Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

they stopped offering me free balance transfers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

As a Millennial I posted:

but I've also saved $21.67 since October 2014 using the cartwheel app.

I obsessively post in the 5 figgy fucktard thread

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

we didn't get christmas bonuses this year because our boss told us it would have put us into the next tax bracket and we'd actually earn less money. he's so thoughtful. :)

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Perplx posted:

i switched banks for a free ipod shuffle

i switched banks for a free shotgun

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i own multiple AR-15s and am looking at purchasing another as i feel this is an important component to my personal freedom

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
For my Christmas bonus I had a choice between a $60 movie voucher, a shopping discount coupon, and a smart card for my metro system loaded with $40 credit which prominently features my employer's branding

I opted for the smart card as this was the option that most closely resembles real money and was pleasantly surprised when I was allocated one through preferential lucky draw

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

GoldenTeeth posted:

For my Christmas bonus I had a choice between a $60 movie voucher, a shopping discount coupon, and a smart card for my metro system loaded with $40 credit which prominently features my employer's branding

I opted for the smart card as this was the option that most closely resembles real money and was pleasantly surprised when I was allocated one through preferential lucky draw
Is this a complaint? Sounds nice to me. I hope you picked the metro card. I would have picked the metro card.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

what no its not like that. my wife and i live together with my parents and my younger sister cause we enjoy it and it saves us all money!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

our three cats don't really get along with their schnauzer but they'll get to used to

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i built a little room inside our bedroom for the baby

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

well my dad did but i helped

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hopefully the contract position i interviewed for can turn into something permanent and i can pay him back for the materials

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

he tripped over the ps4 on his way back upstairs and seemed really angry but didn't say anything

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

we've been there for about three months now but my mom hasn't really said anything to me

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i mean that seems strange right? especially with both of us being home all day

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

what are you talking about? ok, first of all we didn't split up. it was just a break. secondly, the kid looks just like me.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

it's a good thing they're letting my wife keep working despite being seven months pregnant. don't know what we'd do for money

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

gpoy

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

when we told my mom we were pregnant she was so happy she started sobbing and had to lock herself in her bedroom

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla posted:

I obsessively post in the 5 figgy fucktard thread

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Women are just a distraction.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I still live in the small town I grew up in, hang out with the same people I have since high school, and married my high school sweet heart.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Hell I still drive my high school truck.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Rollin Coal
:whatup:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Powercrazy posted:

Hell I still drive my high school truck.

I've got everything I could ever want right here. why leave?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I have never been out of the country. I went to the next state over on a field trip once though.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i define my life by the bands i love and the concerts i've been to, and i never stop talking about them. i complain about how expensive the tickets are, but i'll always buy them anyway

this post also works for sports

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

JewKiller 3000 posted:

i define my life by the bands i love and the concerts i've been to, and i never stop talking about them. i complain about how expensive the tickets are, but i'll always buy them anyway

this post also works for sports

this one time i went to burning man, you know, before it sold out. highlight of my life.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

my resume has eight jobs on it but only goes back 18 months

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the only reason i haven't applied to work uber/lyft is because my car wouldn't qualify.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i took out a loan for a brand new bmw to drive for uber. people will hire me because they want to ride in something nice

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Im training to be an mma fighter

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Cat Face Joe posted:

Im training to be an mma fighter

I watch mma fights

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
i've gotten job offers from multiple fortune 500 companies

right now i'm torn between walmart and mcdonalds

actually i'll need both to pay rent

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

ADINSX posted:

I watch mma fights

sweet brother keep an eye out for me I'll be the fat white dude with all the tattoos

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

My name is James

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Rule 36 LOLLLLL

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just searched a former roommate's job on glassdoor so that i could feel better about my own salary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Cat Face Joe posted:

sweet brother keep an eye out for me I'll be the fat white dude with all the tattoos

same

• Locked thread