits my needs posted:

Tell them you have to get up early for a Trump rally.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

fits my needs posted:

If you're not white I'd suggest just getting your "why did you shoot me" face ready and deleting your thug pictures from social media.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Tell them you have to get up early for a Trump rally.

But so is everyone else at the party so they'll still be suspicious why he's leaving early

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
raise your hands are start shouting hands up dont shoot and no justice no peace. i hear pigs love to hear that

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Ask them why police couldn't just shoot the knife/bat out of the honor students hands?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Hover around group conversations.

"Sure can't wait to go to college next semester!"

"First one in my family to go to college! Pops would be proud as the dickens!"

"Want to see my high school graduation pictures?"

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

Hover around group conversations.

"Sure can't wait to go to college next semester!"

"First one in my family to go to college! Pops would be proud as the dickens!"

"Want to see my high school graduation pictures?"

:suicide:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I feel bad for laughing.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Well I was able to convince my girlfriend to leave half an hour before midnight before one of their drunk asses pulled out a gun. I guess I'll probably lose the GF, but it's better than death by cop, right guys?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

fits my needs posted:

it's better than death, right guys?

Depends who you're asking probably

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Your girlfriend probably left with a cop.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Whale Cancer posted:

Your girlfriend probably left with a cop. went back and had a train run on her

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Shift party

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Watching BLM protesters screw up NYE traffic in DC. :munch:

I still initially read BLM as Bureau of Land Management, which would be a funny protest.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Scruff McGruff posted:

I still initially read BLM as Bureau of Land Management, which would be a funny protest.

???

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.
Exactly

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
They should have just opened fire. "We're taking these cowssssss!!!!" Pop pop pop pop pop.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Untagged posted:

They should have just opened fire. "We're taking these cowssssss!!!!" Pop pop pop pop pop.

Qft

After loading Bundy women, I hope they'd take the cattle, too.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Scruff McGruff posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

And he was right

Zombie Defiler
Apr 30, 2005

I don't much care for your negative attitude, mister.
Was watching some youtube and saw this video of pepper spray training https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqY-4MYwQc
Just, goddamn did all you guys have to hold your fuckin eyes open and get sprayed like that?
That poo poo is making my eyes water and burn just watching it.

Ugh, noooo thanks.
If in yall's shoes, I don't think I would ever want to use pepper spray considering you could get it all over YOU, especially if the wind decides it's a gently caress you kinda day. Blehhghh.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
Didn't watch it with sound on but yea, it sucks. They also won't let you move on to the next section until you strobe your eyes. Some places just spray and let you wash off though, I think.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

In mine they would make us work up a sweat with some running, push-ups, burpees. Then we had to run up to the instructor where he would try to trick us into opening our eyes or mouths (one of my classmates opened his mouth to answer a question and caught OC straight into the throat). After we got sprayed we had to fight said instructor for two minutes, maintaining control of our red gun, and then we were allowed to roll over and die.

Fortunately our OC training was done early in the afternoon on a Friday so we all got cleaned up and went straight to the beach with a poo poo ton of beer. gently caress you OC spray.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

For our training, we were allowed to cover 1 eye with a hand and they then sprayed across your face hitting your non covered eye.

You then had to:
1. Make an officer in trouble radio call
2. Run 10-20 yards to an instructor who had a DT Pad and do 10x knee strikes both knees
3. Run another 10-20 to an instructor with pad and do 10x baton strikes, both hands
4. Run another 10-20 to an instructor with a pad and do 10x elbow strikes, both arms.
5. Run 10-20 and prone a fellow student out at gun point and take them into custody.

Once they were cuffed, you were able to go to a decon station.

I had bull like strands of snot coming out of my nose after being sprayed.

In my 7+ years, I've never deployed my pepperspray because gently caress that poo poo.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
I'd rather get tased multiple times than do level 1 oc training again.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Grem posted:

I'd rather get tased multiple times than do level 1 oc training again.

I've never been tased but I've heard this a lot from people who have been - 5 seconds of pain vs 45 minutes? gently caress the spray, man

Also one of the lessons I learned from my FTO: you don't have to decontaminate baton strikes

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
My OC spray consisted off three sprays across the eyebrows with eyes closed to start. I then had to open them up, tell the guy how many fingers he had up and then proceed to the course. First station was a takedown. After that I got a baton and went to a few different stations with attackers in front, on both sides, and finally a baton takedown at the end. Afterwards, two rinses of baby shampoo and a water hose and then chilling in a dark room for a few hours.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I would rather shoot an unarmed man than use OC spray.

:troll:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I would rather shoot an unarmed man than use OC spray.

:troll:

Your honor I'd like to present to the court Exhibit A, a post by Ofc. Slagcheek made on a website known to other fear mongering conspiracy theorists.....

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

It's OK he didn't say white black or hispanic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure since he used a black censor bar, he meant african americans.

• Locked thread