Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Can anyone interpret this? Maybe only bitches can understand it.

I think it's supposed to be Mom raging up to Dad to let him know that the child has misbehaved, because apparently only fathers are capable of disciplining children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is this a joke? Do so many people honestly not understand the stay at home mom thing?

Is the joke on me?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I never had a stay at home mom because I was poor

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I just don't have any idea what that image is trying to convey, like what is it she is doing that is what stay at home moms do when daddy comes home? Should I have seen that movie to understand what is happening in that screenshot? I don't want to see that movie, it looks terrible!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

oldpainless posted:

Is this a joke? Do so many people honestly not understand the stay at home mom thing?

Is the joke on me?

posters in the most autistic subforum not understanding jokes? Unheard of.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo: this is a pretty amazing example of jokes swooshing right over people's heads tho.

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015

NotAnArtist posted:

posters in the most autistic subforum not understanding jokes? Unheard of.

But... she's wearing backpack? Is backpack part of joke? Floral pattern, car door open, none of this makes sense....

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Melissa McCarthy owns IMHO. Spy is a good movie.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

oldpainless posted:

Is the joke on me?

It says 'Daddy walks through the door', but he's in the car. Is she leaving the car? Is he angry or surprised? What's the expression on her face? It's a bunch of mumbo jumbo that has a million likes, amens and prayers.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

oldpainless posted:

Is the joke on me?

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

I don't get it. If the break isn't short and he only takes short breaks that means he diligently does his homework until it's done?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Gross Dude posted:

I don't get it. If the break isn't short and he only takes short breaks that means he diligently does his homework until it's done?

SHARE if you AGREE !!! xD

Duey
Sep 5, 2004

Hi
Nap Ghost

Gross Dude posted:

I like the one comment: "Really inspiring.... in 1970 .... a boy with her sister were standing Near sea .... the boy said .... see there is a lot of water in the sea." So inspiring.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I always thought all people were the same across cultures but I'm starting to think humor means something completely different in the ESL world

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"Moslem" isn't a misspelling, but an alternative spelling. In fact, it was the preferred way to spell the word well into the 1990s.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Duey posted:

I like the one comment: "Really inspiring.... in 1970 .... a boy with her sister were standing Near sea .... the boy said .... see there is a lot of water in the sea." So inspiring.

Lik if u cry evrytm

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Byzantine posted:

"Moslem" isn't a misspelling, but an alternative spelling. In fact, it was the preferred way to spell the word well into the 1990s.

I do everything like our founding fathers did so I call them Mahometans and they love it

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

It sounds very close to Baphomet :tinfoil:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Byzantine posted:

African Americans used to be called niggers and they where fine with it! It was the preferred way even!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

ratbert90 posted:

African Americans used to be called niggers and they where fine with it! It was the preferred way even!

That's not even close to the same thing.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

ratbert90 posted:

It's really more like Peking/Beijing.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Byzantine posted:

It's really more like Peking/Beijing.

Literally had an old man use the word chinamen in an unironically derogatory way while talking with (at) me inside a Barnes and Noble a couple years back. Blew me away

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Moslem is closer to the Arabic pronunciation* than Muslim, but I doubt the freeper types know that.

*Yes, I know the majority of Muslims aren't Arabs

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

So, so hideous and difficult to read...

(The message is nothing objectionable: "a bad attitude is like a flat tire; you can't get anywhere until you change it")

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Thesaurus posted:

"a bad attitude is like a flat tire; you can't get anywhere until you change it"

Thesaurus posted:

So, so hideous and difficult to read...

Not with that attitude

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Clochette posted:

Why is the pig wearing a wedding veil?

David Cameron (WFADP) got too carried away :v:

Meanwhile, reddit.txt:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Aesop Poprock posted:

I do everything like our founding fathers did so I call them Mahometans and they love it

Today our valiantly patriots oppose the unabated spread of Turkery.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

I'm the Done button.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

A cunning ploy. It is well known that once a female spots an erect dong she will not rest until she gobbled it up.

speakXout
Feb 27, 2003

Well now I believe them.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Well I mean obviously all buildings are exactly the same. So this seems super fishy yeah.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Maybe your buildings just suck, America.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

paradoxGentleman posted:

Maybe your buildings just suck, America.

That building in Dubai was kept standing because it was reinforced with soulsteel made from all the dead slave laborers.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Mmu2L2ovw

This lady uploads videos at least once a week, and each one is crazier than the last. It's as right-wing conspiracy nutjob as you can get.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Rose West, of course, was a serial rapist and murderer who was given life without parole on ten counts of the latter (including of her daughter and step-daughter), and are suspected of carrying out twenty more.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
Ok, I saw that cast photos of "Fuller House" were trending. Out of morbid curiosity, I go to see them and what people are saying. This is the first public post. What that hell? (public profile, by the way)

I went to the guy's page, and I don't know what in the hell to make of it. Lot of racist images sprinkled throughout and have little to no connection to the text in the post.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Paper Jesus is here to harvest you. Come quietly please.

Taaaaake onnnn meeeeee...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Paper Jesus is here to harvest you. Come quietly please.

Taaaaake onnnn meeeeee...

IN a shocking discovery, it was rampaging motorcycle mechanics that killed Jesus and not the Romans.

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 21:31 on Jan 7, 2016