Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

cash crab posted:

Did you make this? This is my favourite thing I have seen

No, but I love it with all my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
For those of you who don't know Sydney, the 'inner-west' area that they're talking about is solidly upper middle class. Million dollar homes, well serviced by public transport and ammenities. There aren't many places in the country richer than that area.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Tiggum posted:

Or bread, assuming they have a heat source.

Big assumption! But also they don't have any levening agent, and for some reason I feel like matzo is not high on their list.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Birb Katter posted:

For those of you who don't know Sydney, the 'inner-west' area that they're talking about is solidly upper middle class. Million dollar homes, well serviced by public transport and ammenities. There aren't many places in the country richer than that area.

His part of the city is just as bad as the Compton of the late 80s/early 90s. It barely has any artisan coffee shops and only one organic market.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

A man has needs in a week it will be a giant gay orgy.

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015

The Gay Agenda's plan is finally revealed.

Thanks Obama.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Jesus Christ, I got into a argument on Facebook over spanking. Despite me posting 5 different peer reviewed articles as to why physical punishment is bad for children, they won't listen.

Well scientists used to say smoking was good for you! Therefor psychologists are wrong!

:suicide:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Optus is running ads in different languages in different areas based on languages spoken by locals. Racists are not happy.

More examples here.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Tiggum posted:

Optus is running ads in different languages in different areas based on languages spoken by locals. Racists are not happy.

More examples here.

Being "Dan" has got to be one of the worst jobs, constantly dealing with narrow minded idiots.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Dan is like the most ice cold social media person

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

That last quip is amazing, and it's actually real, unlike the trending photo of the guy who calls himself "Customer Service" and responds to things on company pages like Campbell's.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Can anyone interpret this? Maybe only bitches can understand it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Can anyone interpret this? Maybe only bitches can understand it.

"I really don't like having kids or being a mom, so as soon as my husband (who I probably call "hubby") walks through the door I run like gently caress, leaving the kids home with him and treating the neighbors to a bouncing fat show (I never liked cooking decent food, either.)."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Dan is a golden god on social media.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

:boom:

Dan deserves a raise for that alone.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

:sbahj: :iceburn:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Yeah. Dan is having a lot of fun, for sure.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Dan is literally the only good Australian

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I've literally never seen anyone spell it as "Moslem" unless they were being hateful about it.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Scathach posted:

"I really don't like having kids or being a mom, so as soon as my husband (who I probably call "hubby") walks through the door I run like gently caress, leaving the kids home with him and treating the neighbors to a bouncing fat show (I never liked cooking decent food, either.)."

But...she's outside and running away from a car. Is she running towards the house? Is that her hubby coming out of the car, or some guy she's nailing?

The only thing I can think of that makes sense is that she's left the kids at home on their own while she's nailing the guy in the car. Her husband is due back any minute, so she's running back to the house to make it look like she was there all along

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

And what if the CIA is backing Obama? What then?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Does it look to anyone else that they've changed '2015' to '2016' because it turns out Obama forgot to declare martial law last year.

Looks like a different size text.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Roblo posted:

Does it look to anyone else that they've changed '2015' to '2016' because it turns out Obama forgot to declare martial law last year.

Oh he didn't forget.

We can thank Governor Gregg Abbott for stopping Jade Helm.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Krispy Kareem posted:

Oh he didn't forget.

We can thank Governor Gregg Abbott for stopping Jade Helm.

Gregg Abbott deserves no reminders of his existence;

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Question Mark Mound posted:

I've literally never seen anyone spell it as "Moslem" unless they were being hateful about it.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Intentionally misspelling something is a classic way of disrespecting it. These are the same people who would type "Obongo" and poo poo like that.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Some also think misspelling also bypasses the NSA's supercomputer.

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Personally, I wish they'd bring back "Musselman"

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

CaptBushido posted:

Personally, I wish they'd bring back "Musselman"

Way ahead of you

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Now this is a mussel man

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Reagan's dead though?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Roblo posted:

Haha, nice catch.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

DemeaninDemon posted:

Reagan's dead though?

Not as long as Nancy's still channeling the dead.

Llama Sex Wars
Oct 26, 2013
Honestly I'm looking forward to the smug, self-satisfied posts after the election about how constantly talking about declaration of martial law somehow stopped it from happening.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

"What, ammunition shortage? Must be a government conspiracy!"

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

But you only need one bullet to escape the Leftist Muslim regime that is coming.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
That should read Mooslem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Surely you mean mooselimb?