Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Tim Tebow is if Ned Flanders washed out of th NFL.

But it produced this so I want him to play

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIrm4H9-7I

Safety Factor posted:

Yes. He was also a former teammate of Aaron "The Dumbest Murderer in the World" Hernandez when they were both at Florida.

The Florida team Tebow played for was a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

boom boom boom posted:

Oscar Isaac is handsome.

He looks like Jeff Goldblum after some moderately successful plastic surgery.

fnordcircle
Jul 7, 2004

PTUI

Safety Factor posted:

Yes. He was also a former teammate of Aaron "The Dumbest Murderer in the World" Hernandez when they were both at Florida.

To be fair, the guy Aaron Hernandez killed knocked into Aaron's drink at a club and made him spill some.

But the LIEberal media will never give you that side of the story.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

bongwizzard posted:

He looks like Jeff Goldblum after some moderately successful plastic surgery.

I don't know what that means. Jeff Goldblum is also very attractive

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

JerryLee posted:

From what little I know about Tebow he seems to be the sort of guy who genuinely wants to do some positive good in the world, but because of the lens through which he views everything, he sees this as being abstinence education and "one nation under god" and other things that have the net effect of making the world worse. It's depressing, but if he's opening charity hospitals or whatever then I'll give him partial credit for effort.

This is it exactly. I believe he truly, genuinely wants to be a good person, and spends a lot of his personal money and time trying to help others, but it's all through the particular thick, bizarre hyper-Christian faith that can only exist in the American South. I'm quite certain that at many junctures in his life, he is surprised by the presence of people who do not, in fact, believe in the same lily-white blessed Baby Jesus as he does. Like, he knows they exist, but is blissfully unaware that they're the vast majority of humanity.

Many of us football watchers really want him to play. Not because he'd be good, but because he's so much fun to talk about.

e. This is how I imagine Tim Tebow behaves in his daily life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0-u85aAYg

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jan 6, 2016

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

boom boom boom posted:

Someone please photoshop the scene from the fly but with Poe's head. You know the one.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Anime to the left of us, football to the right.

It's like a horrible highschool.

Avenging Dentist
Oct 1, 2005

oh my god is that a circular saw that does not go in my mouth aaaaagh
And yet people tell me "this isn't the Bad Thread".

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

boom boom boom posted:

I don't know whats real anymore.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

bongwizzard posted:

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!

bongwizzard posted:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

bongwizzard posted:

If you don't find Jeff Goldblum attractive, I think you might not be attracted to men

Avenging Dentist
Oct 1, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

If you don't find Jeff Goldblum attractive, I think you might not be attracted to men human

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

MRW after reading a couple pages of Broken Loose bitching about The Force Awakens

(I'm sorry you're still bitter at GW nerfing the Tyranids)

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Pirate World: Nearly done!
Dwarves used to be amazing :(

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
TFA is not a good film. It's not as bad as the prequels, but it's certainly not deserving of the Mass Effect 3 levels of "PERFECT MOVIE 11/10 MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT IT DIDN'T ALSO gently caress MY WIFE" that it seems to be receiving.

Guardians of the Galaxy was better pulp sci-fi.

e: and Gamora was a better character than Rey.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

WAR FOOT posted:

TFA is not a good film. It's not as bad as the prequels, but it's certainly not deserving of the Mass Effect 3 levels of "PERFECT MOVIE 11/10 MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT IT DIDN'T ALSO gently caress MY WIFE" that it seems to be receiving.
I thought Mass Effect 3 was pretty much reviled for having a dumb as hell ending? :confused:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Safety Factor posted:

I thought Mass Effect 3 was pretty much reviled for having a dumb as hell ending? :confused:

sorry, meant to include the word 'reviews' in there somewhere

Avenging Dentist
Oct 1, 2005

Safety Factor posted:

And yet many of these people liked ME2 despite you fighting a giant baby Terminator at the end (and only having like one short mission - the last one - to do once you got your team of dudes).

Illvillainy
Jan 4, 2004

Pants then spaceship. In that order.
ME1 is only good ME. And most of that is the soundtrack.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

WAR FOOT posted:

Holy moley it's true.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I wish I could have seen force awakens in the same way I saw gotg, with little in the way of expectations and no hype, just go in and see a movie. In the same sense, I wish I could just see Games Workshop models without the surrounding miasma of trashy ethics, over-priced paint and weird rear end quasi-marketing. It's nice to just see things as they are and enjoy them without having expectations blasted all over your face.

Illvillainy posted:

ME1 is only good ME. And most of that is the soundtrack.
I think the series got a lot of mileage out of being a bioware game, EA marketing and/or weird creepy fapbait. (picture of Miranda's zoomed in rear end while she discusses her kidnapped sister goes here) Nerds pretty into loving a robot, a blue girl, a dog, or whatever else you could gently caress in the ME series.

I don't want to pirate 3 so I haven't finished the series but I'm not paying a big pile of bioware penis bux for the necessary DLC but 2 seemed like an ok sequel with a lot of unnecessary dumbing down that made for a less interesting experience than 1.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

But soon to be outlawed

Enjoy your free days while you can boom^3

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Bad Moon posted:

But soon to be outlawed

I know that is fake because there would be a bipartisan effort to eliminate Presidential term limits almost immediately so people could keep re-electing Obama.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

WAR FOOT posted:

I watched the Martian on Monday at the local cinema and I enjoyed it much more than TFA. I couldn't believe 2.5 hours went by cuz it was so good.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Bad Moon posted:

But soon to be outlawed

Lol if you think the infrastructure isn't already in place for an underground anime railroad

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
mods please rename this thread to 'the bad opinion zone and anime chamber'

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

fnordcircle posted:

To be fair, the guy Aaron Hernandez killed knocked into Aaron's drink at a club and made him spill some.

But the LIEberal media will never give you that side of the story.

Everyone knows that was just an excuse. He really killed the guy as an offering of loyalty to Dark Lord Belichick

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Moola posted:

Fine, I'll start posting Warhammer stuff

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I like the chibi skull

Avenging Dentist
Oct 1, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

Lol if you think the infrastructure isn't already in place for an underground anime railroad

Luckily we have To Catch a Predator on our side already

boom boom boom posted:

Fine, I'll start posting Warhammer stuff

someone post blackmane.jpg please and thank you

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Chomp8645 posted:

Holy moley it's true.

It's because it's the Star Wars movie everyone always said they wanted: the one about daring rogues, smugglers and cool aliens without any cosmic space wizards and doofy moralizing.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

It's because it's the Star Wars movie everyone always said they wanted: the one about daring rogues, smugglers and cool aliens without any cosmic space wizards and doofy moralizing.

Word. GotG still best star wars movie.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Moola posted:

you're blinded by your passion for wangs
search your feelings
you know it to be true

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Postin some more sweet Warhamnime pix

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I just read Broken Loose's post about star wars and I can't see why or how people got so worked up about it.

But then again I think it was this thread where someone made an analogy that watching something while knowing plot points ahead of time was basically like eating feces.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

Hentau.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Mass Effect 3 is fine if you ignore the ending. It being stupid didn't retroactively make the previous 20 hours of adventuring bad.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Atlas Hugged posted:

Mass Effect 3 is fine if you ignore the ending. It being stupid didn't retroactively make the previous 20 hours of adventuring bad.
^^^ This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avenging Dentist
Oct 1, 2005

BULBASAUR posted:

• Locked thread